剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表
but my wife.
但我妻子是的
She couldn't be saved.
她没能获救
I'm sorry.
请节哀
God was with her, and now she's with God.
之前上帝与她同在 现在她与上帝同在
Excuse me.
失陪了
I'm really not sure, but...
我真的不确定 不过…
I don't know how she could have survived.
我不知道她怎么可能活下来
And you know Duretti's the one that sent Lilith after Ava.
你知道是杜雷蒂派莉莉丝来追艾娃的
Yeah, I know it's not proof of anything, but...
嗯 我知道这不能证明什么 但是…
Well, you know what I think.
你知道我的想法
I...
我…
What?
什么…
It's nothing to do with you.
此事跟你无关
Not right now, anyway.
总之目前跟你无关
But it will have to do with me.
但以后会跟我有关
Maybe, I don't know.
或许吧 说不准
What the hell is going on?
到底是什么情况?
The Pope is dying.
教皇生命垂危
Vincent heard from a contact at the Vatican.
文森特从教廷那边 一个联络人那里听说的
They're trying to keep it under wraps.
他们想隐瞒此事
Well, he is old.
这个嘛 教皇确实老了
Does that mean something for the OCS? It means something to me.
-这对十字剑会有意义吗? -对我有意义
I'm sorry. I didn't realize you two were close.
抱歉 我不知道你和教皇很熟
No. I don't know him.
不 我不认识他
I don't even think he knows much about the OCS.
我甚至觉得 他不怎么清楚十字剑会的事
It's Duretti.
我指的是杜雷蒂
The Cardinal?
主教?
I've been looking into what happened to Shannon...
我一直在调查莎侬的遭遇…
day you got the Halo.
你获得圣环的那天
Everything points to it being an inside job.
一切线索都表明这是内部人所为
Wait. You think he had a hand in her death?
等等 你觉得莎侬的死跟他有关?
I don't know. Not for sure.
我不知道 不确定
But the Pope dying?
但教皇生命垂危?
That could explain why.
这样就解释得通了
If Duretti's trying to consolidate power,
如果杜雷蒂想巩固权力
maybe he wants to install a Warrior Nun loyal to him.
那么或许他想启用一个 对他忠心耿耿的修女战士
And I know that wasn't Shannon.
我知道莎侬可不是那样
Lilith.
莉莉丝
When Shannon died, she told me not to trust anyone.
莎侬死时 叫我不要信任任何人
Well, then why are you telling me this?
那你为什么把这件事告诉我?
Well, because at the time, you weren't anyone.
因为事发当时 你还不是这圈子里的人
Well, nun or no, you can't just go around accusing the Cardinal of murder...
好吧 无论你是不是修女 都不能到处指控主教行凶…
...without some seriously hard evidence.
除非你有确凿的证据
Which I would have by now, if I wasn't busy chasing--
我本来早该拿到了 要不是我一直追…
Chasing after me.
一直追我
Is someone coming for you tonight?
今晚有人来接你吗?
Cradle's empty.
总部没人
Everyone's on mission.
大家都出任务了
Without you?
不带上你?
We don't just help people when it's convenient.
我们不是只在方便时才帮助别人
Vincent said he'd have someone to come out to get me
文森特说 明天结束之前
before end of day tomorrow.
他会派人过来接我
What'd you tell him about me?
关于我的事 你怎么对他说的?
That you got off the ferry, and I haven't seen you since.
我说你下了渡船 之后再没见到你
You told him I escaped?
你对他说我逃跑了?
You'll want to be gone before he gets here.
在他来这里之前 你最好先走掉
Well, they won't find me.
他们不会找到我的
Who? The OCS, the Cardinal? They're not the only ones looking for you.
谁?十字剑会?主教? 不是只有他们在找你
Jillian Salvius.
吉莉安萨尔维斯
She sent a team after you.
她派了一队人追捕你
That's who Lilith shut down at the orphanage.
莉莉丝在孤儿院打倒的就是他们
Great.
太好了
Anything else?
还有其他的吗?
