剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表
Pancreatic cancer, so, um...
胰腺癌 所以…
I knew it was coming.
我知道会有那样一天
I was braced for it.
我做好准备面对它了
Happy, actually, because she was in so much pain.
其实我觉得很开心 因为她当时饱受痛苦
Yeah.
嗯
Sometimes life just... ...changes right out from under you, you know?
有时候生活就是会杀你个措手不及 知道吗?
Yeah.
是啊
I do know.
我深有体会
So, after her funeral, I told my dad I was going on walkabout,
在她的葬礼之后 我跟我爸说我要长♥期♥旅行
and, um... I've been bumming around Europe ever since.
此后 我就一直在欧洲四处闲荡
So I'm not the career outlaw you thought I was.
所以我不是像你以为的那样 是个职业惯犯
Well, I like you anyway.
不管怎样 我都喜欢你
Is he ringing a dinner bell?
他在摇餐铃?
Yeah, Randall likes to be fashionably on time
对 如果有地方提供高级小吃
when fancy snacks are on offer. Oh. So...
兰德尔希望大家能准时到场 所以…
The party we're crashing tonight is going to be lit.
今晚我们要偷溜进去的派对 一定会很酷
Gravy train leaves in 60.
蹭吃队伍60分钟后出发
Okay? Those brilliant bursts of primordial umami perfection
好吧?那些原始、至臻鲜美的 绝佳口感
are not going to pop themselves.
可不会自己在你嘴中爆发
Caviar. These PR parties tend to have the best grub.
鱼子酱 这些公♥关♥派对通常会有至臻美食
So, if you've never had the really good stuff, hit it up tonight.
所以如果你没尝过真正的良品 今晚就好好爽一把
With a description like that? Oh, hell, yeah.
你说得如此令人动心 我当然要去
Hey, man, do you mind if I take point?
你介意我打前阵吗?
I see. You wanna impress the lady with a little front-door action.
我明白了 你想采取攻势 打动那个美妞
Mi purloined pressxa0badge es su purloined press badge.
我偷来的媒体证就给你用吧
I cannot believe I'm actually at Arq-Tech.
我不敢相信自己真来到了亚克科技
You've heard about this company?
你听说过这家公♥司♥?
I read a Wired article about Jillian Salvius.
我在《连线》上 读过关于吉莉安萨尔维斯的文章
Mostly on the biotech stuff, like neural interfacing.
大部分是生物科技方面的内容 比如神经接口
Did you know she helps people move stuff with their minds?
她帮助人们用自己的意念移♥动♥东西 你知道吗?
So, uh, telekinesis, basically.
所以基本上是念力
The woman creates superpowers on the daily.
这女人每天都在创造超能力
That's cool.
真不错
Oh, shit, shit, shit!
糟了
Is he here to take me back to St. Michael's?
他是来带我回圣米迦勒孤儿院的吗?
Did we keep up those churches?
我们掌握那些教堂的最新情况吗?
Kristian. Ah.
克里斯蒂安
Thank you for your invitation, but please tell me:
感谢你的邀请 不过请告诉我
Why is a man of the cloth
科技公♥司♥的媒体活动
necessary at a press event for a tech company?
为什么需要一位教士出席?
Cardinal Duretti, the fact that you're here
杜雷蒂主教 你出席本次活动
tells me that you already know the answer to that question.
这个事实说明 你已经知道这个问题的答案了
Curiosity.
我来是因为好奇
I sense that whatever she's dreamed up will impact me...
她凭空臆想的那个东西都会影响到我
...regardless of my attendance tonight.
我感觉无论我今晚是否出席
Dr. Salvius hopes to bridge the chasm between our two houses,
萨尔维斯博士希望 能弥合我们双方之间的巨大分歧
and she invites you here to share her view
她邀请你来是为了分享她的观点
that religion and science are two sides of the same coin.
即宗教和科学是同一枚硬币的两面
And does that coin spend as well as the secret you stole
这枚硬币是否跟你从我们最隐秘圣地
from our innermost sanctum?
偷走的秘密一样值钱?
Ah, yes. My fall from Vatican archivist to corporate whore.
是啊 我从教廷档案员 堕落成为大公♥司♥的奴隶
No. The advice I provide to Dr. Salvius regarding the Church
不 我对萨尔维斯博士提出的 有关教会的建议
is pragmatic, not sacred.
都很务实 不涉及宗教
You abandoned your faith.
你抛弃了自己的信仰
I put my faith in truth.
我信奉真理
After 30 years in the Church,
在教会待了30年
I finally understood.
