剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表
旺达在哪里
第一季第三集
我有什么感受
How do I feel?
主要是生气
Angry, mostly.
街上的人走路太慢 我会生气
I get angry at people on the street who walk too slow.
超♥市♥里有人拿起某个货品
I get angry at the supermarket when someone picks up an item
然后放到错误的架子上 我会生气
and puts it back down in the wrong place.
年轻人滑手♥机♥ 我会生气
I get angry at young people for being on their phones.
老年人光是“年老”就让我生气
I get angry at old people just for being old.
有人穿鼻孔 我会生气
I get angry at nose piercings.
印着搞笑梗的杯子也让我生气
At mugs with funny slogans.
(茶到病除)
TIME FOR THERA-TEA
秃头的人 还有 到了柜台前却不知道要点什么的人
At bald men, and people who don't know what they want to order
都让我生气
by the time they get to the counter.
别人看着我 像看许愿基金会的病孩一样
At people looking at me like I'm some Make-A-Wish kid
那种说自己长大后想当职业篮球员的
who's just said when I grow up, they want to be a professional basketball player.
虽然你清楚他们活不过几周了
Even though you know they've literally got weeks left to live.
你心想
And you're like,
“骗谁呢 小孩 拜托
"Seriously? Kid, come on.
你就像个小雏鸟
You're like a baby bird.
看你那小巴掌 连你的小杯子都拿不稳
Look at your tiny hands. You can barely hold your sippy cup.
你真觉得自己有可能变成篮球员
Do you really think you've got any chance of becoming a basketball player?
你是不是该管理一下自己的期待值
You might want to start managing those expectations there,
你这个傻兮兮的小天使 ”
you dumb, sweet little angel!"
(第80天)
DAY 80
你和迪多聊过这件事了吗
Have you spoken to Dedo about this?
迪多总是试图积极看待一切
Dedo's always trying to be so positive.
我知道他是想帮忙
And I know he's trying to help,
但有时我不想那么积极 你明白吗
but sometimes I don't want to be positive, you know?
你有没有进一步考虑服用抗抑郁药
Have you thought any more about the anti-depressants?
也许能让你感觉好些
They might help you feel better.
问题就在这里
This is the thing.
大家都觉得我想“感觉好些”
Everyone thinks that I want to feel better.
我女儿失踪了
My daughter is missing!
心里有这件事 我为什么想要感觉好些
Why would I want to feel better about that?
我内心这份可怕 让人心焦 刺痛的感觉
It's this horrible, churning, stabbing feeling in my gut
才能帮我找到她
that is going to help me find her.
我会找到她的 即便要我搜遍地球上每寸土地
And I will find her, if I have to scour every inch of this earth.
我一定会找到她
I will find her.
好的 回去后想一想我们讨论过的
Okay, well, have a think about what we discussed.
下周再见
And I will see you again next week.
一切可好 - 是...
Everything all right? - Yes...
我只是在欣赏你的...
I was just admiring your...
这个叫什么
What would you call this?
这是一只狗 - 对 狗
That's a dog. - Right, a dog.
真漂亮
It's beautiful.
谢谢 - 你在装♥修♥
Thank you. - Having some renovations?
可以这么说
Something like that.
好的 下周见 - 好
All right then. See you next week. - Yes.
(第80天)
DAY 80
(第零天)
DAY 0
进球了 好 - 好耶 来啊
Goal! Get in! - Yes! Come on!
我一直都很同情那些失踪女孩的父亲们
I have always felt sorry for the fathers of missing girls.
太棒了 好
There it goes! Nice.
无论他们做什么 都显得可疑
No matter what they do, they always seem suspicious,
仿佛他们有什么不可告人的秘密
as if they have some dark secret.
快啊 传球...
Come on, pass it! Pass it!
你和卡洛塔聊过了吗
So, did you talk to Carlotta?
关于钓鱼之旅
About the fishing trip?
我妹妹的男友刚去过瓦尔申湖
My sister's boyfriend was just at Lake Walchen.
他说他钓到和自己腿一样大的鳟鱼
Said he was catching trout as big as his leg!
我不知道我能不能去 最近手头有点紧张
I don't know if I can do it, man. Money's kind of tight right now.
托尼 太棒了 - 要命
Toni! Awesome! - Shit.
抱歉 我不是有意这么说话大条的
Sorry, I didn't mean to be insensitive.
最近的裁员太烦人了 哥们
It's so shitty about these layoffs, man.
