剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表
Is that what you think of me? - What?
我是不是觉得你受欢迎 漂亮
Do I think you're popular and attractive?
是的
Yes.
我是不是觉得这让你有社交影响力
Do I think that gives you social power?
是 当然
Yes, absolutely.
大部分时候 你可能都没意识到自己的行为
Most of the time, you're probably not even aware of what you're doing.
漂亮 受欢迎不是我的错
I can't help being pretty and popular.
你看 你能就这样自称漂亮 受欢迎
See! The fact that you can even refer to yourself as pretty and popular
正是问题所在 - 你刚也这么说啊
is exactly the problem! - You just said it!
对 但其他人嘴里说出来是不一样的
Yes, but it's different when other people say it!
你不应该自己这样说自己
You're not supposed to say it about yourself!
比如...好吧 虽然这不会发生
Let's say... Okay, even though it's never gonna happen...
但假设你说了一些赞美我的话
But let's say you said something nice about me.
比如“克里斯 你非常...”
Something like, "Chris, you're really"...
“你的头发还不错”
"Your hair is okay."
我还是不会自己说 “嘿 对 我的头发还不错”
I would still never say, "Hey, yeah, my hair is okay"
因为我不会相信你的话
because I would never believe it!
所以那算是优点吗
And is that supposed to be a good thing?
抱歉我给你买♥♥的是吞拿鱼
I'm sorry I got you tuna.
克里斯
Chris?
什么
Yes?
你的头发还不错
Your hair is okay.
(第三♥级♥:讨价还价)
3. BARGAINING
双手放在脑后 面对墙壁
Hands behind your head! Face the wall!
我拿着AR15
I am carrying an AR-15.
你们要是敢动一下 我就会用它
You so much as breathe funny, I will use it.
那是枪 - 面对墙
That's a gun. - Face the wall!
好的
Yes.
面对墙
Facing the wall.
我进来了 如果你们没有面对墙
I'm coming in now. If you are not facing the wall
双手放在脑后
with your hands behind your head... Hands on our heads.
我会视之为攻击行为并开枪
...I will consider it an aggressive act and I will shoot.
明白了吗 - 是的
Clear? - Yes, yes.
听懂了吗
Do you understand me?
是... - 是 我们明白了
Yes, yes, yes! - Yes! We got it, yes!
天啊
Oh, God.
迪多 那是什么
Dedo, what's that?
面对墙
Face the wall!
我们没有恶意
We come in peace.
你们是什么人 为什么来我的土地上
Who are you and what are you doing on my property?
我们...是卡洛塔和迪多克拉特
We... we are Carlotta and Dedo Klatt.
很抱歉私闯民宅了
We are very sorry for trespassing,
但我们在找失踪的女儿
but we are searching for our daughter who has gone missing.
她叫旺达
Her name is Wanda.
妈咪 我们要消灭他们吗
Do we have to neutralize them, Mommy?
暂时不用 宝贝
Not yet, sweetheart.
暂时
Not yet.
现在他们是你的囚徒了 宝贝
Now they're your prisoners, honey.
想把他们绑起来吗 - 好
You want to tie them up? - Yeah.
好吗 给你 宝贝
Yes? Here you go, sweetie.
是 很好
Yes, great.
你做得很棒
You're doing an excellent job.
现在 - 嘿
Now! - Hey!
很大胆
Brave.
把枪放下 否则我会掐她脖子
Put the gun down or I'll wring her neck.
要命啊 迪多 厉害
Holy shit, Dedo. Yes!
把枪放下 - 好
Put the gun down! - Okay.
别突然...
Don't make any sudden--
哈
Ha!
迪多 - 她好像打爆了一个蛋
Dedo! - I think she broke a ball.
妈咪 我♥干♥得好吗 - 棒极了
Did I do okay, Mommy? - You did great.
令人惊叹 你真棒
Unbelievable. You're the best.
上楼去吧 好吗 该睡了
Upstairs now, okay? Time for bed.
