剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表
More?
你还想我做什么
What more do you want me to do?
要我大喊大叫 全盘崩溃吗
Do you want me to start screaming and freaking out?
好的 我们继续...
Good. We should continue now with a--
彼得根思维恩 你想知道 这是什么感觉吗 真的
You want to know how it feels Peter Genswein? Really?
每个人都盯着我们 背着我们窃窃私语
Everyone just gawping at us, whispering about us behind our backs,
指指点点 把我们当马戏团怪胎
pointing like we're some kind of circus freaks.
这“情绪”流露得够了吗
Is that enough emotion for you?
够不够“自♥由♥”
Is it flowing enough?
嘿 和你说话呢
Hey! I'm talking to you.
没错 说的就是你 挥舞手臂 好像在指挥交通的这个
Yes, you! The one waving your arms around like you're directing traffic.
还是你觉得眼泪流得不够多
Or would you like some more tears?
再多一点鼻涕
More snot?
不如把镜头拉近 放大我的黑眼圈
Why don't you zoom in on the bags under my eyes?
好好地聚焦我的绝望
Get a good shot of my despair.
来啊 快
Come on, get right in there.
看好了
Behold,
失踪少女的可怜兮兮 绝望无助的妈妈
the poor, washed out mother of the lost girl.
她看起来真惨
Doesn't she look awful?
去你们的 我不录了
Screw this, I'm done.
我不录了
I am done!
克拉特太太 请冷静 - 我不是...
Mrs. Klatt, calm down. - I'm not a--
我们还有... - 停下来
We still have-- - Stop it!
别拍我
Stop filming me!
你们都滚一边去
Just piss off, all of you!
停下
Stop it!
别拍了
Stop filming me!
什么都别说
Don't say anything.
我什么都没说啊
I didn't say anything!
我就知道不该去的
I knew it was a bad idea.
我看起来像精神病
I looked like a psycho!
不会 - 还是在电视直播里
No. - On live television.
不高兴是正常的
Look, it's okay to get upset.
说明你内心受伤了
It just shows you're hurting.
我们希望公众的同情
We want the public's sympathy.
我不想再被同情了 迪多 我想要结果
I don't want any more sympathy, Dedo. I want results.
我知道
I know.
所以为什么我们什么都不做
So why aren't we doing anything?
我们正在做事啊
We are doing something!
什么 张贴寻人启事 点蜡烛这种事
What? Putting up flyers? Lighting candles?
被那个小势利眼彼得根思维恩公开损
Getting grilled by that smug little gnome, Peter Genswein?
嘿 别怪彼得根思维恩
Hey, leave Peter Genswein out of this!
那人是一位鞠躬尽瘁的人♥民♥公仆
That man is a tireless public servant.
她还活着 是吗
She's still alive, right?
是
Yes.
对 她还活着
Yes, she's still alive.
我睡不着觉 我一直胡思乱想
I can't sleep. My head's all over the place.
(外公和我)
ME AND GRANDDAD
宝贝 我想你
I miss you, my little girl.
帮我保佑她 爸爸
Keep an eye on her for me, Dad,
因为我不能失去她
because I can't lose her.
迪多
Dedo!
迪多
Dedo!
怎么了
What is it?
他们发现了线索
They found something.
你昨晚的“表现”显然引起了公众注意
Your performance last night certainly seems to have got people talking.
我们不能高兴的太早
Now we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves.
上电视发声通常会引来各种疯子
These televised appeals do tend to shake the crazy tree.
是 一定的
Yeah, I'm sure.
已经有一个人声称旺达的失踪
We've already had one man claim Wanda's disappearance is linked
与涉及恶魔恋童癖邪教的全球阴谋相关
to a global conspiracy involving a cult of satanic pedophiles.
他说我们的接线员是“深层政♥府♥的傀儡”
He called our reception a "puppet of the deep state".
但是有一个线索让人感到一丝希望
There is, however, one lead that looks promising.
舍伦伯格
Schellenberg.
显然 我们还无法百分百确定 那是旺达的T恤衫...
Now, obviously, we can't yet be 100% sure that it's Wanda's T-shirt...
那里
There!
是她的
It's hers.
这红色的印记是石榴汁
Those marks, the red. It's pomegranate juice.
我本想说服迪多喝的 因为他有高血压
I tried to make Dedo drink it for his blood pressure.
太酸了
It's very tart.
