剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表
I'm sure you are aware that what you call a "proprietary" alloy
你肯定知道你所谓的“专利性”合金
is, in fact, the consecrated property of the Church.
事实上是教会的神圣财产
With all due respect, Cardinal,
恕我直言 主教
the Church can hardly claim ownership of an entire native metal.
对于这样一种纯天然金属 教会不太可能把它归为己有吧
What's next, you sanctify gold?
接下来会怎样?你们把黄金神圣化?
Platinum?
铂金?
"We mock that which we do not understand."
“我们对无法理解的东西加以嘲弄”
The artifacts you have excavated are fragments of holy relics.
你挖掘出的器物是圣物的组成部分
I must insist that you return them to the Church. Hmm.
请务必将其归还给教会
Yes, I've heard the Church has been hoarding Divinium for centuries,
对 我听说数世纪以来 教会一直在囤积神素
keeping it under lock and key.
将其牢牢锁起来
It's almost as though we are safeguarding against those who would twist and defile
有些人想扭曲和亵渎我们的圣物 以谋取私利
our sacred relics for personal gain.
我们大概是在提防那些人吧
And shutting out those who would hold them up to the light.
也把那些会把它们昭然于天下的人 排斥在外
For the world's gain.
这些人是为了让全世界获利
Dr. Salvius, you are dealing with forces
萨尔维斯博士 你所要应对的力量
that science, in its smugness, dismisses out of hand.
是科学洋洋自得 不予理睬的力量
Forces that you can't hope to comprehend,
是你根本无法意会的力量
much less control.
更别提加以控制了
Your inability to understand will be catastrophic for us all.
你无法理解它 这会给我们所有人带来灾难
Hey, um, I think we should get back to the party.
嘿 我们还是回去参加派对吧
Yeah. Whoa.
是啊
Check that out.
看看吧
Oh. It's reacting to me.
它对我有反应
How does Jillian Salvius do this stuff?
吉莉安萨尔维斯是怎么做到的?
A motion detector?
运动探测器?
Body heat sensor, maybe.
也许是体热传感器
Amen.
阿门
What is it?
怎么了?
Camila uploaded Ava's photo
卡米拉把艾娃的照片上传到了
into the National Police facial recognition system.
国家警♥察♥局的面部识别系统
I got a hit off a CCTV camera... ...in the university campus.
我在大学的监控录像里 发现了一个匹配
Good work.
干得漂亮
See if you can narrow it down and get Lilith.
看看能否缩小范围 去叫莉莉丝来
We leave immediately. Right away, Father.
-我们马上出发 -马上去办 神父
And, Camila...
还有 卡米拉…
thank you.
谢谢你
Have you given any thought to what we do when we find her?
你想过找到她之后要怎么办吗?
You're not going to give the Halo to Lilith?
你不打算把圣环给莉莉丝吧?
I want to consider all options.
我想考虑所有可行的办法
Because you think this Ava girl has been chosen.
因为你认为 这个叫艾娃的女孩是天选之人
Shouldn't we eliminate all possibilities
在做出可能会取她性命的决定之前
before we make a decision that could kill her?
我们难道不该排除所有可能性吗?
The politics, though.
但事关政♥治♥因素
I'm very aware.
我非常清楚
Lilith has waited this long.
莉莉丝已经等了这么久
She can wait a little longer.
多等一会儿也无妨
And Cardinal Duretti?
那杜雷蒂主教呢?
As long as the Halo is safe,
只要圣环安全
he will allow for a certain degree of flexibility.
他会允许有一定的灵活度
And how do you propose to handle her when we bring her back here?
我们把她带回这里后 你打算怎么处置她?
Each of us has a moment...
我们每个人都会面临这样的时刻
when we must decide what we will do with our lives,
那就是 当各种机会呈现在眼前时
with the opportunities we've been presented.
我们必须决定自己的人生该如何度过
All I want is to give her the choice.
我只是想给她选择的权力
I don't recall Dr. Salvius engaging your services this evening.
在我的印象中 萨尔维斯博士 今晚并没有聘请你提供服务
As I’m sure you are no doubt aware,
我相信你一定知道
Arq-Tech uses in-house security at exclusive events like these.
