剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表
On the road, doing the Lord's work.
噢 是吗 上次见到你时 你似乎在经历信仰危机
Oh, yeah? Last time you seemed to have a bit of a crisis of faith.
是的
Yeah. Yeah.
当神职人员一定很寂寞孤单吧
It must be lonely, being a man of the cloth.
我想象那些漫长孤单的夜
I imagine on those long, lonely nights,
你一定渴望女人的触摸
you must yearn for the touch of a good woman.
对了 我叫安妮塔
I'm Anita, by the way.
沙弗尔 我是沙弗尔神父
Sch?fer. Father Sch?fer.
安妮塔
Anita
天啊 哈洛德 又来 - 是
Man, Harald. Again? - Yeah.
女儿失踪了
Your daughter disappeared,
被某个男的绑♥架♥ 从此消失了
taken by some guy, and has been missing ever since then.
这种事一点也不好笑
And that is not funny.
你有女朋友吗
Do you have a girlfriend?
没有
No.
你有喜欢的人吗
Is there someone you're into?
有 但那个人不知道
Yes, but that person doesn't know about it.
我懂这种感觉
I feel you.
应该怎么做呢 告白吗
I mean, how are you supposed to do it? Tell someone that?
哥们 我不知道 也许必须说出来
Dude, I don't know. Maybe you just have to do it?
就像开始玩一个新游戏
You know, it's like when you start a new game.
必须硬着头皮上
You just have to jump in,
虽然知道自己会栽跟头
even though you know you're probably gonna get your ass kicked.
但不玩就永远不可能赢
But if you don't play, then you can't win.
放手去做吧
Just do it,
如果失败了 就重新来过
and if you crash and burn, you just respawn.
我们应该这么做 告白
We should do it. We should tell them.
什么 现在吗
What? Now?
对 一起失败吧
Yeah, crash and burn together.
(奶奶 错过来电)
GRANDMA MISSED CALL
你好
Hello.
怎样
Well?
我要告诉你一件事
I have to tell you something.
是 怎么了
Yes? What's up?
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
奶奶...是克里斯
Grandma? Grandma, it's Chris.
一切还好吗 发生了什么吗
Is everything okay? Did something happen?
克里斯托弗 我不想打扰你
Christopher, I'm sorry to bother you.
但我不知道发生了什么 突然之间灯都灭了
I don't know how it happened. All of a sudden the lights just went out.
好的 听我说 你别担心 我这就回家
Okay, listen. Don't worry, I'll head back now.
奶奶 好吗 - 不 你不用回来 我打给卢卡斯了
Okay, Grandma? - No, you don't need to. I called Lukas.
卢卡斯 - 他已经在路上了
Lukas? - He's already on his way.
别担心 好吗
So don't worry, all right?
你好好玩
You enjoy yourself.
玩得开心
Have some fun.
我不能再游手好闲了
I can't just keep plodding along.
就像是我总想 只要不尝试 我就不会失败 对吧
It's like I think, if I just don't try, then I can't actually fail, right?
但这是失败者的心态 我不是失败者
But that's how a loser thinks, and I'm not a loser...
我必须让她看到我不是失败者
I have to somehow show her I'm not a loser.
他总是鬼鬼祟祟的
He's super creepy.
那个诡异的房♥子
The creepy house.
安妮塔 你是天才
Anita, you're a genius.
什么
What?
我得去那个鬼屋
I have to go to the creepy house.
我必须找到密室 救下旺达 这样整个局面就挽回了
I have to find the secret room, save Wanda and then everything will be fixed!
安妮塔 这正是我需要的
Anita, I really needed this.
谢谢你
Thank you.
现在谁来买♥♥单啊
Now who's going to pay for all this?
奥勒
Ole?
你喝醉了
You're drunk.
奥勒
Ole.
奥勒
Ole.
真是传奇的一夜
What an epic night.
你需要牙刷吗
Do you need a toothbrush?
迪多
Dedo?
(对不起)
I'M SORRY!
噢 糟了
Oh, shit!
迪多
Dedo!
卢卡斯
Lukas.
你能来真是太贴心了
That's so sweet of you to drop by.
屋里一片漆黑
It's all dark.
我肯定是烧坏了保险丝
I must have blown a fuse.
克里斯人呢
Where's Chris?
他和朋友去参加电游派对了
He's at a computer game party with his friends.
老天啊
Jesus.
他要一直这样 就永远搬不出去了
He keeps going like this, he'll be living with you forever.
保险丝盒在哪
Where is the fuse box?
在爷爷那个爱好房♥里
In Grandpa's old hobby room.
好的 我去检查一下 - 好
Okay. I'll take a look, all right? - Yes.
有人吗
Hello?
有谁在里面吗
Is someone in there?
克里斯
Chris?
迪多
Dedo!
卡洛塔 - 迪多
Carlotta. - Dedo.
快停下 给我回来
Stop this immediately. Come back here now!
我让你失望了 你生我的气 我会挽回一切
I disappointed you. You're mad at me. I will fix everything.
你快回来
Come back right now.
我会让你明白 我不是失败者
I'll show you I'm not a loser.
迪多 - 不 这次不行
Dedo. - No. Not this time.
你正要闯进某个疯子的后院
You're breaking into some crazy person's yard
就因为一堆根本说不通的传言
because of a bunch of rumors that don't even make sense.
嘿
Hey.
我们...哎哟
Let's-- Ouch.
你疯了吗 卡洛塔 别扔了
Are you nuts? Carlotta, stop it.
你歇斯底里了
You're being hysterical.
你听见刚才的声音吗
Did you hear that?
听见了
Yes.
旺达
Wanda.
我下去了
I'm going in.
旺达 你在里面吗
Wanda, are you in there?
你们是蜥蜴人吗
Are you the lizard people?
嗨 宝贝
Hey there, sweetie.
你拿着好大的武器
That's a pretty big weapon you've got there.
你们别想喝我的血
You're not gonna drink my blood!
嘿... - 停下 不要...
Hey, hey, hey, hey. - Stop. No, no.
(改编自佐尔坦斯皮兰德里创作的故事)
剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表