剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表
I just don't get it.
我...
I--
我只想... - 别
I just wanted-- - No.
闭嘴 - 好吧
Shut up. - Okay.
迪多 把我的裤子拉链拉开
Dedo, unzip my pants, okay?
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
好的 是 - 好
Okay. Yes. - Okay.
有个纽扣
There's a button.
是
Right.
摸到了吗 - 我能行的
Do you feel it? - I got it.
你能... - 是
Can you-- - Yes.
可以的 - 好
I got it. - All right then.
过来 - 是
Now come here. - Yes.
好
Okay.
低一点... - 很好
Lower, lower. - Good.
再低一点
A little more.
再低一点 - 就是这里
A little more. - There!
天啊...
Oh, man. Oh, God.
噢 对 好...
Oh, yes. Okay. Okay.
好... - 我躺下
Okay. Okay. - I'll lie down.
等等 等一下
Wait. Wait a second.
不 再往下一点 - 好
No. A little further down. - Okay.
对 天啊
Yeah. Oh, God.
天 - 天啊
Oh, my God. - Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
(第68天)
DAY 68
她看起来真惨
...doesn't she look awful?
去你们的 我不录了
Screw this! I'm done.
我不录了
I am done!
我不是...
I'm not a--
停下来 别拍我
Stop it! Stop filming me!
你们都滚一边去 - 天啊
Just piss off, all of you! - Oh, God.
真抱歉 旺达
Sorry, Wanda.
我不该给你看的
I shouldn't have shown that to you.
不...我很开心你让我看
No, no. I'm glad that you showed me.
我...觉得...我只是感觉好内疚
I... I feel... I just feel so guilty.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
为什么
Why?
闭上眼睛就好
Just close your eyes.
好的 但你别做奇怪的事
Okay, just don't do anything weird.
我现在感觉很脆弱
I'm feeling pretty fragile right now.
好了 张开眼睛
Okay. Open your eyes.
那是什么
What's that?
我知道那个视频会让你难过
I knew that the video would make you sad,
所以我把你最爱吃的都买♥♥来了 想让你开心一下
so I thought I'd try and cheer you up by buying all your favorite foods.
午夜盛宴
A midnight feast!
首先 黄梨
So first of all, a pineapple.
因为你第一次出国度假时
Because on your first ever vacation abroad,
你父亲让你尝了他的椰林飘香
your father let you try his pi?a colada.
你说那是... - 我放进嘴里的最棒的东西
And you said it was-- - The best thing I ever put in my mouth.
对
Yes.
玉米片
Nachos.
具体来说是甜辣口味
Specifically sweet chili,
因为你喜欢手指上都是辣粉
because you love how the spice dust sticks to your fingers.
还有橄榄
And olives,
因为你强逼自己喜欢上橄榄
because you forced yourself to like them
这样别人就觉得你特别有品
so people would think you were sophisticated.
除此之外
And to top it all off...
芝士条
Cheese strings.
还有一个怀旧的
And for old time's sake...
别担心 不是金枪鱼
Don't worry. It's not tuna.
哇
Wow.
你全都记得
You remembered all that?
我觉得这大概是 别人为我做过的最贴心的事了
I think that's probably the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me.
我上个生日时
For my last birthday,
当时的男友送了我一本空气炸锅食谱
my boyfriend at the time gave me an air fryer cookbook.
我都没有空气炸锅
I have never owned an air fryer.
对 我不是说你是我的男友...
Yeah, not saying that you're my boyfr--
等等 我还有个东西
Wait, I have something else.
怎么样 - 好
Yeah? - Yeah.
好吗
Yeah?
我不能这么做 抱歉
I can't. I'm sorry.
好吧
Okay.
我不是想要... - 说实话 我不是不想
I didn't want to-- - It's not that I don't want to, honestly.
其实相反
It's, like, the opposite.
拜托
I mean, hello?
你是和我说过话的最辣的女孩了
You're the hottest girl who's ever spoken to me.
不光是因为你辣
Not that it's all about that.
你也很幽默 聪明
You're funny and clever
而且对世界满不在乎
and so completely unfazed by the whole world.
我从没遇到过像你这么坚强勇敢的人
And I've never met anyone who is as tough and brave as you.
但我不想当变♥态♥
But I don't want to be this creepy guy...
对 我知道你现在被我锁在地下室
And, yes. I get that currently I am keeping you locked up in my basement,
这超级变♥态♥ 但... - 克里斯
which is super creepy, but-- - Chris.
别紧张 没事的
Relax. It's all good.
我并不是没想过
It's not like I never thought about it.
我也是个热血直男
I mean, I'm a red-blooded male.
只是...
It's just...
等等 我上网查过
Wait, look. I googled it.
“如果存在权力不对等 那很难判断
"If there is an imbalance of power, it may be difficult to determine
同意是否自愿
whether consent is voluntary,
真正的同意甚至可能不存在”
and genuine consent may even be impossible."
所以我现在要离开
So. As such, I will now take my leave
和你说声晚安
and bid you a fine evening.
拜拜
Bye.
(第五级:接受)
5. ACCEPTANCE
天啊
Oh, God.
我和女儿讨论过了
So, I've discussed it with my daughter.
你们擅闯我们的私人领地 我们都感到很不高兴
We're both very upset that you trespassed on our property.
很可惜 因为我在这里的建筑 并非完全合法
And unfortunately, as my setup here is not entirely legal,
如果你们报♥警♥ 可能会给我们招惹麻烦
if you were to report this, you could get us into serious trouble.
我们什么都不会说的 我发誓
We won't say anything. I swear.
转过身去
Turn around.
你不需要这么做 - 转身
You don't have to do this. - Turn around.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
其实 我理解
Fact is, I understand.
作为母亲
As a mother.
如果我家托妮失踪了 我会走遍天涯海角去找她
If my Toni went missing, I'd go to the depths of hell to find her.
我在网上做了一些初步调研
And having done some rudimentary research online,
你们俩显然不是深层政♥府♥的秘密特工
it's clear to me that you two are not secret operatives of the deep state.
对 没错 - 是
Exactly. Yes. - Yeah.
迪多 我建议你重新思考一下 你在社媒上的表现
Dedo, you might want to rethink your social media presence.
你发了好多梗图
You post a lot of memes.
非常多
A lot.
而且都很烂
And not good ones.
我会好好想一想 谢谢
I will take that into consideration. Thank you.
希望你们找到她
I hope you find her.
我无法想象 如果失去托妮 我会做什么
I can't imagine what I would do if I lost Toni.
我想确认一下
Just to be completely clear:
我们俩可以离开了
The two of us can go now?
对 - 好的 我们走吧
Yes. - Okay, let's go then.
我把这个放下
I'll leave this here.
对了 我们喝了你的一些伏特加
We drank some of your vodka.
我还吃了一罐千层面
I also did have a can of lasagna.
我会给你补回去的
I'd like to replace it.
迪多
Dedo.
请把你的银行信息给我
If you give me your bank details,
我可以转... - 别说了
I can transf-- - Uh-uh.
非常感谢你的理解
剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表