剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表
(第零天)
DAY 0
嗨 你好吗
Hey, what's up?
克里斯
Chris.
来接我
You have to pick me up.
现在就来
Right now.
现在 我以为你在比赛
What, now? I thought you had a match.
我要办点事 需要支援
I have to do something, and I need reinforcements.
现在
Now.
支援
Reinforcements?
克里斯 别闹我 这件事很严重
Chris, don't mess with me. This is serious.
我需要你帮我 马上
I need you to do this for me. Now.
你没事吧
Is everything okay?
20分钟后去船长酒吧后面见我 我等你
Meet me behind the Kapit?n in 20 minutes. I'll be waiting.
卢卡斯 你...
Lukas, what--
没问题 - 我很快的
No prob. - I'll be quick.
嗨 奶奶 我得出去几个小时
Hey, Grandma. I have to head out for a few hours.
你吃药了吗 - 什么
Did you take your pills? - What?
医生说每天吃两片 你吃了吗
The doctor said take two every day. Did you take them?
噢 我不记得了
Oh, I don't remember.
别担心
Don't worry.
那吃这些吧
Let's just take these ones then.
好吗 - 好
Okay? - Yes.
来 喝点水
Here. Have some water.
药很苦 对吗
Doesn't taste good, huh?
你是个好孩子 克里斯托弗
You're a good boy, Christopher.
别一直看电视 好吗
Don't watch too much TV, okay?
我爱你
I love you.
你是我的女儿
You're my daughter!
这女的每天都讲同样的屁事 我真受够了
It's the same shit every day with this woman! I'm sick of it!
我的外公特别喜欢小鸟
My grandpa loved birds.
甚至超过他对人
More than people,
对妻子 对孩子的爱
more than his wife, more than his children.
大概也超过他对外孙们的爱
Probably more than his grandkids.
但是呢 他很喜欢我
Although he really liked me.
我外公最喜欢的鸟类是普通红尾鸲
My grandpa's favorite bird was the common redstart.
那种鸟很罕见 但还是有可能找到的
That bird is very hard to find. But it's not impossible.
外公觉得所谓最喜欢的鸟类就该是这样的
And Grandpa thought that's exactly how a favorite bird has to be.
搞什么 看路啊 - 天啊
Dang, watch out! - Oh, my God.
对不起 - 完了...
I'm sorry. - No, no, no!
也合理
That makes sense.
谁会把某种四色花啄木鸟 当作最爱的鸟类呢
A four-colored flower-pecker as a favorite bird would make no sense.
别管了...
Leave it! Just leave it!
那种鸟一辈子都见不到
You'd never see one in your life.
反之亦然 你也不会说 最喜欢的鸟是麻雀 对吧
And vice versa, why would you have a sparrow as your favorite bird?
那也太无聊了
Where's the fun in that?
红尾鸲是完美的折中之选
The redstart is the perfect middle ground.
迷信的芬兰人相信红尾鸲是死亡的征兆
Superstitious Finns believe that the redstart is an omen of death.
但外公说那么漂亮的鸟不可能带来厄运
But Grandpa said it's way too beautiful to bring bad luck.
哥们 我们到底在干吗 - 闭嘴 别问问题
Dude, what are we doing out here? - Shut up and don't ask questions.
把它关了
And turn that shit off.
怪不得你没女人缘
No wonder you can't get a girl.
(旺达和外公)
WANDA + GRANDPA
外公生前总说 他死的时候
Grandpa always said that when he dies,
会转世为红尾鸲回来 然后确保
he will come back as a redstart and make sure
我不会遇到坏事
nothing happens to me.
(观鸟 H.沙弗尔)
BIRD-WATCHING - H. SCH?FER
诺博沃肯之夜快乐 外公
Happy Nuppelwocken Night, Grandpa.
不是吧
No way.
你好啊
Hello, you.
外公
Grandpa?
是你吗
Is that you?
一只欧亚红尾鸲
One Eurasian redstart.
我要照张相
I have to take a picture of you.
噢 不好
Oh, no.
