剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表
I'm not breaking any rules by wearing this
我这样穿没有违规吧?
and not taking the vows, right?
我不用宣誓出家吧?
I can guarantee you're not.
我向你保证 你不用
Good.
很好
Good. Just to know.
很好 只是确认一下
Just in case.
以防万一
Don't fidget.
不要弄个不停
Nuns don't fidget.
修女不会这样
Sorry.
抱歉
Bad habit.
坏习惯
I should shoot you for that.
我应该打你一枪
Youxa0can't shoot me.
你不能冲我开枪
I'm your leader.
我是你们的领导
This is me leading you.
我在领导你们
Help a sister out here?
帮帮修女姐妹吧
Vatican offices and residences.
梵蒂冈的办公区和住♥宅♥区
Far enough from St. Peter's and the conclave chapel.
距离圣彼得大教堂 和教皇选举教堂足够远
It should be relatively quiet.
应该比较安静
Once you are inside, no more using the Halo.
你进去之后 就不要再用圣环了
You must conserve your power.
一定要保存你的能量
She knows.
她知道
Please, just stop drawing attention.
拜托 别再引人注目了
Do your best to act like a nun.
尽量表现得像个修女
Bless you, my child.
保佑你 我的孩子
Too far.
太过火了
This way, Sister.
这边请 “修女”
Stay behind me. We only have five feet of blind spot.
紧跟着我 我们只有1.5米的盲区
Jammer resets in 20 seconds.
干♥扰♥器♥20秒后重置
Now.
就现在
Kristian said two Swiss Guards will be stationed up ahead.
克里斯蒂安说 前方会有两个宗座瑞士近卫队卫兵
Don't be fooled by their clown suits. These guys are lethal.
别被他们滑稽的制♥服♥所蒙骗 那些家伙很危险
Our only advantage is stealth.
我们唯一的优势是隐秘
Nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
Pleasure.
幸会
Nice to see you again. Peace be with you.
很高兴再次见到你
The last security check-in was four minutes ago.
上一次安检是四分钟前进行的
That gives us 26 minutes until we need to be done and gone.
我们有26分钟时间 可以完成任务 然后离开
Can you pull up our route?
能调出我们的路线吗?
Hold, please.
请稍等
Here we go.
好了
According to Mr. Schaefer's specs,
根据沙弗先生的详细说明
we'll meet with the least interference on this route.
我们走这条路线 所遇到的干扰会最少
I'll be a step ahead of you the whole way,
这一路上 我都会比你们先走一步
looping the cameras and keeping you invisible.
让监控录像循环播放 你们就不会被人看到
And those stairs, that's where I break off?
还有那些楼梯 我在那里跟你们分开?
Correct. While you go for the basilica,
没错 你去圣母大殿时
we'll be two floors below you in the grottoes.
我们会在你下面两层的洞室里
That's also where I lose you guys.
在那里 我也会跟你们断联
No security cams down in the Necropolis.
下面的大墓地里没有监控摄像头
But you'll keep the stairwell and the grotto spoofed
但你要继续操纵 楼梯井和洞室里的摄像头
so that Mary can get back to us.
这样玛丽才能回来找我们
Down to 25 minutes.
还有25分钟
Once we find the vault, I'll be nine minutes, tops.
一旦我们找到墓穴 我顶多需要九分钟
Remember how tight I got it during training?
记得训练期间 我把时间安排得很严谨吗?
One minute to phase in and grab the bones.
穿墙而入、拿起骸骨 一分钟
Seven minutes to recharge the Halo.
圣环充能 七分钟
And one more minute to phase out. Then we run like hell.
-穿墙而出 一分钟 -然后我们就拼命跑
You cover us back through the maze,
你掩护我们走出迷宫
and Ava will destroy the bones once we get outta Dodge.
一旦我们脱身 艾娃就摧毁骸骨
Hey.
嘿
Let me borrow your ring.
把你的指环借给我
And catch heat from Beatrice? I don't think so.
