剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表
This is from a Warrior Nun called Sister Melanie.
这是一位名为梅勒妮修女的 修女战士写的
"I became the Warrior Nun in the summer of 1942,
“1942年夏天 在逃脱地狱般的达豪集中营之后
following my escape from the hellish Dachau Work Camp."
我成为了修女战士”
Wait, how could she be Jewish and a nun?
等等 她怎么可能既是犹太人 又是修女?
They persecuted others for being different.
当时受迫♥害♥的是纳粹眼中的异类
Not just Jews.
不仅是犹太人
She was gay.
她还是同性恋
Oh, God.
天啊
Nazis suck balls.
纳粹真是太差劲了
"Returning to Occupied France,
“回到被占领的法国后
Mother Superion told us the Nazis were outside the parameters of our mission.
院长嬷嬷告诉我们 我们的任务范围不包括纳粹
She told me that my anger came from hate.
她对我说 我的愤怒是出于仇恨
And that hate was not within our jurisdiction."
而仇恨不在我们的管辖之内”
Wait. Are you translating that from French?
等等 你把内容从法语翻译过来吗?
Pay attention.
注意听
Ooh. Read on.
很厉害嘛 继续读
"But last night,
“但昨晚
I passed a group of Nazi officers carousing inside a French pub.
我途经一家法国酒吧时 看到一群纳粹军官在里面狂欢
I don't know what I thought I was going to do, but I went inside.
我不知道自己当时打算干什么 但我走了进去
A Nazi lieutenant asked me to dance with him.
一位纳粹中尉叫我跟他跳舞
When I refused,
当我拒绝后
he grabbed my wrist
他抓住我的手腕
and saw the number they tattooed on me at Dachau.
看到了我在达豪集中营时 被纹在手腕上的编号♥
I let him see it.
我是故意让他看到的
I wanted him to.
我想让他看见
He looked at me as if I was vermin.
他看着我 就好像我是个祸害
'Juden,' he sneered.
‘犹太人’ 他嘲弄道
'Nein,' I replied.
‘不’ 我回答
'Lesbich.'
‘是女同志’”
"Lesbich."
“女同志”
"His friends converged on me.
“他的朋友们向我包围过来
I drew the Holy Sword and cut them down." Oh, yeah, she did!
-我抽出圣剑 把他们砍倒” -好样的 做得漂亮
"But Mother Superion was right.
“但院长嬷嬷说得对
Each slice was an act of hate.
每一刀都是出于仇恨
Hatred that they had made me afraid to be myself.
他们让我害怕做自己 由此滋生的仇恨
So I raged in a rainfall of their blood
我怒不可遏 他们血流成河
until the Nazi lieutenant aimed his gun at me across the room.
直到那个纳粹中尉 在房♥间的另一头拿枪指着我
I could not reach him.
我无法靠近他
He said he would put me back in the camps himself.
他说他要亲自把我抓回集中营
What happened next, I can't explain.
接下来的事 我无法解释
At the thought of returning to the camps, I passed through fear,
想到要回去集中营 我的情绪超越了恐惧
past hatred, beyond pain.
超越了仇恨 超越了痛苦
The Halo flared with a blinding light and emitted a blast,
圣环发出夺目的光芒 散发出一股冲击波
unlike anything I had ever experienced.
与我之前经历过的完全不一样
The Nazi's bullets melted away,
纳粹的子弹熔化了
along with his gun, his flesh,
还有他的枪、他的血肉
and a good portion of the wall.
以及很大一部分墙面
I fell back in the collapsed ruins of the pub, drained.
我跌坐到酒吧的残垣断壁里 精疲力尽
I have no understanding of what allowed me to conjure such energy.
我不明白 自己如何获得了如此强大的能量
But in the moment,
但在那一刻
I felt unbound.
我感觉无拘无束
Unburdened.
毫无负担
I felt finally myself."
我终于感觉到了自我”
I tried to tell you.
我本来想告诉你的
I vowed to forget my past. Completely.
我发过誓要完全遗忘自己的过去
Maybe the tattoos weren't such a good idea.