天啊
Oh, man.
哎呀
该死
Shit.
克里斯
Chris!
快去抓住她 快点啊
Come on! Grab her! Let's go! Go!
旺达在哪里
第一季第五集
这辆货车是登记在 多米尼克巴尔特斯名下
The van is registered to Dominik Bartels?
是的 - 他报失了
Yes. - And he reported it as stolen?
(第97天)
DAY 97
据我所知没有
Not that I know of.
这倒是和动物走私的理论对上了
That certainly fits in with the theory of animal smuggling.
有指纹吗
Are there any fingerprints?
全都清理了
All wiped away.
所以我们昨天看到巴尔特斯 在玫瑰丛后面大便
So yesterday we see Bartels defecating behind a rosebush.
今天发现他的货车撞上了你最爱的尼博...
And today we find his van crashed into your beloved Nippel--
诺博 - 沃肯
Nuppel. - Wocken.
诺博沃肯
Nuppelwocken.
也许
Maybe
他又急着大便
he was caught short again?
卡洛塔
Carlotta?
卡洛塔
Carlotta?
卡洛塔
Carlotta!
噢 抱歉 我走神了
Oh, sorry. My mind was somewhere else.
是
Yes.
你说今天是你父亲的生日
You were saying that today is your father's birthday?
对 没错
Yes, that's right.
他还在世的话 就是88岁
He would have been 88.
他三年前去世了
He died three years ago.
我最近总在想他
I've been thinking about him a lot lately.
他和旺达
He and Wanda,
从她小时起 他们就形影不离
they were like two peas in a pod, ever since she was tiny.
他们会一起出门 几小时都不见人影
They would just go off and disappear for hours.
他是大自然爱好者
He was very into nature and all that.
如果他在 一定会明白发生了什么
He would have known what to do with everything that's going on.
他就是那样的
That's the kind of man he was.
他总是有答案
He always had an answer.
他意志坚定
He was unwavering.
我很长一段时间 都没意识到那给了我多大的力量
I didn't realize for a long time how strong that made me.
他的存在
To know he was there.
直到有一天 他不在了
Until one day he wasn't there anymore.
这让你对于迪多的父亲角色有什么感想
And how does that make you reflect on Dedo as a father?
说实话 有时我担心旺达 是否拥有这样的后盾
Honestly? Sometimes I worry whether Wanda had that.
那种安全的靠山
That kind of safe foundation.
迪多很爱她 没错 但有时...
I mean, Dedo adores her, of course, but sometimes...
有时 他像个白♥痴♥似的
Well, sometimes, he's just a bit of an idiot.
到处闲晃 从不认真对待任何事
He goofs around, he never takes anything seriously.
所以我试着成为她的后盾
So then I try to give her that strength...
我自己来
myself.
但结果却成了她眼中的虎妈
But then I just end up coming across as this hard-ass.
人们总说在危急关头才能看出本性
They say you see a person's true nature in times of crisis.
但我还在等待
But I guess I'm still waiting.
我在等迪多真的扛起责任
I'm waiting for Dedo to truly take responsibility.
(收件人:鲁迪格沙弗尔 施瓦茨沃德维格2)
(德国桑德海姆5994号♥)
爸爸 你在外面做什么呢
Dad? What are you doing out here?
没什么
Nothing.
我得给你看个东西
I have to show you something.
我又看了一次我们录的热成像画面
Well, I took another look at the thermal images we took
看到了一处奇怪的热点
and saw a strange hot spot.
这味道是什么 有股麝香味
What's that smell? It's musky?
你抹了须后水吗
Are you wearing aftershave?
只是一点古龙香水
Just a little cologne.
古龙 噢 好吧
Cologne? Oh, right.
你今天要去那个电脑游戏派对
It's your computer games party.
等等...不会是有女孩也要去吧
Wait... there's not a girl going, is there?
不过我猜这种派对上女孩不多吧
Although, I can't imagine many girls go to these things, right?
只是一些宅男
It's just a bunch of nerds.
剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表