剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表
那是什么
What's that?
(送货通知 收件人:鲁迪格沙弗尔)
鲁迪格
Rüdiger?
什么
What?
爸爸...
Dad! Dad!
不 爸爸 别
No, Dad, no!
(3个来自卡洛塔的未接来电)
3 MISSED CALLS FROM CARLOTTA
秘密监控摄像头
A secret surveillance camera?
对 没错
Yes, exactly.
安装在走廊上的灯里
Hidden in the lamp in the hallway.
还有两个男人 - 拜拜
And then there were two men. - Bye.
一个矮矮胖胖 一个瘦瘦的
A short, round one and a scrawny fellow.
头上罩着快餐包装袋
With fast food bags over their heads?
对
Right.
他们闯进我家攻击了我 把我打晕了
They broke in and attacked me. Knocked me out cold.
我醒来后
When I came to,
摄像头和两个男人都不见了
both the camera and the men had disappeared.
这样...
Well, well, well.
奇迹般地消失了
Miraculously vanished, right?
一切都说得通了
It all makes sense now.
他们就是这样知道玛格力特的事的
That's how they knew about Margaret.
安妮塔离开我是他们的错
It's their fault that Anita left me.
黑瑟尔先生 你记得 我们今天已经见过面了吗
Mr. Hessel, do you remember that we already ran into each other today?
在船长酒吧
At the Kapit?n?
不记得了
No.
你在那里待的时间久吗
Were you there for much longer?
你喝了很多酒吗
Did you keep drinking?
只喝了几口 为了平复我的悲伤
Just a small libation to ease my grief.
安妮塔离开了
Anita is gone.
(C克拉特来电)
她走了
She's gone.
她走了 - 我是劳赫
She is gone. - Rauch here.
走了 安妮塔走了
Gone. Anita is gone.
劳赫探长 我是卡洛塔克拉特
Ms. Rauch, Carlotta Klatt here.
我只是想告诉你有人见过旺达
I just wanted to tell you that someone saw Wanda.
她失踪的那天 她向森林的方向开去
On the day she disappeared, heading into the forest.
什么 你怎么知道的
What? How do you know?
我和一个目击者聊过
I spoke with a witness.
什么样的目击者
What kind of witness?
抱歉 我不能告诉你 - 什么
I'm sorry, I can't tell you. - Excuse me?
这不重要 这是你之前不知道的新情报
It doesn't matter. This is new information that you didn't have before.
克拉特太太 如果这个情报可信
Mrs. Klatt, if the information is credible,
那这位目击者必须来警局做口供
then this witness needs to come in and make a statement.
你已经看过黑房♥了吗
Have you already looked at the Dark House?
什么 - 那个恐怖的大房♥子
The what? - That big, creepy house
在树林广场附近的
near Forstplatz?
有许多关于它的理论在网上传播
There are many, many theories circulating about it online.
我承认 有些听起来不太靠谱
Now I admit, some of them sound a bit far-fetched--
好的 我得打断你一下 因为我还有真的调查工作要做
Okay, I'm gonna stop you there. Because I have actual police work to do.
但我建议你别到网上寻找旺达的线索
But I advise you not to go looking for Wanda on the internet
网上没什么有意义的信息
You won't find anything good there.
再见
Goodbye.
蠢女人 - 蠢女人
Silly cow. - Silly cow.
(树林广场)
奥勒...醒醒
Ole! Ole, please!
奥勒
Ole!
醒醒 你还好吗
Wake up! Are you all right?
奥勒 嘿 奥勒
Ole. Hey. Ole!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
是 我没事 - 感谢老天
Yes, I'm okay. - Thank God.
抱歉 我不知道刚才怎么回事
I'm sorry, I don't know what happened.
你还好吗 - 没事的 爸爸
Are you okay? - It's all right, Dad.
我很好 - 天啊
I'm fine. - Oh, my God.
我们得出去 好吗
We have to get out of here. Okay?
好的
Okay.
噢 糟了
Oh, shit.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
我的天啊
Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, God.
爸
Dad?
为什么这里有个笼子
Why is there a cage?
我不知道 也不想知道
I have no idea, and I don't want to know.
给我 我们赶快离开这里
Give me that thing. Let's get out of here.
奥勒 快点啊
Ole, come on!
你没事吧 - 没事
Are you okay? - Yeah, okay.
有哪里疼吗
Does anything hurt?
没有
No.
真要命
Shit.
(第零天)
DAY 0
你迷路了吗
Did you get lost?
你是那个记者 对吧 - 调查网红
You're the journalist, right? - Investigative influencer.
和记者一样 只是给我点赞的人更多
Same as a journalist but with more Likes.
你想见国王 对吧
You want to talk to the King, right?
对
Yes.
那就跟我来
Then come with me.
走吧
Come on.
我不会咬人
I don't bite.
糟糕
No!
剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表