I know you think you can just ignore what you find out there,
我知道你觉得自己可以无视 外面所发现的一切
but I promise you, it won't be that easy.
但我向你保证 不会这么容易的
The world's an even scarier place when you can see all the things in it.
你能看见世上的所有东西 这样的世界更可怕
But, hey,
不过
if you want to, go.
如果你想走 就走吧
Have fun.
好好玩
Do you.
做你自己
Or whatever the kids say these days.
或是当下小屁孩说的那些事
Bad memories?
不好的回忆?
Yeah, something like that.
嗯 差不多吧
You don't have a plan at all, do you?
你根本没计划 对吧?
Well, I had one until you crashed the party.
在你不请自来之前 我本来有个计划的
Well, if you're looking for a Euro hottie around here to follow,
如果你想在这里找个欧洲帅男 跟着他跑
you're gonna be waitin' a while.
那你可得等上好些日子了
Okay, just so you know, the kids don't talk like that.
好吧 顺便告诉你 小屁孩才不这样说话
"Just so you know the kids don't talk like that."
“顺便告诉你 小屁孩才不这样说话”
Shut up!
闭嘴
"Shut up!"
“闭嘴”
You'd think church would be better attended
本以为在一个与恶魔斗争过的小镇
in a town that fought demons.
教堂会有更多人参加
Not if your priest was one of them.
如果牧师曾是恶魔 那就不会
It's good to see you, Sister.
见到你真好 修女
And you, Father.
彼此彼此 神父
But please, don't let me interrupt.
请继续 别让我打断你们
Might be too late for that.
或许有点太晚了
What brings you here?
什么风把你吹来了?
Not trouble, I hope.
希望不是因为有麻烦
No, nothing like that.
没有 不是因为有麻烦
Just some, you know, misfortune of our own doing.
只是我们自己酿成的一些苦果
Anything I can do?
我能帮忙吗?
We could use a place to lay our heads for the night.
我们希望今晚有个地方借宿
Of course.
没问题
I have plenty of blankets and clean clothes in the backroom.
密室里有许多毯子和干净衣服
We'd appreciate it.
感激不尽
Sister Shannon?
莎侬修女?
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
I was concerned for her.
我之前很担心她
Seems I was right to be.
看来我是对的
You suspected something?
有什么事让你起疑吗?
She visited us a few months ago.
她几个月前来看过我们
I thought it was to check on me, but she needed to talk.
我以前她是为了来看我 但她是想找人谈谈
What'd she say?
她说什么了?
She was doubting herself, her mission.
她质疑自己 质疑她的使命
She didn't get into specifics,
她没有具体说
but I got the sense she felt betrayed by something or someone.
但我感觉她觉得自己 遭到了某件事或某个人的背叛
I gave her that medallion.
我给了她那个吊坠
I hoped St. Christopher would offer some protection.
希望圣基道霍能够保护她
I'm glad it found its way to you.
我很庆幸它到了你的手上
Well, she's in a better place now.
她现在身处一个更好的地方
I hope you're right.
希望如此
How about you?
你呢?
The headaches, have they improved?
你的头痛状况改善了吗?
Well, still with me,
还是会头痛
but every day a little better.
但每天都会好一点点
What was it like?
那是什么感觉?
When you were... You know...
当你之前被…你知道的…
I don't remember much, but what I do...
我记不得很多 但我记得…
it was like being a passenger in your own life.
感觉就像是自己人生的乘客
Your actions are yours, but not yours.
你的行为是你自己的 但又不是你自己的
Does that make sense? You weren't yourself.
-说得通吗? -你当时不是你自己
You're not responsible for anything.
你不必对任何事负责
It's taken a long time to realize that.
我花了很长时间才意识到这一点
To even step inside this place again.
才能再次踏入这个地方
How could I preach the Word of God after what I've done?
我做了那些事 怎么还能用上帝的圣言来布道?
The most important thing is just to keep moving forward.
最重要的是继续向前
Yeah.
是啊
I owe you and the Sisters everything.
我的一切都要感谢你和各位修女
剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表