剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表
一辆旧甲壳虫车 几个人在旺达失踪那天 也注意到那辆车了
Just an old Beetle. A few people noticed it on the day Wanda went missing.
BLB 那是哪个区域
B-L-B. Where is that supposed to be?
巴特贝莱堡 在北莱茵威斯特法♥伦♥
Bad Berleburg. In North Rhine-Westphalia.
我查过车主 但没资料
I did an owner search, but no hits.
也许他们记错车牌了
Maybe they got the license plate wrong?
很可能 这里的人似乎总是犯错
Very likely. The people here don't seem to get many things right.
帮我看看吧
Take a look at this for me.
几份关于黑色小货车 在街道上随意驾驶的陈述书
Several statements about a black van seen driving erratically.
我会看的
Will do.
嗨 有什么能帮你的吗
Hello. Can I help you with something?
我们只是想...
We just wanted to--
我们在找录制音像的设备
Well, we're looking for recording devices.
是录像机还是麦克风
So like video recorders or microphones?
没错
Yes, exactly.
你们想用来做什么
What do you want to do with them?
做播客 - 观鸟
Make a podcast. - Watch birds.
我们喜欢在后院观鸟
We like to watch birds in our yard.
但突然之间 很多鸟都死了
But then all of a sudden we noticed they were dying.
死了 对 - 所以我们需要一个设备
Dying, yes. - So we're looking for something
来监控后院
to monitor our yard.
没错 之后我会针对这个录制播客节目
Right, and I'm gonna make a podcast about it.
懂了 我正好有你们需要的
Got it. I have just the thing.
这是标准的野外摄像机
This is a standard wildlife camera.
配有移♥动♥侦测功能
It works with a motion detector.
录制的时候 图像会存进记忆卡
When it goes off, it records an image onto the memory card,
然后你们可以很方便地用电脑查看
which you can then easily view on your computer.
有没有可以远程监控的设备
Do you have anything that can be watched remotely?
当然 但价格会高一点
Sure, but it means we start moving up the price range.
对 那... - 嘘...
Yes, that-- - Tsk, tsk.
没问题 - 没问题
No problem. - No problem.
你最好的设备是什么
What's the best you have?
最好的
The best?
超高清 32位色深
Ultra HD, 32-bit color depth,
20米无线传输范围
20-meter wireless range.
这台是监控摄像头中的劳斯莱斯
This baby here is the Rolls-Royce of surveillance cameras.
有没有小一点的
Do you have anything... smaller?
有
Sure.
这一台 XR-098
This one. The XR-098.
要小很多
We meant a lot smaller.
噢 你是说像针孔摄像头那样的
Oh, you mean like a bug?
说实话 那个领域更专
Well, to be honest, that stuff's a bit more specialized,
而且也不太合法
and kind of illegal.
但有一个合适的
But there is one thing.
这里写着“指向性麦克风
It says here, "Directional microphones
在二战期间用于间谍活动”
were used for espionage during World War II."
那为什么会放在玩具区
So why was it in the toy section?
你就把它对着房♥子
Just... point the thing towards the house
看看怎么样
and we'll see what happens, okay?
好 听得见吗
Okay, can you hear me?
非常清楚
Loud and clear!
很好
Great!
是 很好
Yes, great!
只要绑匪打开正门 直接朝我们大喊
So as long as the kidnappers open their front door and scream directly at us,
那就很好
we'll be fine!
你在讽刺我
You're being sarcastic.
我进去了
I'll go inside.
好的 能听见吗
Okay, can you hear me?
测试 一 二 三 四...
Testing, one, two, three, four. One, two, three, four.
我去楼上
I'm going up the stairs.
测试...
Testing, testing, testing.
(超人 我真的能听见你)
SUPERMAN, I CAN ACTUALLY HEAR YOU!
真的 那太好了
Really? That's awesome!
好的 我回去 下楼 去厨房♥
Okay, I'm going back down the stairs. Into the kitchen.
重复 我去厨房♥
I repeat, into the kitchen.
三角一号♥呼叫查理一号♥ 小鸟已经归巢
Delta one to Charlie one. The bird has landed.
重复 小鸟已经归巢
I repeat, the bird has landed.
