剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表
你当我傻吗 - 不 卡洛塔
Do you think I'm stupid? - No, Carlotta.
我是认真的 我正查看地图 突然听到你的声音
I'm serious. I was looking something up on the map and then I heard you,
但我不是有意偷听的 - 天
but I didn't want to overhear you. - Wow!
够了
That's it.
我们到此为止
We're done.
卡洛塔 拜托
Carlotta, please.
卡洛塔
Carlotta.
噢 天啊 哥们 你这次真的搞砸了
Oh, man. Dude. Now you really messed up.
闭嘴吧
Shut up.
(游戏世界)
哥们 刚才好帅 我不敢相信他们那么快就打败对手
Dude, that was sick. I can't believe how quickly they wasted those guys.
是啊 太疯狂了
Yeah, man. Just crazy.
我们再看一局吗
Should we watch another game?
那还用说
One hundred percent.
我说服爸妈买♥♥贵宾套餐了
So, I may have convinced my folks to pay for the VIP package.
想不想去秀后派对
Wanna check out the aftershow party?
好啊 天啊
Nice! Oh, my God.
奥勒 你最棒了
Ole, you legend.
贵宾啊 宝贝
VIP, baby!
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊 克里斯 是星界埋伏
Oh, my God. Chris, Astral Ambush.
不...
No. No.
天啊 那是什么
Oh, my God. What's that?
太帅了
Wow.
真酷 哥们
Wicked, man.
嗨 - 嗨 欢迎酒
Hi. - Hi. Welcome shots?
好 - 谢谢
Yes. - Thank you.
干杯 - 干杯 兄弟们
Cheers. - Cheers, boys.
干杯 - 干杯
Cheers. - Cheers.
嘿 先来杯啤酒吧
Hey. Start with a cheeky beer?
好的 我去拿
Sure. I'll get it.
不...
No, no.
你开车载我们来的 奥勒买♥♥的入场票 酒我来请
You drove us, Ole got the wristbands. This is on me.
我也可以... - 不...我来 没事
I could also-- - No, no. It's on me. All good.
嘿 你是怎么认识艾利克斯的
Hey, how do you know Alex?
他和我表哥卢卡斯一起踢足球
He plays soccer with my cousin Lukas.
嘿 关于你姐姐的事 我很遗憾
Hey, I'm sorry about your sister.
依然感觉不像真的
It still feels totally unreal.
我总觉得她随时会闯进我房♥间 开始找我茬
I keep expecting her to just burst into my room and start giving me shit.
噢 所以她是那种姐姐
Oh, so she was that kind of big sister?
对 每天都是“奥勒 别这么死宅
Yeah, man. Every day, "Ole, don't be such a nerd.
奥勒 我在车里时别放屁
Ole, don't fart when I'm in the car
否则我告诉妈妈你用她的笔电看黄♥片♥”
or I'll tell Mom you used her laptop to look at porn."
不是吧 她真这样
No. She did that?
她总是很烦人
She was always a pain in the ass.
我能想象
I can believe that.
她会回来的 一定的
She'll come back. For sure.
我保证
I promise.
好吗
Yeah?
好的 三杯啤酒 给我的兄弟们
All right. Three beers for my hombreros.
贵宾 宝贝 - 贵宾
VIP, baby! - VIP!
嗨起来
Let's go!
(第97天)
DAY 97
(第零天)
DAY 0
奶奶 我去楼下玩电游 好吗
Grandma, I'm going to play some computer games downstairs. Okay?
好的 亲爱的
Okay, dear.
亲爱的 你说什么
What did you say, dear?
我撕掉胶带后 你会叫吗
If I pull off the tape, will you scream?
那还是不撕了
Then I'm leaving it on.
好吧 我不会叫
Okay. I won't scream.
你保证 - 我保证
Promise? - Promise.
这是什么鬼地方 - 我奶奶的地下室
Where the hell are we? - My grandma's basement.
过去是我爷爷的“爱好室”
It was my grandpa's "hobby room."
所以基本上是他偷溜来喝酒的地方
So basically the place he snuck off to to have a drink.
但他已经去世了 我奶奶下不了楼 所以空置了
But he's dead now, and my grandma can't get down the stairs, so it's empty.
你不是在这里住吧 - 不是
Don't tell me you live down here? - No.
我目前在找公♥寓♥ 但...
I'm just currently between apartments but...
哥们 - 干吗 暂时而已
Dude. - What? It's temporary.
