剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表
Son of Agamemnon with O.
奥底修斯
Odysseus.
不 五个字母
No. With five letters.
请别走 安妮塔 请留下
Please don't go, Anita. Please stay.
抱歉 哈洛德 但我们结束了
I'm sorry, Harald, but it's over.
安妮塔
Anita.
卡洛塔
Carlotta?
别这么说 - 卡洛塔
Don't say that. - Carlotta!
我们不需要钱 - 噢 你在这
We don't need the money. - Oh, here you are.
有什么有趣的吗
Anything interesting?
噢 宝贝 你以为我和你在一起
Oh, baby, you think I was with you
是因为你的性格有趣 - 她不得不去养老院生活
for your sparkling personality? - She has to go and live in a home.
抱歉 - 谁
I'm sorry. - Who?
再见 - 黑瑟尔太太 真的那位
Goodbye. - Mrs. Hessel. The real one.
假的那位正和他分手
The fake one is leaving him right now.
安妮塔
Anita.
朋友 这就是因果报应
That's karma, my friend.
安妮塔
Anita!
想不想看个很酷的东西 - 安妮塔
You want to see something cool? - Anita!
上楼 我得给你看个东西
Come upstairs. I need to show you something.
嗒哒
你♥爸♥的旧货车
It's your dad's old van.
我能认出来 为什么它在这里
I can see that. What's it doing here?
我之前开车路过鲁迪格家
Well, I was out driving, and I happened to go past Rüdiger's,
我看到门口有辆货车 心想...
and I saw the van just sitting there and I thought--
你去我弟家了
You were at my brother's?
对 只是简短地拜访 你知道...
Yeah, just briefly, you know...
所以 你和他聊过了
So, did you talk to him?
对
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
你们和好了吗
So you guys made up?
对
Yeah.
总之 你说我们需要更好的幌子 对吧
Anyway, look, you said we needed a better backstory, right?
人们才肯让我们进屋
So people would let us in.
这就是答案
So here it is.
克拉特和儿子公♥司♥
Klatt and Son.
我们是一个小型家庭经营电气公♥司♥
We are a small family-run electrical company.
我们挨家挨户上门 帮人们检查烟雾探测器
We go from house to house and offer to check people's smoke detectors.
免费 代表市政♥府♥
Free of charge. On behalf of the city.
这车还能正常驾驶吗
Does it even drive okay?
是 顺得很 只需要洗一洗
Yeah, like a dream. Just needs a bit of a wash.
没问题 我能修好
Not a problem. I can fix that.
好的 其实这主意不差
All right, well. It's actually not a completely horrible idea.
这话我爱听
I'll take that.
迪多 我们的车呢
Dedo. Where's our car?
噢 我卖♥♥了
Oh, I sold it.
你什么 - 卡洛塔 我们不需要两辆车
You what? - Carlotta, we don't need two cars.
噢 对了 趁我还没忘
Oh, right, and before I forget.
这应该够我们下周的生活用了
This should get us through the next week.
之后需要的话我会取出剩余的钱
Then I'll withdraw the rest of the money when we need it.
卡洛塔 会很棒的
Carlotta, it's gonna be great.
奥勒会帮我们买♥♥到摄像头 我去找一些帅气的工作服来
Ole will get us the bugs, I'll get us some snazzy uniforms.
然后我们只需要一家一家敲门 说
Then we just cruise from house to house saying...
你好 我们是克拉特电气公♥司♥的
Hello. We're from Klatt Electric.
我们是代表... - 市政厅
We are here on behalf of... - The City Council.
你是否知道 在德国每年...
Did you know that in Germany, every year...
有超过400人... - 因房♥屋火灾而死
Over 400 people... - Die in a house fire?
95%是因为吸入烟雾
Ninety-five percent of them due to smoke inhalation.
别让没电的电池成为你的死因
Don't let a dead battery mean a dead you!
(捐赠箱)
DONATION BIN
(地下室可疑声音 红色灯)
(警方毫无头绪)
POLICE ARE CLUELESS
(失踪少女 诺博沃肯之夜之后令人担忧)
MISSING GIRL WORRIED SINCE NUPPELWOCKEN NIGHT
什么 - 我出门了
What? - I'm heading out.
