剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表
据说哀悼分为五个阶段
They say that grief has five stages.
(第97天)
DAY 97
否认 愤怒 讨价还价
Denial, anger, bargaining,
抑郁 最后是接受
depression and, finally, acceptance.
但我觉得用“阶段”这个词不准确
But I don't think "stages" is quite right.
其实更像是“级” 电脑游戏打怪升级的那个“级”
They're more like levels, like in a computer game.
只有完成第一级 才能升到第二级
You can only move up to level 2 once you've completed level 1.
有的人永远困在某一级 因为难度太高了
Some people just get stuck on a certain level forever because it's so hard,
就像马力欧卡丁车里的彩虹路
like Rainbow Road in Mario Kart.
那到底是哪个变♥态♥设计的啊
What kind of psycho came up with that?
旺达在哪里
第一季第六集
(第一级:否认)
1. DENIAL
一切都很好
Everything's fine.
只是误解
It's a misunderstanding.
我肯定他们只是正常的人
I'm sure they're just regular, normal people,
等他们回来后 一切都会处理好
and once they get back, we'll sort this right out.
你觉得他们是“正常人”
"Normal people," you think?
迪多 “正常人”
"Normal people," Dedo?
他们的后院有个暗堡
They have a secret bunker in their backyard.
他们的女儿差点要射杀你
And their little girl almost shot you.
还是用一把弩
With a crossbow.
根据互联网
According to the Internet,
他们在树林里找寻下一个受害者
they are scouring the woods for their next victims.
卡洛塔 你不会真♥相♥信 这家人是吃人魔吧
Carlotta, you don't seriously believe these people are cannibals?
是
Yes.
如果是三个月前 我不会相信 迪多
Three months ago, I wouldn't have believed that, Dedo.
但那时的我也不相信
But then I wouldn't have believed
我的心理治疗师让她丈夫戴头罩
that my therapist got her husband to wear a balaclava
好让她假装自己与劫匪发♥生♥关♥系♥
so she could pretend she was having sex with a burglar.
也不会相信我弟弟买♥♥了一头宠物老虎
Or that my brother would buy a pet tiger.
我也不会相信
I wouldn't have believed that...
我们的女儿就这么消失了
our daughter would just disappear.
我也绝对不会相信
And I most definitely would not have believed
我的丈夫对我撒了几个月的谎
that my husband would be able to lie to my face for months.
把你的手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
为什么
Why?
你有什么计划
What is your plan?
我要报♥警♥ 他们可以救我们出去
I'm calling the police. They can get us out of here.
啊 没信♥号♥♥ 完美
No service. Perfect.
对 这里的墙壁很坚固
Yes, these are serious walls.
甚至可能灌了铅
Maybe even lead-lined.
其实挺令人佩服的
Pretty impressive really.
找到了
Jackpot.
其实挺浪漫
It's actually kind of romantic.
你住嘴吧
Don't you dare.
他们一定是末日准备者
They must be preppers.
他们是什么
They must be what?
末日准备者
Preppers.
觉得世界末日即将来临的人
People who think that the apocalypse is coming.
对
Yeah.
我倒是希望末日快点来 早来早好
I wish it would just hurry up and get on with it.
我以前有个同事是末日准备者
I used to work with a prepper.
他是刷墙的一把好手
He was an excellent plasterer.
但我们发现他以前会喝自己的尿
But we found out he used to drink his own pee.
嘿 让我们出去
Hey! Let us out of here!
卡洛塔 - 让我们出去
Carlotta. - Let us out!
卡洛塔 我们会想到办法的
Carlotta, we will figure something out.
也许有其他出口
Maybe there's another way out.
我再试试打开地窖门
Let me try the hatch again.
也许她没锁
Maybe she didn't lock it.
不 绝对锁上了
No. It is definitely locked.
目标人物已制♥服♥
The target has been neutralized.
将立即通知总统
The president will be informed shortly.
美国公众...
The American public--
(第97天)
DAY 97
(第二天)
DAY 02
嘿 我不知道你喜欢什么 所以只是给你买♥♥了照烧鸡肉
Hey. I didn't know what you liked, so I just got you chicken teriyaki.