(你在说什么呢 )
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
好吧 移到这里 你还能听见吗
Okay, moving over here. Can you still hear me?
我在旺达的房♥间
I'm in Wanda's room now.
天啊 好久没进来过了
Wow. I haven't been here for a while.
我正坐在她的床上
I'm sitting on her bed.
我就是在这里给她读完了 她的《哈利波特》系列
This is where I read her all the Harry Potter books.
读了三次
Three times.
如果我没用不同的声音读 她就会生气
She would get so mad when I didn't do all the voices.
但书里的角色那么多
But there were a lot of voices.
读到《阿兹卡班的囚徒》那本时
By Prisoner of Azkaban,
我已经用完了所有角色
I was really scraping the barrel.
我好想念她
I miss her so much.
我想念那些愚蠢的小细节
I miss all the dumb tiny things.
每次我说笑话时 她翻白眼的样子
The way she rolled her eyes when I told a joke,
但她还是忍♥不住笑
but still had a grin on her face.
我想念
I miss
每次你骂我的时候 她都会看着我 特别滑稽
how she would give me this look when you were telling me off.
仿佛她希望逗我笑
Like she was trying to make me laugh
这样我的麻烦就更大了
to get me into even more trouble.
(我也想她)
I MISS HER TOO.
我也想念你
And I miss you too.
好 下一个房♥子 - 好
Okay, next house. - Okay.
你在听吗
You listening?
我会稳稳拿着 - 好的
I'll hold it steady. - Okay.
好 - 准备好了
Okay. - Ready?
会很棒的 - 好的
It'll be great. - Okay.
再向右移一点
A little further to the right.
慢慢...好
Slowly, slowly. Yes.
有只狗...
There's a dog...
叫声像你表亲那只爱咬脚踝的狗
that sounds like your cousin's ankle biter.
好的 继续
Okay. Continue?
是 再朝左移一点
Yes, okay... a little further left.
再移一点 停...
Further. Stop. Stop!
好 我听见了什么声音
Okay. I hear something.
我听见电视声
I hear a TV.
这...对
It's... Yep.
我很肯定是某一部《速度与激♥情♥》
I think... I'm pretty sure it's one of the Fast and Furiouses.
迪多 你真觉得现在... - 等等 停
Dedo, do you really think that now-- - Wait! Stop.
我没有朋友 我有家人
I don't have friends, I got family.
是《速度与激♥情♥6》 绝对没错
I'm pretty sure it's Furious 6.
轮到我了 - 哎呀
My turn. - Ouch!
这太不负责了
That was actually very irresponsible.
天 我的耳膜差点破掉
Wow. You could have burst my eardrums.
我记得在学校时 赫尔姆特罗德尔站在
I remember, back at school, Helmut Roder was standing
马塔斯老师的车后面 突然“砰”一声
behind Mr. Matth?us's car and bang, misfire.
失火了 他的左耳完全失聪
It back-fired and he lost all hearing in his left ear.
他不得不戴着一个耳套...
He had to wear an ear patch--
看起来特别可笑...
...it looked ridiculous--
太糟了 大家都嘲笑他
...it was awful, everyone made fun of him.
好 - 谢谢你送我
All right. - Thanks for driving.
妈妈晚些会来接你
Mom will pick you up later.
好的 回头见
Okay. See you later.
艾利克斯
Alex?
玩得开心
Have fun.
抱歉...
Sorry! Sorry.
抱歉 - 等等
I'm sorry. - Wait.
没事 是我没看路 谢谢
No problem, I wasn't looking where I was going. Thanks.
(游戏世界)
天啊 你要去游戏世界
Wow. You're going to Games World?
对 阴影打击要举办比赛
Yeah. ShadowStrike is hosting a tournament.
我也听说了 阴影打击最牛了 你玩电游吗
I heard that too. ShadowStrike is fire. You're a gamer?
对 当然 - 棒啊 我们应该一起玩
Yeah, 100%. - Sweet. We should play together!
我朋友克里斯和我总是一起玩 我们需要第三个玩家 是吗
My buddy Chris and I game all the time. We could use a third man. Yes?
真的吗 太好了
Really? Awesome.
我是说 当然 如果你们需要多一个人 我可以加入
剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表