剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表
My whole life, I've dreamt about being dead.
一生中 我都梦想着死亡
I leave my body, and I see myself from above.
我离开躯体 俯瞰自己
A normal girl, just... normal.
一个平凡女孩 平平凡凡…而已
I stare at her perfect normality until I wake up
我注视着她的平凡无奇 直到醒来
and realize that I'm still the freak I've been my whole life.
意识到我依然是个怪咖 我一生都是个怪咖
One thing I've learned since then...
从那时起 我懂得了一件事
life has a really fucked-up way of making your dreams come true.
生活真的很操蛋 没法让你梦想成真
Tragic.
真是悲惨
Such a young and pleasant face.
如此年轻动人的面庞
The Devil may present a pleasing visage.
恶魔也许会呈现出悦人的面容
The better to seduce and influence the weak-minded.
这样就能更好地引诱和影响 那些意志薄弱者
I see. So she was--
我明白了 所以她之前…
She will burn like those who spawned her.
她会和产下她的人一样 遭受烈焰焚烧
You assume she is in Hell?
你就认为她身处地狱?
It wouldn't matter.
这不重要
She was in Hell already.
她之前已身处地狱
Well, name,
好吧 姓名
age, cause of death for the book.
年龄、死因 以作记录
Ava Silva, 19.
艾娃希尔瓦 19岁
Leave the cause of death blank. I'm not supposed to
-死因留空 -我不该…
I said leave it blank.
我说了 留空
As you wish.
如你所愿
Forgive me, Sister, but I have to ask you to leave now
请见谅 修女 但现在得请你离开了
so I can attend to some urgent matters.
我有一些急事要做
But please remember, she cannot ask for forgiveness anymore,
但请记住 她不能再祈求宽恕
so it's up to us to forgive her.
所以要不要宽恕她 取决于我们
For God knows all and sees all
因为上帝知晓一切、目视一切
and will be thy judge.
也会将你审判
I'll take my chances.
我还是碰碰运气吧
Monk!
修道士
I need somewhere to put her down.
我需要一个地方把她放下
Sister Shannon. Over here.
莎侬修女 这边
Mary.
玛丽
Easy.
慢点
We're here.
我们在这里
I've got the surgeon.
我找来医生了
Divinium shrapnel.
神素弹片
You gotta get it all out before it kills her.
必须全取出来 免得她因此送命
How bad is it? Let her work, Lilith.
-有多严重? -别妨碍她做事 莉莉丝
You're strong, girl.
你很坚强 姑娘
You're gonna pull through.
你会熬过来的
Get the pieces out so she can heal.
取出碎片 让她能愈合
Your organs are pierced.
你的器官被刺穿了
Liver, spleen.
肝脏、脾脏
Several of these shards are keeping you from bleeding out.
一些弹片让你不至于流血至死
If I remove them, it could kill her.
要是取出 可能会害死她
Can you give her something for the pain?
能给她一点止痛药吗?
We've seen worse, haven't we?
我们见过更糟糕的场面 不是吗?
Mary.
玛丽
Don't say it, Lilith. Don't even think about it.
别说出口 莉莉丝 想都别想
You think I want this? It's not up to us.
你以为我想这样? 这不是由我们决定的
There's a protocol.
要按照程序来
Sounds like the fight followed us here. Six targets incoming.
-看来战斗追到我们这里来了 -有六个目标过来了
The other Sisters will hold them off. Not for long.
-其他修女会拖住他们 -拖不了太久
Mary. You know what needs to happen.
玛丽 你知道必须怎么做
Beatrice, get her out of here before I shoot her.
碧翠丝 带她出去 免得我一枪崩了她
She's right.
她说得对
This is Shannon.
这可是莎侬
She is our leader. She's our friend.
她是我们的领袖 是我们的朋友
We are not gonna give up on her.
我们不会放弃她
Mary, I'm not gonna make it.
玛丽 我撑不过去的
Take it out.
取出去吧
No!
不
Take it.
拿着
Mary.
玛丽
In this life or the next.
无论今生还是来世
They've broken through.
他们闯进来了
I'll buy us time. You're needed here.
-我来拖住他们 -这里需要你
I'll miss you, Sister.
我会想念你的 修女
I'm sorry, Shannon.
对不起 莎侬
You're ready.
你准备好了
We both know it.
我们俩都知道
We need to turn her over. Shh, shh, shh.
得把她身子转过来
Keep it safe,
好好保管它
or all will be lost.
不然会失去一切
Mary?
玛丽?
Yes?
嗯?
Mary.
玛丽
Yeah.
在
Don't...
不要…
trust...
信任…
Who?
谁?
Who?
谁?
...anyone.
任何人
Oh, it is beautiful, Shannon.
真美 莎侬
It's beautiful.
真美
Are you the next Bearer?
你是下一任圣环手吗?
No.
不是
Lilith
是莉莉丝
Forgive me, child.
原谅我 孩子
All right, child, it's time for your walk.
好了 孩子 该去走走了
That tickles, Sister. You think that's funny?
-好痒 修女 -你觉得这样很好笑?
See? He's dying over there.
看到没?他在那边要死了
She will burn like those who spawned her.
她会和产下她的人一样 遭受烈焰焚烧
You assume she's in Hell.
你就认为她身处地狱?
It doesn't matter.
那不重要
She was in Hell already.
她之前已身处地狱
Could you at least try to be anything but a burden
你能不能至少不要给身边每个人
on everyone around you?
都带来负担?
The poor child has left us. The poor child has left us.
这个可怜的孩子离开了我们
The fuck?
什么玩意儿?
No! This is not a dream.
这不是梦
Are we gonna talk about what happened back there?
我们要谈谈刚刚那里发生的事吗?
No.
不要
That shit was a bad trip, and it can't be real.
那是超级不舒服的幻觉 而且不可能是真的
That's just you coming down from some powerful drugs.
只是嗑了超强劲毒品所产生的幻觉
Gotta be.
一定是这样
Better be.
最好是这样
Maybe I'm dead, and this is Hell.
也许我已经死了 这里就是地狱
The nuns at the orphanage always said I was a good candidate.
孤儿院的修女总说我很适合下地狱
At least here my legs work, so fuck those old crows.
至少我的腿在这里能走路 让那些老巫婆去死吧
If this is Hell, then I'm gonna do it right.
如果这里就是地狱 那我就要行地狱之事
Maybe this is what going crazy feels like.
也许人疯了就是这种感觉
I'm probably back in my bed at the orphanage,
我大概还躺在孤儿院的床上
and all of this is just happening in my imagination.
这一切都只是发生在我的想象里
And I have completely lost my mental shit so bad, I have no idea.
我已经彻底失去了理智 毫不知情
And my brain is protecting me by making all of this seem really fucking real
我的大脑为了保护我 将这一切都显得特他妈真实
to distract me from the fact that I'm a complete basket case.
让我不再去想着 自己是个彻头彻尾的废人
What? What? What?
什么事?
Ooh. Nice outfit!
衣服不错
You drunk?
喝多了?
No, but I might be dead.
没有 不过我可能死了
What is this?
什么情况?
What?
怎么了?
I-- I don't feel so...
我感觉不大…
Yo, what the...
喂 搞什…
Oh, my God. I'm sorry. That's so gro--
天啊 抱歉 真是太恶…
Fuck.
操
Goddamn.
真该死
Okay, this isn't a dream.
好吧 这不是梦
剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表