剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表
He's a man.
他是人
One who puts himself before anyone, including God.
他把自己看得比谁都重要 包括上帝
I'm sorry.
对不起
I've seen the inside of a prison,
我进过监狱
but after each visit, I get to walk out.
但每次坐牢后 我都能出来
It seems to me you're stuck here.
你好像被困在这里了
You're not supposed to be here.
你不该来这里
Yeah, that makes two of us.
嗯 你也一样
The Divinium particulates are keeping him alive.
神素颗粒让他的生命得以延续
I was never supposed to have a child.
我本来不该有孩子的
The doctors told me I couldn't.
医生说我无法生育
I tried everything, and nothing worked.
我什么都试过 但都没用
So I threw myself into medical science.
所以我投身于医学
Genetic engineering. DNA modification. All of it.
基因工程、DNA改造 全都研究过
I tested it on myself.
我在自己身上做试验
Eventually, it worked.
试验终于成功了
My pregnancy was a medical marvel.
我能怀孕堪称医学奇迹
He's been sick a long time.
他病了很久了
A blood disorder, one unlike anyone has seen before.
这是一种前所未有的血液病
Without the Divinium coursing through him,
如果没有神素流经他的身体
there's no cure.
就没有治疗办法
Then what does that machine do?
那台机器是做什么的?
The ark isn't designed to treat his disease.
我设计那台弧形器 不是用来给他治病的
It's about the next step.
而是为了下一步
A bridge to somewhere that will allow him...
建造一座桥 让他能去往能让他…
to continue.
继续存活的地方
There is something out there.
这地方是存在的
It's right here, next to us, existing on a parallel plane.
就在这里 与我们毗邻 存在于某个平行位面
Where we can be together.
我们能在那里一起生活
Where there's no more pain.
那里再也没有痛苦
You're serious.
你是认真的
Well, I haven't been able to stabilize the energy field long enough
我还无法让能量场长久保持稳定
to keep the door open, but I can tell you it's very real.
让这道门一直开着 但我可以跟你说 这真实存在
Every experiment we've run confirms it.
我们所做的每次实验都能确认这点
It's a dimension where there's no disease and no death.
在那个维度 没有疾病 没有死亡
You're trying to create eternity.
你想创造永生
It already exists.
永生已经存在
I'm only opening the door.
我只是打开大门而已
That's why I-- I tested you back there. That's what all of this was.
所以我刚刚才对你做测试 就是这么回事
I thought your Halo would be strong enough to power the Ark.
我本以为你的圣环足够强大 能给弧形器注入能量
Unfortunately...
很遗憾…
I like her.
我喜欢她
I glow when she's around.
她在一旁的时候 我的身体会发光
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm not the one.
我不是你要找的人
I wish I could help.
真希望我能帮上忙
And I'm sorry I don't have the answers you're looking for.
我也很抱歉 我没有你想找的答案
We wait till dusk. Move in teams.
我们等到黄昏 分组进入
Beatrice and I will take out the security out back.
我和碧翠丝搞定后面的保安
Father Vincent will move the van.
文森特神父去开面包车
In this scenario, you have a van?
在这种情况下 还会有面包车?
It's a work in progress.
计划还在制定中
Now we get into Shannon's room. We blow out the wall.
我们进去莎侬的房♥间 把墙炸掉
Now there's explosives.
现在还要用炸♥药♥啊
Well, if either of you have a more discreet plan, chime in.
如果你们有更隐秘的计划 就说出来
There's no version of any plan that doesn't get us all excommunicated.
没有任何计划能让我们不被逐出教会
We have lost everything we've ever fought for.
我们失去了为之奋斗的一切
There's nothing more to lose. Maybe not for you.
-没什么可以再失去了 -对你而已或许没有
But I joined the Church to save my eternal soul.
但我加入教会 是为了拯救我永恒的灵魂
Oh, is that the version of the story you're telling?
你要说这样的故事?
There are worse things than Hell.
有些事比地狱还要糟糕
Like letting Duretti get away with murder.
例如让杜雷蒂杀人后还能逍遥法外
Or letting him kill Ava as soon as she walks through those doors.
或是让他在艾娃一进门后就把她杀掉
Murder?
杀人?