或许纹身不是明智之举
You, of all people, should understand what it's like to have regrets.
你最该了解心怀悔意是什么滋味
You know I do.
你很清楚我了解
That's my point.
我正是这个意思
Do you want to talk about it?
你想谈谈吗?
Nothing. It's fine. I...
没什么 没事 我…
A badass story of a Warrior Nun tapping into her rage
修女战士利用自己怒气的精彩故事
making you cry is nothing?
让你哭了 这还叫没事?
Your ignorance is really a downer sometimes.
你的无知有时真让人扫兴
Hey!
喂
What-- what's going on?
怎么…怎么回事?
As usual, you've managed to miss the entire point.
你跟往常一样 全然不得要领
Sister Melaniexa0tapped into something elemental in her soul...
梅勒妮修女利用了 她灵魂里的原始元素
and it amplified the Halo's energy.
增强了圣环的能量
If you wanna pass through 20 feet of stone,
如果你想穿越六米的石头
you need to break through your own personal pain.
那你就得冲破你个人的痛苦
Okay, but why are you so mad at me?
好吧 但你干嘛对我这么生气?
I'm not mad at you.
我没生你的气
I-- I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's not you.
不是你的问题
It was everyone but you.
而是除你之外的所有人
My whole life,
我这一辈子
people have tried to make me into something I'm not.
人们一直 想把我变成一个脱离我本质的人
To make me "normal,"
让我变得“正常”
or at least "acceptable."
或至少“可以接受”
I became skilled at so many things just so I would still have value...
我在方方面面都变得技艺超群 只是为了让自己还有价值…
despite my flaws,
尽管我存在缺陷
or what I'd been taught was a flaw.
抑或是人们告诉我的那些缺陷
Of course I tried to fit in.
我当然努力去融入
But when you're punished just for being different,
但就因为自己不一样而受到惩罚
you begin to hate what you are.
那么你会开始讨厌真实的自我
And what you love.
讨厌自己说爱的东西
What should make you happy...
本应令你快乐的东西
only brings you pain.
只会给你带来痛苦
Pain is what made me a Sister Warrior.
痛苦让我成为了修女勇士
Don't hate what you are.
别讨厌你真实的自我
What you are is beautiful.
你真实的自我非常美
I'm sorry for your pain.
对于你的痛苦 我很遗憾
Don't be.
不必
Because now we get to tap into yours.
因为我们现在可以利用你的痛苦了
Disable the alarm, break in, find the map, get out clean.
关闭警报器 闯入室内 找到地图 干净利落地脱身
We'll need this guy to take us to it.
需要让这家伙带路
Fine.
好吧
The Medici map of the Vatican catacombs, where is it?
美地奇家族的 梵蒂冈地下墓穴地图在哪里?
I-- I didn't know it was stolen.
我不知道这是失窃物品
That's why you have it locked up.
怪不得你把它锁起来
Now what?
现在怎样?
We wait.
我们等着
What's up?
怎么了?
Just, uh, running away from Beatrice.
我只是…远离碧翠丝
Oh. Good luck.
祝你好运
Ava.
艾娃
Hey.
嘿
I'm glad you're back.
你回来了 我很高兴
Are you?
是吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
I owe you my life.
我欠你一条命
You're one of us.
你是我们中的一员
I should've been fighting beside you, not against you.
我本该跟你并肩作战 而不是跟你对抗
I let Duretti play on my pride, and I lost sight of my...
我让杜雷蒂利用了我的骄傲 看不到自己的…
my responsibility.
自己的责任
Can you forgive me?
你能原谅我吗?
I just did.
我刚刚原谅你了
I'm really glad you're not dead anymore.
我真的很高兴你又活过来了
You too.
你也是
All right.
好了
This ends our transaction.
我们的交易完成了
Just past the halfway point.
刚刚过了中间点
You're doing great.
你做得很好
How far am I?
我走多远了?
Fourteen feet.
4.3米
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck, fuck!
操
Concentrate.
专心
This wall is your fear.
这堵墙就是你的恐惧
剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表