我来处理接下来的事 给我吧
I'll take care of the rest. Give me that.
我爱你 宝贝 很爱很爱
I love you, honey. So much.
我也爱你
I love you too.
好了 转过身来 双手放在脑后
All right then. Turn around. Hands behind your back.
对不起 刚才那么做很蠢
I'm sorry. That was stupid.
我同意
You can say that again.
双手放在后面
Hands behind your back.
太紧了 勒到皮肤了
Too tight. You're pinching the skin!
是 跪下 两个人都是
Yeah. On your knees! Both of you!
听好了 我不知道你们是谁
Listen up. I'm not sure who you are.
但我从没见过政♥府♥机关的人像你们这样的
But I've never seen anyone from any government agency that looks like you.
我猜你们属于某个左翼
My guess is you belong to some kind of left-wing,
进步 爱做好事的游击队成员
woke, do-gooder, guerrilla group, right?
想给我这样正直的爱国主义者制♥造♥麻烦
Trying to cause problems for upstanding patriots like me, huh?
大概是KNR党的
And probably the whole KNR.
我们完了 - 抱歉
We're screwed. - Sorry.
KNR
KNR?
新王国子民党
Children of the New Reich!
少假装你们不知道了
Like you didn't know that already.
我们只是普通人家的父母
We are just regular parents.
我们的女儿失踪了
Our daughter disappeared.
你们如果觉得孩子在这里 为什么不直接报♥警♥
Why didn't you just call the cops if you thought your child was here?
因为...
Because...
因为警♥察♥都是废物吧
because the cops are completely useless?
这点我倒是同意
Well, that's something we agree on.
是啊
Yes, right.
只能靠自己 要保护自己的家庭
You have to look after yourself. You have to protect your own family.
你一定理解吧
Surely you can understand that?
是 没错
Yes. That's true.
我对当局没有任何信任
I don't trust the establishment one bit.
所以我亲自给托妮提供家庭教育
That's why I'm homeschooling Toni myself.
真的吗 - 对
Really? - Yep,
她五岁就会用枪了
she could fire a weapon by age five.
六岁就能捕杀兔子并去皮
And catch, kill and skin a rabbit by six.
哇 好厉害
Wow, nice.
我猜你们也会尽一切所能 保护你们的女儿吧
And I'm sure you would do whatever it takes to protect your own daughter?
是的
Yes.
所以我们能离开吗
Does that mean we can go?
请别留我们在这里 拜托了
Please don't leave us down here! Please!
至少松绑吧
Can you at least loosen these ties?
我有密室恐惧症
I'm claustrophobic!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
我没有密室恐惧症 我只是想找个借口
I'm not really claustrophobic, I was just saying that.
(第33天)
DAY 33
这部剧好乱
This show is so messed up.
除了谋杀就是卖♥♥淫
Nothing but murder and prostitution.
努伯特老师为什么觉得 适合让13岁孩子来演
Why did Mr. Neubert think this was appropriate for 13-year-olds.
我们为什么不能演《猫》
Couldn't we have just done Cats?
现在想起来是很奇怪
It's weird, thinking back to it now.
你那时多大 12岁
How old were you? Twelve?
扮演妓♥女♥的完美年龄
The perfect age to play a prostitute.
那是我记得的最后一件正常的事
That's the last normal thing I remember.
什么 在16岁扮演连环杀手
What? Playing a serial killer at 16?
不 那是我父母去世前的夏天
No. It was the summer before my parents died.
(停)
来嘛 - 不
Come on. - No.
来嘛 拜托... - 不要
Come on. Please, please, please. - No.
我知道什么时候该出去
I know when to go out
什么时候该在家里
And when to stay in
做好事情
Get things done
来嘛
Come on.
来嘛 - 没事...
Come on! - All good, all good.
我遇到一位送报男孩
I catch a paper boy
但生活永远一成不变
But things don't ever change
我在雨里躺下
I'm lying in the rain
不 是“风”
No, "wind."
拜拜
Bye-bye
是
Yes.
剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表