而且我可以照顾奶奶
And besides, I can look after my grandma.
她有失智症 而且总是摔倒 所以...
She has dementia and she keeps having these falls so...
现在怎么办
So what now?
你会把我关在这里 像性♥奴♥一样
Are you going to keep me down here as some kind of sex slave?
才不是 - 那怎么办 我是你的囚徒吗
No! - What then? Am I your prisoner?
不是囚徒 更像是非自愿住客 不知道
No, not a prisoner. More like an involuntary guest. I don't know.
我第一次做这种事 好吧 也许你该对我包容点...
It's my first time doing this, okay? Maybe you should cut me some slack--
我救了你 不是吗 - 救了我
I saved you, didn't I? - Saved me?
好吧 不能算是救了你 但我没有杀你
Okay, maybe not saved, but I didn't kill you.
我要为此感恩吗 - 不知道 至少有一点吧 对
Am I supposed to be grateful for that? - I don't know, maybe a little. Yes.
噢 我的大英雄
Oh, my hero.
幽默 非常幽默
Funny. Very funny.
谢谢你 克里斯托弗 谢你不杀之恩
Thank you so much, Christopher, for not killing me.
好吧 你也不用这么混♥蛋♥
Okay, you don't need to be a dick about it.
不 真的 太感谢了 克里斯♥诺♥瓦克
No, I'm serious. Thank you so much, Chris Novak,
因为你没有杀害我 只是把我锁在你奶奶的地下室
for not murdering me and just locking me in your grandma's basement.
真是大善人
What an incredible act of kindness.
嘿 等等
Hey, wait.
你去树林里做什么
What were you even doing in the woods?
卢卡斯说需要我帮忙 - 他说什么你都照做
Lukas said he needed me. - And you do everything he says?
我父母死后是他照顾我
He was the only one who looked out for me when my parents died,
除了我奶奶外
apart from my grandma.
所以 没错 只要他开口 我就会帮忙
So, yeah. When he says he needs me, I show up.
我记得听过你父母的事
I remember hearing about your parents.
一定很糟糕吧
That must have really sucked.
是 非常糟糕
Yeah. It definitely sucked.
但现实如此 有时人生就是很糟糕
But that's the way it is. Life just sucks sometimes.
至少我的人生是这样
At least mine does.
他们会来找我的 - 你觉得我不知道
They'll come looking for me. - You don't think I know that?
当一个漂亮的白人女孩失踪时 所有人都会惊慌失措
Everybody freaks out when a pretty, white girl disappears.
你觉得我漂亮
You think I'm pretty?
我不是那个...
That's not what I...
蠢
Stupid.
好了 如果你是我 你会怎么办
Okay. What would you do if you were me?
我会报♥警♥
I'd go to the police.
告诉他们发生了什么 说你对此一无所知
Tell them what happened and that you didn't know anything about it.
行吧 - 我是说真的
Yeah, sure. - I'm serious.
我知道
I know you're serious.
但是旺达 抱歉了 你的世界和我很不一样
But sorry, Wanda. Your world works pretty differently from mine.
为什么
Why?
意思是你的世界里一切非黑即白 主要是白的
It means in your world everything is black and white-- mainly white.
是非对错分明 警♥察♥抓坏人
There's right and wrong, and the police go after the bad guys
保护好人
and protect the good guys.
但我的世界不是这样
That's not how my world works.
我会告诉他们你帮了我 - 旺达 你没明白
I'll tell them that you helped me. - Wanda, you don't get it!
像我这样的人不可能轻轻松松脱罪
Someone like me doesn't get to walk away from this!
我不能坐牢的
I can't go to jail.
到时候谁照顾我奶奶 谁啊
Who'll take care of my grandma? Who'll look after her?
我...
I...
我这次完蛋了
I'm totally screwed.
(第97天)
DAY 97
我也来一杯
Make that two.
不 给我一杯马蒂尼吧
In fact, I'll take a Martini.
像你这样的壮汉怎么独自饮酒
Well, what's a strapping man like you doing drinking alone?
这个嘛
Well.
手臂真强壮
Such strong arms,
就像老橡树
like an old oak.
你看起来很眼熟 我们见过吗
You're so familiar. Have we met?
应该没有 对
Not that I'm aware of. No.
沙弗尔神父
Father Sch?fer.
被你发现了 - 你最近可好
You got me. - How are you doing?
噢 老样子吧
Oh, well. Like always.
总是在路上 为主行事
剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表