辛辛苦苦20年 结果他们就这样炒了你
Twenty years' service and they just drop you like you're nothing.
嘿 传球啊
Hey, pass the ball!
你不会有事的 你会找到下一份
You'll be fine. You'll find something.
现在是美丽新世界了 朋友
It's a brave new world, my friend.
你我这样的男人已经不符合时代精神了
Guys like you and me, we're no longer fit for purpose.
糟糕
Too bad.
卡洛塔有什么反应
How did Carlotta take it?
呃 其实还挺好的
Pretty well actually.
你没告诉她 对吧
You haven't told her, have you?
我只是在等合适的时机
I'm just waiting for the right moment!
今晚 我今晚就告诉她
Tonight, I'll tell her tonight!
(卡洛塔来电)
噢 不好 糟了 我得走了
Oh, no. Shit. I have to go.
给 啊 我得走了
Here. Ah! Gotta go.
哟 迪多
Yo, Dedo!
嘿 你当自己是安迪莫勒吗 这又不是花样游泳
Hey! Are you Andy M?ller or what? It's not synchronized swimming.
也不是他们的错啦
It's not their fault.
毕竟 对于失去孩子的母亲 大众心中都有一个既定形象
I mean, we all have an idea of what a grieving mother looks like.
这形象深深地植入我们的意识中
That's deeply ingrained into our consciousness.
但父亲呢
But fathers?
父亲们看起来总是 藏着某个黑暗 肮脏的秘密
They always look like they have some kind of dark, dirty secret.
事实上 - 该死
And the truth is... - Shit.
他们大概还真的有 - 天啊
...they probably do too. - Oh, God.
但我们不都有某个不可告人的秘密吗
But don't we all have a secret nobody should know?
该死
Shit.
噢 糟糕
Oh, no.
嗨 宝贝 真抱歉
Hey, honey. I'm so sorry.
我几分钟后就到
I'm minutes away.
我被困在一辆拖拉机后面了
I got stuck behind a tractor.
我保证马上就到
I will be there, I promise.
不 我没喝酒
No, I haven't had anything to drink!
不 卡洛塔 我当然不会醉驾的
No, Carlotta, of course I wouldn't drive if I'd had a drink.
我知道...你是
I know-- I know you do.
好吧 我喝了一杯清啤
Fine. I may have had one light beer.
卡洛塔 还在吗
Carlotta, hello?
噢 糟糕 该死
Oh, man. Dang.
该死
Shit.
噢 不
Oh, no.
噢 不
Oh, no.
噢 不好...
Oh, no, no, no.
迪多 你到底有什么毛病啊 白♥痴♥
Dedo, what the hell is wrong with you, you idiot?
我真是白♥痴♥
I'm such an idiot.
噢 完了...卡洛塔会杀了我
Oh man, oh man. Carlotta will kill me.
所以关键问题在于 他们藏着什么样的秘密
So the crucial question is, what kind of secrets do they have?
(对不起)
SORRY!
(第零天)
DAY 0
(第80天)
DAY 80
我第一次听说非法动物走私贸易
I first heard about the illegal animal trafficking trade
是看一个视频 里面有只穿山甲用后腿站着走路
when I saw a video of a pangolin walking around on its hind legs
就像弄掉了钥匙的可爱老头
like a cute old man who dropped his keys.
穿山甲是全球被非法走私最多的哺乳动物
Pangolins are the most illegally trafficked mammals in the world
正濒临灭绝
and are in danger of being wiped out.
天啊 不
Oh, my God, no!
这么可爱的生物竟然濒临灭绝
How can these adorable creatures be on the verge of extinction
我此刻才得知世上存在这一种生物
when I have literally only heard about their existence right this second?
就在那时 我明白了 我有义务
That was when I knew it was my responsibility
去教育人们我那一刻才得知的东西
to educate people what I was learning at the same time.
莲卡涅姆科瓦
Lenka Nemcová?
她是黄色甲壳虫车的车主
She is the owner of the yellow Beetle.
“网红调查员”
"Investigative influencer"?
“网红调查员”是做什么的
What the hell does an investigative influencer do?
我猜和我们做一样的事 只不过会有更多人给她点赞
Same thing as us, I assume, only with more likes.
那是旺达克拉特
That's Wanda Klatt.
你确定 - 对
You sure? - Yeah.
也许是巧合
Could just be coincidence?
就算是巧合 她也是在同一时间 出现在了同一地点
Even if it's a coincidence, she was in the same place at the same time.
剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表