剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表
但我在努力 - 但我在努力
But I try - But I try
我在努力 - 我在努力
I try - I try
永远不会陷入
Never gonna fall for
摩登爱情
Modern love
跟我一起走 - 摩登爱情
Walks beside me - Modern love
继续走 - 摩登爱情
Walks on by - Modern love
让我按时到达教堂 - 让我按时到达教堂
Gets me to the church on time - Gets me to the church on time
我有个东西要给你
I have something for you.
天啊 不是吧
Oh, my God! No way!
二手店有一堆
There were tons of them at the thrift store.
《麻豆垒球部》
Girls Team.
《怒火凤♥凰♥》
Fighting Beat 2.
《急冻末日》
Ice Twister?
《天蛾人》
Mothman.
《天蛾人》
The Mothman!
一个都没听过
Never heard of any of them.
我也是 但全部只用3欧元 所以...
Me neither, but it was three euros for the whole lot, so--
嘿 我不是在抱怨
Hey, I'm not complaining.
我正在第四次看《24》第二季
I'm currently watching season two of 24 for the fourth time,
要让我再看一次金姆保尔 和那头美洲狮相遇的场面 我可要...
and if I have to watch Kim Bauer meet that cougar one more time, then...
所以 谢谢你
So, thank you.
我要和你说一件事
I need to talk to you about something.
那么
So...
我知道你目前的处境很棘手
I know the situation you're in is messed up.
我知道卢卡斯的老板是超级危险的人物
And I know the people Lukas works for are super dangerous,
所以你不能放我走
which is why you can't let me go.
旺达 我... - 不 拜托...听我说
Wanda, I-- - No, please, please. Just listen to me.
我在想
I've been thinking.
如果我们扳倒那些人呢
What if we took those people down?
你说了...卢卡斯提到某个“老大”
You said that... that Lukas was talking about some "big boss."
不知道 他说是“国王”
I don't know. He said "King,"
但我不知道那是名字还是绰号♥
but I don't know if that's a name or a nickname.
好的 国王
Okay. King.
这是个开始
That's a start.
好的 假设这个国王
Okay, so let's assume that this King
命令卢卡斯杀了那个女人
is the one who gave Lukas the order to kill that woman.
问题在于
The question is:
他为什么要这么做
Why did he do that?
他想隐瞒什么
What is he trying to hide?
那女人是个记者 对吗 - 是的
The woman was a journalist, right? - Yeah.
她好像是拍网络视频什么的
I think she made online videos or something.
记者 好的
Journalist. Okay.
记 者
Jour-na-list.
所以 如果你杀了一个记者
So if you kill a journalist,
一定是因为她发现了你想要隐瞒的某件事
it's because she uncovered something that you want to keep secret.
好
There.
如果我们查出是什么事
So if the two of us find out what that is,
那就能报♥警♥
then we can go to the police.
坏人坐牢 我回家 你脱罪
The bad guys go to jail, I can go home and you're off the hook.
我们可以组成团队 就像杰克保尔和托尼艾尔米达
We'd be a team. Like Jack Bauer and Tony Almeida.
是 好
Yeah, sure.
你我将扳倒 整个桑德海姆的组织犯罪网络
You and I are just going to take down the whole Sundersheim organized crime network?
是啊 谁说不行 - 旺达
Yes, why not? - Wanda.
我不能永远留在这里
I can't stay down here forever.
我迟早会逃走或是偷偷送信出去
I'll either escape or smuggle a message out at some point.
或是发疯 用电视机砸你的头
Or just go nuts and smash you over the head with the TV.
如果这都没用 我会自杀
And if none of that works, I'll just kill myself.
别这么说
Don't say that.
我认真的 我活着还有什么意思
I mean it. What do I have to live for?
看《急冻末日》
Ice Twister?
或者 我们可以合作 想出一个计划
Or we can work together and come up with a plan.
然后我们俩都毫发无损地脱离困境
And somehow get us both out of this, in one piece.
说真的 你有什么可失去的
I mean, really, what do you have to lose?
(第四级:抑郁)
对不起
I'm sorry.
迪多 别
Dedo, don't.
我...
I am...
我真的很抱歉
I'm so, so sorry.
不只是为了现在
And not just for this.