真的 你又要出门
Seriously? You're going out again?
宝贝 我得工作
Baby, I have to work.
你一整天都在外面 卢卡斯
You've been out all day, Lukas.
那是卢卡斯♥诺♥瓦克
That's Lukas Novak.
他是桑德海姆球队的球员
He plays for the Sundersheim SV.
别因为你自己情绪不稳来找我麻烦
Don't come at me with all your hormonal bullshit.
嘿
Hey.
真的 卢卡斯
Seriously? Lukas?
我一直照顾你 不是吗
I take care of you don't I?
食物是我买♥♥的 衣服和摇篮
I pay for the food and the clothes and the crib
还有那个你擅自决定 我们需要的未来感婴儿车
and the stupid futuristic pram you decided we need!
你还想要什么
What else do you want?
也许我只想偶尔能见到男友
Maybe I'd just like to actually see my boyfriend from time to time?
或是得到一点支持
Or have a bit of support.
如果你需要支持 那就打给你妈妈 我已经受够这屁事了
If you want support, call your mother. I'm so sick of this shit!
他真是个混♥蛋♥啊 - 是
He's a real asshole. - Yes.
但说实话 优秀的中后卫需要混♥蛋♥一点
But, to be fair, that's sort of what you want from a good center back.
不过当然不希望腹中孩子的父亲是这样
Though obviously not from the father of your unborn child.
老黑瑟尔那边如何
And how's the old Hessel?
安妮塔
Anita.
安妮塔
Anita.
举起手 否则我会开枪
Hands up. Or I'll shoot.
天啊 迪多
Dear God, Dedo.
请别伤害我 拜托
Please don't hurt me. Please.
我的天
Holy shit.
天 那边什么情况 - 如果...我给你呢
Oh, God. What is going on there? - And-- And if I give it to you?
你会放我走吗 - 我不会做任何承诺 走
Will you let me go? - I'm not making any promises! Let's go!
你瞧 我就说那个地下室有蹊跷
See? I told you there was something weird going on in that basement.
要报♥警♥吗
Do we call the police?
我们不能总是给警♥察♥匿名线索
We can't keep giving the police anonymous tips.
他们迟早会起疑的
At some point they'll start getting suspicious.
那怎么办 那人有枪
So what do we do? That guy's got a gun.
我们得看看地下室
We need to get a look inside that basement.
我有个主意
I've got an idea.
好
Okay.
迪多 你那边怎么样
Dedo? How are you getting on?
很好 稍等
Good. Just give me a minute.
我只要接上这个 然后...好了
I just have to get the thing through the thing and then... There.
你能看到我吗 - 能 你需要剪剪鼻毛了
Can you see me? - Yes, you need to trim your nose hair.
是 很好笑
Yeah. Very funny.
你知道哪个院子是他们的吗
Do you know which yard is theirs?
不知道 但一定是那边
No, but it definitely has to be on that side.
我现在试试
I'll try it now.
好
Okay.
噢 上面
Oh. Up!
上面 不是那个院子
Up! That's the wrong yard.
蒂米 来吃晚餐了
Timmy, come in. Dinner time.
上
Up!
卡洛塔 怎么了
Carlotta, what's happening?
不知道 是狗吧
I don't know. I think it's a dog?
狗 现在怎么办
A dog? What the hell am I supposed to do now?
不知道啊
I don't know!
坐
Sit.
天啊
Wow.
没想到竟然成功了
I can't believe that actually worked.
我也没想到
Me either.
乖 放开
Good boy. Now, drop.
没错 往上拉 - 好的...
That's it. Now, pull it up. - Okay. Okay.
天啊
Oh, God.
好的 我要收线了
Okay. I'm winding in.
来...
Go, go, go.
能不能再近一点 - 我试试
Do you think you can get a bit closer? - I'll try.
抱歉
Sorry.
没事
It's fine.
呼 还好
Okay.
可以了 我能看见地下室的窗户
That's it. I can see the basement window.
你得再抛得近一点
You need to get closer.
大概要再往前4.5米...
剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表