这是我最爱吃的
That's my favorite.
但我又想 也许你吃素
But then I thought, maybe you're vegetarian.
所以我又回去买♥♥了素三文治
So I went back and got a veggie sandwich.
我不是素食者
I'm not vegetarian.
那就好
Okay, good.
因为这三文治看起来好恶心
Because it looks disgusting.
好吧 克里斯 我们谈正事
Okay, Chris, real talk.
我已经在这下面待了快两天了
I've been down here nearly two days now.
大部分失踪人口在失踪后 48到72小时会被找到
Most missing people are located in the first 48-72 hours.
也就是说 从统计角度
Which means, statistically,
他们会在接下来36个小时开始找我
they'll be coming for me in the next 36 hours.
迟早的
It's only a matter of time.
你放我走 对大家都有益
The best thing for everyone is for you to just let me go.
是
Sure.
我这就把锁打开 - 我是认真的
I'll just take these off, right? - I'm serious.
我绝对不会提到你
I won't say a word about you.
你对我很好
You've been nice.
你给我买♥♥了三文治
You bought me a sandwich.
我在给你机会 克里斯
I'm giving you a chance, Chris.
你给我机会
You're giving me a chance?
好吧 如果你想这样 行
Okay, if you want to be like that. Fine.
桑德海姆是个小地方
Sundersheim isn't that big.
你知道在这里 17岁辣妹失踪的频率是多少吗
Do you know how often a hot 17-year-old disappears here?
从没有过 - 你刚是自称辣妹吗
Never. - Did you just call yourself hot?
我就在这里躺平 吃我的三文治
I'm just going to chill here, eat my sandwich
等搜查队上门
and wait for the search party to come knocking at the door.
到时候你就...
And then you'll be like...
“旺达...请告诉他们 我给你买♥♥过鸡肉三文治”
"Wanda, Wanda, please tell them I bought you a chicken sandwich!"
我则会说“抱歉了 哥们”
And I'll be like, "Sorry, dude."
“我受了创伤 这家伙是坏蛋
"I'm traumatized and this guy is the worst,
一定要让他坐牢”
and he should definitely go to jail."
在牢里 你会像牙膏一样 被狱友们“传用”
Where you will get passed around like a tube of toothpaste.
说完了
Done?
厕所在哪
Where am I supposed to go to the bathroom?
你搞笑呢 - 这不是旅馆 旺达
That's a joke. - This isn't a hotel, Wanda.
这对我们俩都没好处
How does that work for either one of us?
你真的想每天拎着一桶屎上下楼
You really want to carry a bucket of shit up and down the stairs every day?
克里斯 听我说
Chris, let me tell you something.
你不可能脱身的
There's no way you are going to get away with this.
你并不是真的会犯罪的人
You're not a real criminal.
警♥察♥会一间间房♥子上门搜查
The police are going from door to door searching houses.
他们随时都可能来
They'll be here any minute
他们会找到我 你就要蹲监狱了
and they'll find me, and you'll go to jail!
我头都被你搞疼了 别说了
You're giving me a headache. Enough!
放我走
Let me go!
对不起
I'm sorry.
克里斯
Chris!
嘿 最后一次机会 我警告你
Hey, last chance! I am warning you.
克里斯
Chris!
克里斯
Chris!
(第二级:愤怒)
2. ANGER
迪多 你是怎么做到的
How do you actually do it, Dedo?
我说真的
Seriously.
你面对最糟糕的局面 但是...
You take the worst possible situation, and somehow,
你总能进来把局面弄得更糟 - 好吧
you just swan in and make it worse. - Okay...
我为什么会跟着你来
Why did I go after you?
我已经决定离开你了
I mean, I was done.
我们结束了
We were through.
我自♥由♥了
I was free.
我不用再对你负责了
You were not my responsibility.
但是...
And then...
我意识到你又在做极其愚蠢的事
I realize you're doing something incredibly stupid again.
我呢
剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表