剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表
I want them fresh for their next shift.
我希望下次轮岗时 她们能精力充沛
You really think the traitors will return?
你真的认为那些叛徒会回来?
We can only hope.
只能希望如此了
Is somebody there?
有人在吗?
She didn't take this long on the two-block wall.
之前穿行两块砖拼成的墙时 她没花这么久
Should we be concerned?
我们需要担心吗?
Ava!
艾娃
I think I peed a little. What happened in there?
-我好像尿了一点 -里面发生了什么事?
Basically, it really... sucks after a few feet.
总的说来 跑出一小段距离后 感觉就很糟糕
I got disoriented and bailed.
我失去了方向 然后放弃了
It's like I'm solid, and the wall is phasing around me.
就好像我是固体 而四周的墙壁在穿透我
Like walking through syrup or something.
好像在穿过糖浆之类的东西
But the whole time, I can feel the mass of the stone around me.
但整个期间 我都能感觉四周大量的石头
And the longer I'm in there,
我在里面越久
the more it feels like it's trying to flow back in and occupy my space.
就越感觉石头想漂移过来 占据我的空间
To crush me.
压垮我
What if I could find some way to guide you?
要是我想办法引导你呢?
I can help you with that.
这一点我能帮忙
Well, Kristian said black market.
克里斯蒂安说的是黑市
This looks like where Beatrice's parents buy their Picassos.
这里看着像 碧翠丝的父母购买♥♥毕加索画作的地方
There's a man here who can help us.
这里有个人能帮到我们
He's got a photographic memory for every stolen artifact he's fenced.
他对自己转手销赃的失窃物品 都过目不忘
And how do you know this guy?
你是怎么认识这人的?
From another life.
宣誓出家之前
Wait here.
在这里等着
No.
不行
Fine.
好吧
Follow my lead.
按我说的做
It's kinda hot.
还挺性感的
I'm looking for Esteban.
我找埃斯特万
Sorry. We're closed.
抱歉 已经歇业了
Listen, Señor--
听着 先生…
Just tell him Vincent is here.
跟他说文森特来了
Fuck off.
滚开
Where to?
去哪里?
What the fuck is going on?
他妈的怎么回事?
Hello, Esteban. Vincente.
-你好 埃斯特万 -文森特
Leave.
退下
I'm looking for a rare item.
我在找一件稀罕之物
Of course.
没问题
Please.
这边请
GPS tracker.
全球定位系统追踪器
And the earpieces?
耳塞呢?
I'm not sure how they'll react to moving through concrete.
我不确定在混凝土里移♥动♥时 它们的反应效果如何
Can you hear me?
能听到吗?
Yeah.
能
I'm right next to you.
我就在你旁边
Just for that, I'm gonna ace this.
就凭这点 我一定会出色完成
You're four feet through. Keep going straight.
你穿行了1.2米 继续往前
You've stopped moving.
你停下来了
I'm lost.
我迷路了
Take two steps in any direction.
随便往一个方向走两步
Turn 90 degrees to your right and keep going.
右转90度 然后继续走
I want out. Bring me out!
我想出去 带我出去
Just a few more feet.
再走一小段距离就行
You can do this.
你能行的
Ava?
艾娃?
Ava?
艾娃?
It's okay.
没事了
You did it.
你成功了
Thank you.
谢谢
I don't know what happened. It's like...
我不知道是怎么回事 就好像…
It's like the longer I'm in there, I...
我在里面越久 我就…
You lose power.
你失去力量了
You're draining the Halo's energy.
你在大量消耗圣环的能量
And, unfortunately, in this case, if you lose power...
不幸的是 在这种情况下 如果你失去力量…
I get stuck in a fucking wall.
我就被困在该死的墙里了
Yes.
是的
I'm gonna need a hell of a lot more energy if I'm gonna make it through 20 feet.
要成功穿越六米 我还需要多得出奇的能量
Well, I've been able to amp up the Halo's output before.
我此前成功增大了圣环的输出能量
Yeah, by lighting me up like a fucking Christmas tree!
是啊 让我像该死的圣诞树一样发光
There's no way I can walk while being electrocuted.
我遭受电击的时候 不可能走得动路
Ava.
艾娃
Lilith.
莉莉丝
You're dehydrated.
你身体缺水
A few days' rest should help.
休息几天就好了
Thank you.
谢谢
Dr. Salvius,
萨尔维斯博士
if we might have a few moments. Of course.
-我们想单独聊一会 -好的
How is this even possible?
这怎么可能呢?
We had a funeral for her.
我们给她办了葬礼
Why does everyone think I'm dead?
为什么大家都以为我死了?
What's the last thing you remember?
你记得的最后一件事是什么?
I was in the warehouse...
我在仓库里…
with Mary.
和玛丽一起
We tried to get to Ava, but the Tarask appeared.
我们想抓艾娃 但魔龙出现了
And then...
然后…
I must have blacked out.
我肯定昏过去了
The next thing I remember,
等我再有记忆时
I was in the Cat's Cradle.
就已经在总部了
You know something.
你们知道一些情况
Speak.
快说
Mary said that the Tarask grabbed you.
玛丽说魔龙抓走了你
Like, it put its claws through you.
它的爪子刺穿了你
She said it dragged you back into We thought you were lost.
-她说它把你拉回了… -我们以为你没命了
God granted you another life.
上帝给了你第二次生命
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Who has it now?
现在在谁的手上?
All this was many years ago. I don't remember.
这一切是多年前的事了 我不记得
You don't remember?
你不记得?
No.
不记得
So at last, your famous memory has failed you.
所以你出名的记忆力终于失灵了
Here it is. The Medici's map.
美地奇家族的地图在这里
It's had many owners.
它多次易主
Now it's in the hands of a private collector.
现在在一位私人收藏家手上
Name and address.
把姓名和地址告诉我
You should have stayed in the car.
你本该待在车里的
You should have been honest with me.
你本该对我说实话的
Ava.
艾娃
Oh, hey.
嘿
Yeah, I was just... I was...
嘿 我只是…我…
How-- how is she?
她怎么样?
Alive, somehow.
从某种意义上说 还活着吧
Cool.
不错
Cool.
不错
You should see her.
你该去看看她
Yeah, but she probably needs to rest, so...
嗯 但她大概需要休息吧 所以…
It was your name she called out.
她当时喊的是你的名字
What are you afraid of?
你在害怕什么?
Well, for one, the last time I saw her, she tried to murder me.
比如说 上次我见到她时xa0她想杀我
For two, she sacrificed herself for me.
再比如说 她为我牺牲了自己
She stepped in front of that monster and laid down her life for me,
她挺身而出 站在那个怪兽面前 为我献出了生命
and I just...
我只是…
I don't know what to say to her.
我不知道该对她说什么
She's asleep.
她睡着了
Good.
很好
Stay with her.
陪在她身边吧
Okay.
好
I found this story in the Journal.
我在日志里找到了这个故事
I think it might help.
我想这或许能帮上忙
剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表