像这样的独家活动 亚克科技会用内部保安人员
Yeah, that’s a smart call.
是啊 真是明智的决定
If your goal was a roomful of breaches and leeches.
如果你们的目标 是满屋子的违约者和寄生虫
Scammer number one.
骗子一号♥
Two.
二号♥
And don't get me started on that guy.
那家伙就不用说了
Cut to the chase, Mr. Macready.
有话直说 麦克雷迪先生
She sent us into a clusterfuck the other night.
她那晚让我们陷入了一摊子烂泥
I lost men, and someone's gonna answer for that.
我失去了手下 得有人为此负责
Naivety doesn't suit you.
幼稚并不适合你
The assignments you take on can be assumed to carry risk.
你承担的任务本来就有风险
Why else would anyone engage you?
不然为什么会雇用你呢?
Our job was to escort a package to Arq-Tech. That's all.
我们的任务是把货物护送到亚克科技 仅此而已
Dr. Salvius is well aware of your failure.
萨尔维斯博士非常清楚你们失败了
A lot of money was spent for your services with no return on her investment.
你们的服务要价不菲 她的投资却没获得回报
Is she aware that her highly-motivated opposition
她是否知道她那些志气高昂的对手
were tactically trained nuns?
是经过战术训练的修女?
I knew you were keeping something from me.
我就知道你们有事瞒着我
But I'll take it up with her. No.
-但我要跟她说 -不行
You... will come when called.
叫你来时 你才能来
Like a good soldier, nothing more.
像个好士兵一样 仅此而已
The theoretical and practical applications...
理论与实践上的应用
are nothing short of mind-blowing.
绝对让人♥大♥为震惊
Teleportation, energy research,
瞬间移♥动♥、能量研究
medical treatments, and life extension.
药物治疗和延长寿命
You’re... beautiful.
你真美
I'm... weird.
而且…很怪异
Yeah, totally.
是啊 完全没错
I like you anyway.
无论怎样 我都喜欢你
I've left no stone unturned to make sure that in our research, we--
我不遗余力 以确保我们在研究中…
We have trespassers.
有人闯入
I need them found and detained.
找到他们 扣押起来
I’m on it.
马上办
With me, please.
请跟我来
Come.
来
Ava.
艾娃
Hey! Come on.
嘿 快来
Hey! You saw that back there, right?
喂 你刚刚也看到了吧?
Don't slow down now. We gotta bolt, okay?
现在不能慢下来 得快走 好吗?
There was a kid locked in a room.
有个小孩被关在一个房♥间里
Like we'll be when we get caught in here.
要是我们被逮到 也会被关起来
We need to get back to the party, blend in, and get out, okay?
我们得回到派对上 混进人群 然后离开 好吗?
This place has something to do with what happened to me.
这地方跟我身上发生的事有关
Ava.
艾娃
I have to.
我必须这样做
Wait. No. What-- what are are you...
什么?不 你要…
Maybe Diego was right.
也许迭戈说得对
Maybe I am a freaking lab rat. Some kind of experiment...
也许我就是只该死的小白鼠 某种实验…
Hello?
有人吗?
...like that little boy.
…像那个小男孩一样
Hello?
有人吗?
It's okay. I just want to talk.
没关系的 我只是想谈谈
We might be able to help each other.
我们也许能帮到彼此
Gonna have to help myself then.
看来我得先帮助自己了
Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!
糟糕
Amateurs.
真是外行
Say good night.
说晚安吧
They're gonna find her.
我找不到她
No. Better than finding both of you.
总比你俩都被人找到要好
Oh! Okay, okay, okay, hold on.
好 等等
I haven't actually done anything wrong, so--
我其实还没做什么错事 所以…
Come on! Shit!
-快走 -该死
Where'd it go?
它去哪里了?
Back to Hell.
回地狱了
Did she kill it?
她把它杀了?
Without the Sword?
在没剑的情况下?
I doubt she even discouraged it.
恐怕她连唬都唬不住它
Ava.
艾娃
You must have a million questions.
你一定有无数个疑问
Just one.
就一个
Where's the goddamn door? Hey!
该死的门在哪里?
I had a feeling she'd be a handful.
我有种预感 她很难对付
Happy now?
现在开心了?
剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表