除了害我们被耍枪的极右分子锁在暗堡里
For getting us locked up in the bunker of a gun-toting, right-wing extremist.
我也为隐瞒失业的事道歉
I'm also sorry that I didn't tell you about being laid off.
我...
I...
我只是觉得太丢脸了
I was just so embarrassed.
每当家人最需要我的时候 我总是搞砸
Whenever my family needs me the most, I screw up.
总是这样 每一次 - 迪多
Always. Every time. - Dedo.
卡洛塔 是真的
Carlotta, it's true.
你想想
Think about it.
比如奥勒出生时 医生说他失聪
Like, when Ole was born and the doctors said he was deaf.
我立即就慌神 崩溃了
I immediately panicked and broke down,
是你说“迪多 坚强一点
and you were the one who said, "Dedo, pull yourself together.
这没关系的
It doesn't matter.
我们不会因此而爱他少一分 而且...”
We won't love him any less because of it and"--
对 - 当然 你是对的
Yeah. - And of course, you were right.
那根本不重要
It didn't change anything.
但那一刻 你是家里的后盾 不是我
But in that moment, you were the rock and not me.
旺达失踪时也是一样
And it was the same when Wanda disappeared.
那天起 我一直感觉...
Since that day, I've just felt so...
自己很没用
So useless.
作为父亲 我有责任照顾好家庭
As a father, it's my job to look after my family.
保护我的家庭
To protect my family.
而我做了什么
And what did I do?
旺达失踪的那天 我消失了 我喝得醉醺醺 去看足球赛
The day Wanda disappeared, I disappeared. I was drunk at a soccer match.
我也很抱歉在你进行心理咨♥询♥时偷看
And I'm so sorry for watching you in therapy.
我不是有意的 真的
I didn't mean to do that. I really didn't.
我只是听到有人说我的名字 我知道应该关掉 但是...
I just heard my name and I knew I should turn it off, but...
我就是做不到
I just couldn't. I couldn't.
感觉像是宇宙在对我说
It was somehow like the universe was saying to me,
“迪多 仔细听
"Dedo, listen very carefully.
因为这是真话
Because it's the truth.
你是个白♥痴♥ 你会失去一切
You're an idiot and you're going to lose everything
除非你支棱起来 走回正轨”
if you don't get your shit together."
迪多 你不是白♥痴♥
Dedo, you're not an idiot.
我不该那样说的
I shouldn't have said that.
但是卡洛塔 你是对的 我是白♥痴♥
But, Carlotta, you're right. I'm an idiot.
我一直都是个白♥痴♥
I've always been an idiot.
这是我度过人生的方式
That's how I got through life.
我是这样熬过读书时代的
That's how I got through school.
我是这样追到你的
That's how I got you.
迪多 可爱的白♥痴♥
Dedo, the lovable idiot.
没有人会对白♥痴♥有什么很高的期待
Nobody has high expectations of an idiot.
如果搞砸了 没关系
So what if you mess up? No big deal.
你的成绩或收入不如别人
You don't get the grades or earn as much as the next guy?
迪多就是这样啊
That's just Dedo!
迪多 你不是真的这么认为吧
Dedo, you don't really believe that.
你不明白你...在我心中的份量
Don't you know what... what you mean to me?
卡洛塔 我每天都担心你会突然说
Carlotta, every day I worry you will turn around and say,
“迪多 我犯了一个巨大的错误 我们离婚吧”
"Dedo, I made a huge mistake. We're getting a divorce."
但是每天都没发生
And every day, somehow it doesn't happen.
我不知道是不是因为我们很早就生了孩子
I don't know if it's because we had kids so early,
也许你觉得你甩不掉我了
so maybe you feel like you're stuck with me.
我不知道
I don't know.
我很爱你 卡洛塔
I love you so much, Carlotta.
和你结婚是发生在我身上最棒的事
Marrying you was the best thing that ever happened to me.
每天早上看到你对着我微笑
And when I see you smiling at me in the morning,
我快乐得要尖叫出来
I could just scream with joy.
我每天早上依然会问自己
And I still ask myself every morning,
“迪多 你是怎么追到她的 ”
"Dedo, how the hell did you pull this off?"
我不懂
I don't get it.
我不懂为什么像你这样的人
I just don't get why someone like you
愿意忍♥受我这样的人
would put up with someone like me.
我真的不懂
剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表