剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表
Thank you so much for being so understanding.
同为母亲
From mother to mother,
我很感激
I really appreciate that.
还有一件事
One more thing.
你家后院栅栏开了个小洞
There is a tiny hole in your back fence.
我可以... - 迪多
I could-- - Dedo.
(第80天)
DAY 80
不是吧
No way.
嘿
Hey!
你是谁
Who are you?
(第80天 一只红尾鸲)
DAY 80 1 REDSTART
谢谢你来看我 外公
Thanks for checking in, Grandpa.
旺达
Wanda.
奶奶刚把这个给我
Grandma just gave that to me.
(米歇尔劳赫 旺达克拉特专案小组)
TASK FORCE WANDA KLATT
有个警♥察♥上门来问货车的事
A cop was here asking about my van.
有关于我的专案小组
I have my own task force?
酷啊
Cool.
干吗 也许这是好事
What? Maybe this is a good thing.
如果他们知道你货车的事 也许也知道莲卡和卢卡斯的事
If they know about your van, they may also know about Lenka and about Lukas?
但他们没有在找卢卡斯 他们找的是我
But they're not looking for Lukas. They're looking for me!
冷静下来
Calm down.
不会有事的 我们能想到办法
It'll be all right. We can figure this out.
一起
Together.
(野生动物走私 船长酒吧 国王)
WILDLIFE SMUGGLING
(莲卡内姆科瓦 布劳尔 卢卡斯)
我们必须停手了
We have to stop.
停止监视
Stop all the spying
私闯民宅 向警方撒谎
and trespassing and lying to the police.
我不是说要放弃
I'm not saying that we give up.
好的
Okay.
我们还是继续寻找
We keep looking.
只是不用这种方式了
Just not like this.
我们必须保护还没失去的
We have to protect what we still have.
保护我们和奥勒
Take care of us and Ole.
否则旺达回来时 也会发现以前的家一去不返了
Otherwise, there will be nothing left for Wanda to come home to.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
(第97天)
DAY 97
将立即通知总统
The president will be informed shortly.
美国公众...
The American public...
哎呀
Oops.
奶奶...是克里斯 一切还好吗
Grandma? Grandma, it's Chris. Is everything okay?
突然之间灯都灭了
All of a sudden, the lights just went out.
你别担心 我这就回家
Don't worry, I'll head back now.
不 你不用回来 我打给卢卡斯了
No, no, you don't need to. I called Lukas.
卢卡斯 - 好的 我去检查一下
Lukas? - Okay, I'll take a look, all right?
保险丝盒在哪
Where is the fuse box?
在爷爷那个爱好房♥里
In Grandpa's old hobby room.
有谁在里面吗
Is someone in there?
有人吗
Hello?
有谁在里面吗
Is someone in there?
克里斯
Chris?
旺达
Wanda.
我们必须离开这里 - 是
We have to get out of here. - Yes.
里面有人吗
Is someone in there?
上来 - 等等
Come on up! - Wait.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
旺达 快啊
Wanda, come on!
(改编自佐尔坦斯皮兰德里创作的故事)
剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表