我终于明白了
If you want a stairway to Heaven, you don't call a priest.
如果你想要通往天堂的阶梯 不要打给牧师
You call a carpenter.
要打给木匠
Faith is taking the first step when you can't see the staircase.
当你看不见阶梯时 信仰就是迈出第一步
Is it?
是吗?
You've built a career using faith as a stepping-stone to personal power.
你利用信仰作为垫脚石 打造职业生涯 谋取个人♥权♥力
But perhaps, as you bear witness
但也许今晚在这里
to a genuine miracle here tonight,
在你见证真正的奇迹时
you will be humbled.
你会感到谦卑
I genuinely welcome the attempt.
你们想要尝试 我欣然以待
Please.
这边请
Thank you.
谢谢
Mmm. Oh, my God. Amazing.
我的天 太棒了
That was about 40 euros' worth there, so best not to fall in love.
刚刚这一份价值约40欧元 所以最好别爱上它
It’s too late.
太迟了
You know, for someone who wants to try everything, -there sure is a lot you haven't done yet.
对于一个凡事都想尝试的人来说 你确实还有很多事没做
Yeah, well, opportunity was scarce.
以前没什么机会
Well, not today. Look sharp.
今天不一样 注意了
Oh, shit. Shit.
坏了
My fault, my friend.
对不起 朋友
I was so captivated by the lady that I didn't look where I was going.
这位小姐让我目眩神迷 我没注意脚下
Are you hurt? I’m so sorry. Yes.
-你受伤了吗?真对不起 -是的
Are you okay? I didn’t see you. I’m sorry.
你没事吧?我没看到你 对不起
That was a good one.
刚刚表现不错
Got any more dance moves to teach me?
还有更多舞步要教我吗?
Oh, my God. So many. Really?
天啊 多了去了
All right.
好的
East wing exit. That should be the one.
东翼出口 应该是那个
Friends, thank you for standing beside me on the precipice of a future
各位朋友 感谢你们和我一起 站在未来之边缘
unlike anything we could have imagined.
这是一个我们无法设想的未来
Which way to the free booze?
免费酒水在哪边?
This way.
这边
Don't even look at it.
看都不要看
As many of you are aware,
你们许多人都知道
our pivot into quantum applications has been deep and far-reaching.
我们以量子应用为核心的研究 一直都很深入和深远
And as my board will tell you...
我的董事会也会告诉大家
expensive.
研究费用高昂
Invitation or no, it is imperative that I deliver a message from the Vatican
无论是否有邀请函 我必须把这份来自教廷的口信
to Cardinal Duretti, immediately.
立即传达给杜雷蒂主教
Now, thanks to a proprietary superconductive alloy,
多亏了一种专利性超导合金
I am thrilled to report a game-changing breakthrough.
我万分激动地公布一项破天荒的突破
I can stabilize the Higgs field for up to a full minute.
我能让希格斯场稳定 长达一分钟
Wait for it.
屏息以待
You gave her Divinium?
你把神素给了她?
No. Jillian unearthed the artifacts herself and continues to do so.
不 吉莉安自己挖掘出器物 她还会继续这样做
I am not a magician,
我不是魔术师
but this is going to look like a trick.
不过这看起来会很像魔术戏法
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们、先生们
I give you the world's first quantum portal.
你们眼前的是世上首个量子传送门
Now, I better get my hand back before the field collapses.
现在我最好在力场崩塌前把手抽回来
Mmm. What do they make here?
他们在这里制♥造♥什么?
The future.
未来
No way!
不会吧
Oh, my God!
天啊
I always wanted one of these. Oh, my God.
我一直想要一辆这样的东西 天啊
A wheelchair?
轮椅?
With a neural net.
附带神经网络
Let’s hit the party.
我们去参加派对吧
Okay.
好的
How do I...
我怎么…
Okay.
好了
Okay. Stand back.
好 退后
I'm guessing there's a learning curve.
大概得花点时间学习
Okay.
好了
Oh, my God. Wow.
-天啊 -哇
Oh, my God.
我的天
Come on. What are you waiting for?
来啊 你在等什么呢?
There aren't any controls.
没有控制按钮
Use your brain! Come on.
用你的大脑 来啊
Whoa! Oh, my God. Okay. Whoo!
我的天 好吧
Come on! This is crazy.
-来啊 -太疯狂了
Your Eminence, such an honor.
主教阁下 不胜荣幸
Would you care to share where you stand on quantum realms?
关于量子领域 您愿意分享一下自己的立场吗?
Directly in your path, Dr. Salvius.
与你对峙 萨尔维斯博士
剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表