然后把碧翠丝惹火?我才不要
Come on. I want to be as badass as you.
拜托 我想跟你一样气场爆棚
Never gonna happen.
绝不可能
I know, she's prone to wander the halls a little, but...
我知道 她总是在过道里转悠 但是…
she's here as my guest. There's no need for concern.
她在这里是我的客人 没必要担心她
Just give it another second.
你再多看一会儿
Now, does that remind you of anything we've seen before?
那让你想起 我们之前见过的什么东西吗?
The day the lab was destroyed.
实验室被毁的那天
Exactly.
正是
Where is she now?
她现在在哪里?
What?
怎么了?
He's out. That was the plan.
他晕过去了 计划就是这样
The plan was to use the rings to ensure he stays safely unconscious
计划是用指环确保他一直昏迷 却安然无恙
until we're done.
直到我们完事
There's no room for improvisation.
没有即兴发挥的空间
What were you thinking?
你刚刚在想什么?
You're gonna need every bit of the Halo's power to get into the crypt.
你需要圣环的每一丝能量 才能进入那个墓穴
I specifically didn't use the Halo.
我刚刚刻意没用圣环
I know that's what you think...
我知道你是那样想的…
but the Halo's healing you.
但圣环在治愈你
Whether you mean to or not, you're using it.
无论有意无意 你都在使用它
I just want to help.
我只是想帮忙
What kind of a leader doesn't pull her own weight?
自己不出力 算哪门子的领导?
The one that puts the mission above everything else.
将任务放在首位的那一类领导
If you're not at full strength when we get to the tomb,
如果在我们到达墓穴时 你没有保留全力
all of this will have been for nothing.
这一切就白费了
There's only one thing you need to do right now.
你现在只需要做一件事
What?
什么事?
Trust your team.
信任你的团队
Can you?
你能做到吗?
Yeah.
能
Okay.
好
Lilith.
莉莉丝
I'm Dr. Salvius. Jillian. We met when you first arrived.
我是萨尔维斯博士 吉莉安 你刚来时我们见过面
I'd like to run a few tests.
我想做几个测试
See if we can get you back on the road to recovery.
看看能否让你继续恢复
I'm feeling much better, actually.
其实我感觉好多了
Nettle tea.
荨麻茶
Wonderful, but you're still very chilled.
很不错 但你的身体依然很冷
I'd like to get you back on fluids.
我想继续给你输液
I'm good.
我没事
Really.
真的
I was just waiting for my friends to get back,
我只是在等朋友们回来
but I can wait somewhere else.
但我可以去其他地方等
Your friends left you in my care because they're worried about your health.
你的朋友们把你交给我来照顾 因为他们很担心你的健康
Please stay and rest.
请留在这里休息
All right?
好吗?
Can I borrow you for a second? Excuse me.
-能借一步说话吗? -不好意思
Any progress? No, not yet.
-有进展吗? -还没有
What is it, Kristian?
怎么了 克里斯蒂安?
Well, um,xa0Michael is asking for you.
迈克尔想见你
Thank you.
谢谢
I'll go see him...
我会去看他 不过…
but I have to check something first.
我得先查点东西
Will you make sure she stays here?
你能确保她留在这里吗?
Of course.
当然
All right, this is me.
好了 我该分头走了
I have a feeling you know how to use it.
我有预感你知道怎么用
Thank you.
谢谢
As soon as I reach the top, I'm bringing the noise.
我一到达顶部 就会号♥召大家行动
We'll be in place. I know.
-我们到时候会就位的 -我知道
Trust your instincts.
信任你的直觉
As long as they tell you to listen to everything Beatrice says.
只要你的直觉告诉你 要听从碧翠丝所说的一切就行
You got this...
你能行的…
badass.
气场爆棚妹
Come on.
来吧
No room for improvisation.
没即兴发挥的空间
They're in the grottoes.
他们在洞室里
I call as my witness Christ the Lord,
我召唤主基♥督♥当我的见证人
剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表