That is a dangerous accusation. He's a Cardinal.
这种指控很危险 他是主教
You don't think I know that?
你以为我不知道这个?
I wouldn't be saying it if wasn't true. You have evidence?
-如果不是事实 我也就不会说 -你有证据?
In Shannon's room.
在莎侬房♥间里
I know it is.
肯定如此
You want us to break into Cat's Cradle,
你想让我们闯入总部
fight our Sister Warriors because of a hunch?
与修女勇士作战 就因为你的直觉?
It is more than a hunch.
不只是直觉
Think about it.
想想看
We know that Shannon's death wasn't an ambush.
我们知道莎侬的死不是因为伏击
It was an assassination.
而是暗♥杀♥
An inside job.
是内部人作案
What would the Cardinal gain by killing her?
杀了她 主教会得到什么好处?
Duretti is ambitious.
杜雷蒂很有野心
He's a climber.
他一心往上爬
If the Pope was dying, he'd be vying to fill that position.
既然教皇行将就木 那他肯定会争夺这个位置
Maybe Shannon was standing in his way.
或许莎侬妨碍到他了
Maybe there's more to the Pope's health than we know.
或许教皇的健康状况另有隐情
Mary... Shannon was murdered, Beatrice.
-玛丽… -莎侬是被谋杀的 碧翠丝
And I am gonna take down who did it, even if I have to go it alone.
哪怕要独自行动 我一定要捉拿真凶
If it was me, I would use the small door in the back of the crypt.
换做我的话 我会从地窖后面的小门进去
No one even remembers it.
根本没人记得那道门
I'd still go the long way around,
我还是会绕远路
through the east wing,
穿过东翼
just to avoid any latecomers.
只是为了避免碰到晚到的人
So you're coming.
所以说你会来
I can't.
我不能去
But I'll be praying for you.
但我会为你祈祷
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
I can heal, remember?
我能愈合 记得吗?
Yes, of course.
是的 当然了
What will you do now?
你现在要怎么办?
Keep looking for answers, I guess.
我大概会继续寻找答案吧
Me too.
我也是
May I ask:
我能不能问问:
Why did you really leave the Church?
你离开教会真正的原因是什么?
Did you see something that put you off?
看到了令你反感的事吗?
No, no, no.
不是
It was more what I didn't see.
更多是因为我看不到的东西
Growing up,
从小到大
I was an altar boy.
我都是祭坛侍者
And I prayed every day. I did everything right.
每天祷告 循规蹈矩
When my mother got sick,
我母亲生病时
I asked for a miracle.
我祈求能发生奇迹
It didn't come.
但奇迹并没出现
I thought it was my fault.
我以为是我的错
Maybe God didn't think I deserved one,
或许上帝觉得我不配有奇迹
so I threw myself into the Church even deeper.
所以我更深入地投入教会之中
At the Vatican, I watched thousands of people coming and going every day,
在梵蒂冈 我每天看到成千上万人来来往往
all wanting their own miracles and never getting them.
都渴望拥有自己的奇迹 但从来没人如愿以偿
I started to question the point of prayer...
既然毫无证据证明祷告曾经有用
if there was no evidence it did anything.
我开始质疑祷告有什么用
You were looking for your miracle in the wrong place.
你是在错误的地方寻找奇迹
Exactly why I had to leave.
正因如此 我才离开
So you came here.
所以你来了这里
I needed proof, one way or another.
无论如何 我都需要证据
Is there anything real, above and beyond ourselves?
超越我们自身之外 有什么东西是真的吗?
If I've realized anything,
如果说我有意识到什么
it's that we can't find clarity in the intangible.
那就是我们不能 在无形的东西里找到明晰的答案
It is better to put our faith in ourselves
最好把信仰放在自己身上
and our trust in those who've earned it.
把信任放在 那些已赢得我们信任的人身上
We have fought demons, mercenaries, devil worshipers,
我们对抗过恶魔、雇佣兵 恶魔崇拜者
but suddenly a piece of paper is what destroys us?
但突然间一纸命令就要毁了我们?
You've always trusted me.
你一直都信任我
Why won't you trust me now?
现在为何不信任我?
Are you that afraid to stand up to Duretti?
难道你害怕反抗杜雷蒂吗?
剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表