果汁杯倒了 结果我们大吵了一架
A glass got spilled and there was this huge drama
因为旺达的T恤衫溅到了几滴
because a few tiny drops got on Wanda's shirt.
我就算睡着也认得出这印记
I would recognize these marks in my sleep.
为了把它刷掉 我起码用了一小时
I must have scrubbed at them for an hour straight.
你们在哪找到的
Where did you find it?
一家叫“第二次机会”的二手店
A secondhand store called Second Chance.
店主认为它是在过去30天内
The owner thinks it would have been thrown into this clothes recycling bin
被人放到衣物回收箱里的 - 等等
at some point in the last 30 days. - Wait,
你是说旺达的T恤衫 被放进了二手衣物回收箱
you're saying Wanda's T-shirt was put into a secondhand clothes bin,
就在桑德海姆这里 而且是在过去30天
right here in Sundersheim, in the last 30 days?
迪多 她还在这里
Dedo, she is still here.
我们最好别妄下断论
It's important we don't jump to conclusions.
我们必须搜查这一区域所有的房♥子
We have to search all the houses in the area.
我们正在查看该区域的闭路电视录像
We're checking CCTV in the area.
我们已经派了警官挨家挨户上门 询问住户...
We have officers going door to door, asking residents--
挨家挨户 那有什么用
Door to door? What good's that gonna do?
“打扰了 先生 你是否绑♥架♥了这个少女 ”
"Excuse me, sir, did you kidnap this teenage girl?"
“噢 是的 警官 她就在我的地下室 要把她交给你吗 ”
"Oh, yes, officer. She's right here in my basement. Would you like her back?"
她说得有道理 我们必须进屋
She has a point. Surely we need to go inside
搜查房♥子内部
and search the houses?
没有合理的理由不能进屋搜查
You can't just search people's houses without probable cause.
这就是合理的理由
This is probable cause!
克拉特太太 如果要大海捞针
Mrs. Klatt, when you are looking for a needle in a haystack,
你不大规模搜索 要精准打击
you don't use a leaf blower, you use a pair of tweezers.
你在说什么呢
What the hell are you talking about?
克拉特太太
Mrs. Klatt...
(身份:案犯 罪行:偷盗)
ROLE: PERPETRATOR OFFENSE: THEFT
我向你保证 我们正在使用一切方法
...I can assure you that we are doing everything within our power
寻找旺达
to find Wanda.
我们已经在密切调查几个相关人士了
We have several persons of interest that we are looking at closely.
那我们该做什么
And what are we supposed to do?
克拉特太太 这是好消息
Mrs. Klatt, this is good news.
(多米尼克巴尔特斯 克劳迪亚斯街37号♥)
BARTELS - DOMINIK 37 CLAUDIUS STREET
这是我们的第一条真正的线索
It's the first proper lead we have.
所以 没错 目前 我需要你做的
So yes, right now, what I need from you
是耐心等待 让我们做我们的工作
is to sit tight and let us do our job.
要是那女人觉得我只会“耐心等待” 那等待她的会是另一个惊喜
If that woman thinks I'm going to just sit tight, she has another thing coming.
我的耐心已经耗尽了
I'm done sitting tight.
多米尼克巴尔特斯 克劳迪亚斯街37号♥
Dominik Bartels. 37 Claudius Street.
什么
What?
笔 给我一支笔
Pen. I need a pen.
多米尼克巴尔特斯 克劳迪亚斯街37号♥ - 你在说什么
Dominik Bartels, 37 Claudius Street. - What are you talking about?
多米尼克巴尔特斯 克劳迪亚斯街37号♥
Dominik Bartels, 37 Claudius Street.
我刚看到档案了
I just saw the file.
他是相关人士之一
He is one of the people of interest.
嫌疑人之一
A suspect.
懂了
I see.
好的
Okay.
我们要怎么做呢
So what do we do?
我不知道
I don't know.
要去那个地址吗
Should we go there?
去了之后 我们做什么
What would we do when we get there?
我不知道
I don't know.
那里就在你买♥♥蜡烛的商店旁边
It's near that shop where you bought the candle
闻起来像我的玛格力特姨妈
that smelled like my Auntie Margaret.
克劳迪亚斯街
Claudius Street.
你觉得我们该去看一看
You think we should take a look?
不...
No, no, no, no.
你觉得我们该去看看吗
Do you think we should take a look?
我觉得
Well, I mean,
也许我们可以就...
剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表