剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表
What are you doing awake at this hour? There was a pájaro.
-这么晚了 你怎么还不睡? -刚刚有只鸟儿
A bird.
一只小鸟
It's gone now.
现在飞走了
Not exactly twenty-first-century care here, is it?
这里的照护 算不上21世纪水准 是吧?
We do the best with the limited resources we are given, Father.
我们资源有限 已经尽力而为了 神父
Were you and Ava good friends, Diego? Sí, Padre.
你和艾娃是好朋友吗 迭戈?
You must miss her. Sí.
你肯定很想她
Very much.
非常想
She seems like a special girl.
她看起来像个特别的女孩
She is... was.
她是的…生前是的
I promise you, Diego,
我向你保证 迭戈
I'm gonna make the most of this.
我会好好利用这段经历
And just when you feel like you got this whole situation in hand,
正当你以为能掌控全局的时候
you see this shit.
你看到了这玩意儿
And it draws you like a helpless insect into a flame.
它把你吸引了过去 让你仿若扑火的飞蛾
You follow, even though you know it's a bad idea.
你跟着走 尽管知道这样做不明智
Hey.
嘿
Hi.
嗨
Do you want some?
想来点吗?
Sure.
好啊
That's alcohol!
是酒啊
Are you sober?
你没醉吧?
Well, not on purpose!
我倒是想醉
Hey!
嘿
No spitting!
不许吐东西
No spinning?
不许转圈圈?
Spitting!
我是说吐东西
There! On the floor
那里 地板上
Shit! Sorry! Ah!
糟糕 对不起
Thank you.
谢谢你
I should probably go.
我大概该走了
Bye.
拜拜
How did Ava come to find herself at the orphanage, Sister?
艾娃是怎么来到孤儿院的 修女?
Ava was only seven years old when she came to us.
艾娃来的时候只有七岁
She was already broken.
她已经身心俱损
The result of a horrible car accident that took the life of her poor mother.
她可怜的母亲被一场可怕的车祸 夺走了性命
God rest her soul.
愿上帝让她安息
They were here on holiday.
她们是来这里度假的
She didn't know her father,
她不知道自己父亲是谁
and there was no other family that we could find.
我们也找不到其他家人
But given that the mother was a Catholic, the child was placed in our care.
但鉴于她母亲是天主教♥徒♥ 我们就收留了那孩子
She was a difficult girl.
她这女孩很不好相处
Ungrateful.
不懂得感恩
I would like to say that she will be missed, but...
我想说大家会想念她 不过…
One more question, Sister.
还有个问题 修女
How did Ava die?
艾娃是怎么死的?
So tired,
好累啊
but I can't go to sleep.
但我不能睡
What if I wake up and I'm back to the way I was?
要是我醒来后回到了老样子 那该怎么办?
No, I gotta stay awake.
不行 我必须一直醒着
There's still so much to do.
还有好多事要做
So many firsts to experience.
有很多第一次要体验
Yeah.
对
Cold water.
冷水
Shock to the senses.
刺♥激♥感官
This will do it.
这招管用
Wait. Do my God powers include swimming? Because I just realized...
等等 上帝给我的力量包括游泳吗? 因为我刚刚意识到…
I can't swim.
我不会游泳
Fuck!
操
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Hold on! Hold on!
坚持住
I got you! I got you!
我抓住你了
It's okay. I got you.
没事的 我抓住你了
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Saved by a cute boy.
被帅哥拯救了
Check that one off the list.
这条人生愿望实现了
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
I'm JC.
我是JC
Now try to focus, Ava.
努力集中精神 艾娃
Don't do that thing where you forget to speak.
别忘了怎么开口说话
I'm-- I'm hungry.
我饿了
Hungry?
饿了?
Ava. I'm Ava. Sorry.
艾娃 我是艾娃 不好意思
Okay, Hungry Ava.
好的 饿了的艾娃
I can fix that.
我能解决这个问题
Wow, you weren't kidding. -Yeah.
哇 你刚刚不是开玩笑
Oh, long night?
昨晚玩到很晚?
Uh, so, this is Chanel, Zori, and Randall.
这是夏奈尔、佐莉和兰德尔
Hey.
嘿
Hello.
你好
Okay.
好
Nice to meet you.
幸会
Who are you?
你是谁?
Nobody.
谁都不是
I'm Ava.
我是艾娃
Where are you from, Ava Nobody?
你是哪里人 谁都不是的艾娃?
Just...
就是…
here and there.
到处游荡
Around.
四处走走
How very obtuse.
脑子真不灵光
What?
什么?
It means you're a mystery.
意思是你很神秘
Come on. She's a mystery.
拜托 她很神秘
We all love a good mystery, don't we?
我们都喜欢精彩的神秘事物 不是吗?
The truth is, some people might be looking for me right now,
事实上 现在也许有人在找我
so I'm happy to keep a low profile.
所以我想低调一些
Where are you staying? Um...
你住在哪里?
Wait, is this your house?
等等 这是你家吗?
No. Don't worry so much about who owns what.
-不是 -别太担心谁是业主
Just enjoy the view.
享受这片美景就好
I mean, it's not like you're squatting here or something.
你们又不是非法住在别人家
Do we know who was at the docks?
知道码头上的人是什么来头了吗?
Why they were receiving a shipment of Divinium?
他们为什么在接收一批神素?
Not yet.
还不知道
Let's distribute this to the entire diocese.
把这个分发到整个教区
I want every priest, deacon, and nun in Andalusia
我希望安达卢西亚的 所有牧师、执事和修女
on the lookout for her.
都要留意她
What happened to Shannon?
莎侬遭遇了什么?
Divinium exploding into her, ripping her to pieces.
神素爆♥炸♥到她身上 把她扯碎
This is how you kill a Warrior Nun.
这样才能杀死修女战士
And they knew we were coming.
而且他们知道我们要来
Why else would there be mercenaries waiting for us?
不然为什么会有雇佣兵等着我们?
That has never happened before.
这种事以前从未发生过
What's changed?
是哪里变了?
I don't know.
我不知道
All the more reason to find the Halo quickly.
所以我们更加需要赶快找到圣环
Its power in someone untrained, untested, or unworthy is a danger to us all.
未经训练和考验或配不上它的人 拥有它的力量 对我们大家都危险
So, I find her, then what?
我找到她之后呢?
The Halo brought her back.
圣环让她复活了
Will removing it kill her?
取出圣环会不会害死她?
That's why you called me.
怪不得你找我
You need someone who's okay with that.
你需要一个不介意这事的人
I need someone I can trust.
我需要一个可以信任的人
Lilith is driven by ambition.
莉莉丝受到野心的驱使
Beatrice is brilliant but guarded.
碧翠丝很聪明 但太谨慎
You are who I rely on.
我依赖的人是你
Who I've always relied on.
我一直都依赖你
Hey. Hey.
-嘿 -嘿
剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表