剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表
I'm not afraid. No? Because that's what it seems like.
-我不害怕 -是吗?因为看起来是这么回事
You've turned your back on us. You've turned your back on Shannon.
你背弃了我们 背弃了莎侬
I might as well have pulled the trigger myself.
我或许就是那个扣动扳机的人
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Shannon came to me weeks ago.
几周前 莎侬来找过我
She was troubled.
她心神不宁
I don't know why, but she was convinced the Church was hiding something.
我不知道为什么 但她坚信教会隐瞒了什么事情
That there was something in the Vatican they were keeping from us.
梵蒂冈那边有事情瞒着我们
I told her if she wanted answers,
我对她说 如果想知道答案
she should talk to the Cardinal.
就该去跟主教谈谈
If there was anyone who'd know...
如果有谁知道这事…
If she went to him, and he killed her...
如果她去找了他 而他杀了她
she's dead because of me.
那她就是因为我而死
Duretti did this.
杜雷蒂是凶手
And I'm going to bring Hell down on him for it.
我要让他尝到地狱的滋味
My first week, I messed up a lot.
我第一周时经常犯错
So I get not knowing all the rules right away.
所以我懂没能马上了解所有规矩 是什么滋味
But one big one is that the armory cannot be accessed
但一条重要规矩就是 未经院长嬷嬷允许
without permission from Mother Superion.
不得擅入军械库
I take my orders from the Cardinal directly.
我直接听命于主教
And his instructions were:
他的指示是:
if any dismissed personnel return, they're to be removed immediately.
如果任何被开除人员回来 要立马将其清除
Surely he didn't mean with violence.
他显然不是指要用暴♥力♥
By any means necessary.
要用一切手段
His words, not mine.
他说的 不是我说的
Mary! What the fuck?
玛丽 搞什么?
Shit.
该死
You gotta watch yourself.
你自己得小心点
No, seriously. What the fuck?
不 说真的 搞什么?
While you were gone, Duretti brought in replacements.
你不在期间 杜雷蒂换了一些人
Father Vincent, Beatrice, and I,
文森特神父、碧翠丝和我
we've all been reassigned.
我们都被调走了
And you're here because...
那你在这里 是因为…
You knew I'd come back.
你知道我会回来
You didn't want me walking into a trap.
你不希望我步入陷阱
We can get into it later.
这事可以待会儿再说
You like me.
你喜欢我
You're gonna need this.
你会用得上这个
It looks good on you.
跟你很搭
I know.
我知道
So, what? We bust through the front door, kick some ass,
那要怎样?我们从前门闯进去 大战一场
get what we need, and blow this joint? That is definitely not the plan.
-获取所需 炸掉这地方? -计划绝对不是这样
Come on.
来吧
Okay.
好
This way.
这边
Whoa. Where does that go?
这通往哪里?
The crypt.
地窖
The door we bring in dead bodies.
尸体从这道门抬进去
Well, in the movies, they call this foreshadowing.
在电影里 这叫伏笔
We're never gonna get this done if everything comes with commentary.
如果你凡事都要评论 那这事我们永远都搞不定
Question: You think there's another room on the other side of this wall?
问一下 你认为这面墙后面还有个房♥间?
Or you know there is? Because if it's just more wall--
还是你确定真的有? 因为如果只是一面墙的话…
I'm positive.
我确定
Mostly.
基本上确定
Okay.
好吧
Good enough.
这就行了
"Sister Margarite. Sister Kim Ji-Yoo..."
玛格丽特修女、金智柔修女…
It's the Warrior Nuns. All of them.
这是历届所有的修女战士
Come on, Ava.
快 艾娃
Let's get a move on it.
动作快一点
You know you didn't join the Church of Satan, right?
你知道自己加入的不是撒旦教会吧?
There's a secret.
有一个秘密
Shit.
该死
Mary!
玛丽
Seriously? On the nose much?
来真的?打鼻子打够没?
Oh, that is not what I meant.
我不是那个意思
You need a lesson in camaraderie. You're going to teach me?
-你得多学学战友情谊 -你要教我?
I've already beaten you once.
我已经打败过你一次
Sometimes you need to lose a battle to win a war.
有时需要输掉一次战役 才能打赢整场战争
Left hook.
左勾拳
Right-handed choke hold.
右手锁喉
Beatrice is axa0badass.
碧翠丝太厉害了
Bit of an opening on your left.
你的左侧稍微有一点空挡
Oh! My right.
我的右侧
Just say when.
要我停就说
When. No!
-停 -不要
Ava! Ava!
艾娃
You okay?
你没事吧?
Something's wrong.
有点不对劲
I can't move.
我动不了
Can you feel my hand?
你能感觉到我的手吗?
Yeah.
能
Maybe you just overexerted yourself. Probably just temporary.
或许你只是用力过猛了 大概只是暂时的
C'mon. We've got to get out of here. Come on.
来 我们得离开这里 来吧
Come on.
来
Wait, the book. The book. The book.
等等 那本书
Wait. Ava.
-等等 -艾娃
I got this.
我来应付
We're not your enemy.
我们不是你们的敌人
But if you try to stop us, then you'll leave me no choice.
但如果你们想阻拦我们 那我别无选择
I will kick the ever-loving shit out of you
我会把你们打得落花流水
because I am the goddamn Warrior Nu--
因为我是他妈的修女战…
Ava! Ya!
艾娃
I really hope I got God's message right.
真希望我没误会上帝传达的讯息
She's been shot.
她中枪了
Hold on.
撑住
Pull over here. We need to stop the bleeding.
靠边停车 我们得帮她止血
You're gonna be okay.
你不会有事的
How's she doing?
她怎么样?
Well, she's smiling.
她在笑
I'll take that as a good sign.
我就当这是个好的迹象吧
Shannon's part is at the end.
莎侬的部分在最后
"There is a secret buried at the heart of the Vatican.
“梵蒂冈的中心掩埋着一个秘密
A power that anchors demons to our world,
一种能把恶魔 牢牢拴在我们这个世界的力量
but they keep it a secret for their own benefit.
但他们为了一己之利对此保密
Telling him was a mistake.
我不该告诉他的
He wants to use it for himself."
他想利用它来满足私欲”
I'm sorry, sweetheart.
对不起 宝贝
I failed you.
我让你失望了
Where's Ava?
艾娃在哪里?
She can't help us.
她帮不了我们
She's the key that opens the door.
她是打开大门的钥匙
No.
不
No, Michael, she isn't.
不 迈克尔 她不是的
We tried.
我们试过了
We tried, but the door wouldn't open.
我们试过了 但门没有打开
Not that door, Mummy.
不是那道门 妈妈
The one on the ground.
而是地上那道门
Your Holiness, I appreciate you seeing...
教皇陛下 非常感谢您见…
Pray with me, Mother.
和我一起祷告吧 院长
The Pope is dead.
教皇去世了
It is a strange but pleasant surprise to see you on such a dark day.
在如此黑暗的一天 你的到来让人不解 亦令人惊喜
I hope you aren't here because of trouble at the Order.
希望你来这里不是因为修道会有麻烦
No.
不是
I came for guidance.
我是来寻求指引的
Well, it's time to go.
你该走了
The Vatican will be closed soon for the Conclave, and there is much to do.
教廷将关闭并召开选举教皇的 秘密会议 要做的事很多
God be with you, Mother.
愿上帝与你同在 院长
And with us all.
愿上帝与我们大家同在
剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表