剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表
It's about another 15 feet and...
并往左一点
to the left.
另一个左 左边的左边
The other left. The left that's on the left.
我只能去到那么远了 我得再抛一次线
That's as far as I can go. I'm gonna have to cast again.
你确定这主意可以
Are you sure that's a good idea?
卡洛塔 我的抛线技术 是被专业人士夸赞过的
Carlotta, I've had my casting technique praised by professionals.
我和卡尔去年夏天去莱茵河的时候
You know when Karl and I went to the Rhine last summer.
是...我记得
Yes. Yes. I remember.
你刚说4.5米
Fifteen feet you said?
呃 4.5到6米吧
15 to 20 feet. I think.
然后是朝10点 - 什么
And then at 10:00. - What?
10点 指针方向
10:00, you know. Like a clock.
12点是向前 地下室窗户是10点方向
So, 12:00 is forward and the basement window is at 10:00.
你刚说左边啊
You just said left?
这主意太烂了
This is a terrible idea.
好了 我直接行动了
Okay, I'll just do it.
噢 天啊
Oh. Wow!
迪多 你真厉害 - 是 谢谢
Dedo. That was fantastic! - Yeah. Thank you.
你只差不到1米
You're only a couple of feet short.
天啊...
Oh, God! Oh, God!
天啊 有情况
Oh, God. Something is happening.
我能听见罗斯太太的声音 她听起来怕极了
I can hear Mrs. Roth. She sounds terrified.
我再来一次
I'm going again.
来吧
Come on now.
飞呀 我的宝贝 飞
Fly, little pretty, fly.
好
Okay.
太好了
Yes!
你成功了
You did it.
低一点 放低一点
Now lower it. Let it down a bit.
往下
Down.
把衣服脱掉 - 不 好吧
Now take your clothes off! - No! Fine.
你丈夫救不了你了
Your husband can't save you now.
我可以对你任意妄为了
Now I shall have my way with you!
转过身 - 好
Turn around! - Yes.
卡洛塔...你看见什么了吗 发生了什么
Carlotta. Carlotta, do you see something? What's going on there?
天啊 - 好
Oh, my God. - Yes!
这是...错误警报
It's-- It's a false alarm.
你可以把线...
You can reel it...
别停 - 收回来了
Don't stop. - ...back in now.
坏女孩 - 错误警报
Bad girl. - False alarm?
那是什么意思 - 拜托 收回来吧
What is that supposed to mean? - For the love of God, reel it in!
所以他们是在... - 这事我们再也别提起了
So they were... - Let's never speak of this again.
(很高兴见到你 谢谢帮忙)
GD 2 C U BEFORE THX FOR HELPING
(哥们 你♥爸♥现在放一个屁 你妈都会知道了)
BRO YOUR DAD CAN NO LONGER FART WITHOUT YOUR MOM NOTICING
(很高兴见到你 我们需要你的狙♥击♥枪♥)
(抱歉 在忙)
(那怎么办 )
WHATT ABOUT ?
(我会去的)
I'M OON IT.
天啊
Holy shit.
糟了
That's not good.
抱歉 各位
Sorry, guys.
(得走了)
快啊
Come on.
(我要走了 红色警报)
I'M ABOUT TO LEAVE RED ALERT!
奥勒在路上了
Ole's on his way.
上门后我们怎么说
What do we tell them why we're at their door?
只能见机行事了
We'll have to wing it.
有人吗
Hello?
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to bother you.
好疼
It hurts so much!
好的 别慌 我们进来了
Okay. Don't panic! We're coming in.
我们进来了 我们怎么进门啊
We're coming in. How do we get in?
我来
I've got this.
你当真
Seriously?
等你撬开时 孩子都上幼儿园了
By the time you get that open, the kid will be in kindergarten.
别担心 我们在
Don't worry! We're here!
迪多 快点
Hurry, Dedo.
别担心 一切都在掌控中 我在医院工作
Don't worry. We have everything under control. I work at the hospital!
你是行政助理
You're an administrative assistant.
孩子要出来了
The baby is coming!
马上
Just a minute.
快啊...迪多
Come on. Come on, come on. Dedo.
别分散我注意力啊
You need to let me focus.
拜托 只要感受到机关对上就好
Come on, baby. You just need to feel the catch.
与机关合为一体
Be at one with the catch.
这不可能成功
This is never going to work.
抚摸它 温柔点 来啊
Caress it, tenderly. Come on.
浴室窗户是开的 走吧
Bathroom window was open. Come on.
我真觉得刚才就差一点
I really think I was close then.
比茨女士 我们来帮忙了
Ms. Beetz, we are here to help.
给我拿点热水来 迪多 拿点毛巾
Get me some hot water. Dedo, get some towels.
好疼
It hurts so much!
比茨女士 向后躺 放轻松
Ms. Beetz. Lean back and relax.
让自己放松
Make yourself comfortable.
宝宝出来了吗
Is the baby here?
还差一点
It's almost here.
毛巾来了 - 迪多...握着她的手
Towels! - Dedo. Dedo. Hold her hand.
好...
Yeah. Yeah.
(你和我姐聊过了吗 )
HAVE YOU TALKED TO MY SISTER YET?
闭上眼睛 想想你最深的秘密
Close your eyes and think of your deepest secret.
你永远无法告诉任何人的那个
The one that you will never ever be able to tell anyone.
你知道 一旦被人发现
The one where you know that if people found out,
你的人生将改变
your life would change.
永远改变
Forever.
也许那是个悲伤的秘密
Maybe it's a sad secret.
安妮塔
Anita!
或是肮脏的秘密
Or it's a dirty secret.
或是非常暗黑的秘密
Or a very dark secret.
你好 劳赫探长
Hello, Detective Rauch.
呃 多谢你向捷克边境警局提出的查询
Thanks for your inquiry at the Czech border police.
查阅我们的记录后 我很遗憾地通知你
After checking our records, we regret to inform you
涅姆科瓦女士最近在车祸中去世了
that Ms. Nemcová recently passed away after a car crash.
所以 想想你的秘密 然后问自己
So think about your secret and then ask yourself:
为了阻止他人发现这个秘密 你会做多极端的事
How far would you go to prevent others from uncovering this secret?
(改编自佐尔坦斯皮兰德里创作的故事)
剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表