剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表
Our biggest find to date, Kristian.
至今最大的发现 克里斯蒂安
No question.
毫无疑问
Whoever you're paying off...
无论你收买♥♥的是谁
worth every penny.
每一个子儿都值得
According to accounts from 1532 and 1749,
根据1532年和1749年的记载
Tarasks can only appear in our mortal realm in short bursts.
魔龙只能在凡间短暂现身
They seem to be tethered to Hell.
它们好像被地狱所束缚
That's good news.
这是好消息
You'd think.
不尽然
But the Tarask inevitably tracks down the Halo-Bearer despite that limitation.
尽管有此限制 但魔龙终究会追踪到圣环手
Any luck finding a way to slay it?
找到屠♥杀♥它的方法了吗?
Every entry I can find on the subject arrives at the same conclusion.
我在这方面找到的每条记载 都有同样的结论
Only the combination of Halo-Bearer and Divinium Sword can destroy it.
只有圣环手和神素剑合二为一 才能消灭它
Father?
神父?
If the Tarask gets the Halo...
如果魔龙拿到圣环
and takes it to Hell...
然后带回地狱
what will happen?
会怎么样?
Hell will rise up.
地狱将会升起
Heaven will fall.
天堂将会陨落
Not a good day for humanity.
人类将会遭殃
Your Eminence. Sister.
-主教阁下 -修女
Father Vincent.
文森特神父
When I left word with your office, I didn't realize you were in the area.
我给您的办公室留言时 不知道您就在这附近
I'm in town on other business, fortunately.
好在我在这里进行其他的公务
For a thousand years,
一千年来
the Halo remained in the safety of this Order.
圣环都在此修道会安全保管
How did our greatest weapon against evil end up in a non-believer?
我们对抗邪恶的最强大武器 怎么会落在一个非信徒身上?
Our surgeon made the best of an impossible situation.
在最恶劣的情况下 我们的医生已经尽力而为了
There's no precedent for something like this.
这种事没有前车之鉴
No contingency plan.
没有应急计划
An oversight we need to address.
这是我们需要解决的疏忽问题
However, the Halo is our sole focus until it's back in the fold.
但是 在取回圣环之前 我们要把精力放在它上面
Of course. I'm working on it.
当然 我正在处理这件事
I expected nothing less.
你没辜负我的期望
Let me know how I can help.
如需要帮助 尽管告诉我
I take it Mother Superion filled you in on the ambush at the dock...
院长嬷嬷应该跟您说了码头的埋伏
and Sister Shannon.
和莎侬修女的事
Yes.
是的
It would appear someone is taking an interest in Divinium.
似乎有人对神素感兴趣
The timing is unfortunate.
时机真不凑巧
Something I should know?
是我应该知道的事吗?
Perhaps when your plate isn't so full.
等你手头不这么忙再说吧
Sister Lilith is Next in Line.
莉莉丝修女是接♥班♥人
Is she prepared?
她准备好了吗?
Fully. Good.
-百分百准备就绪 -好
Her family has supported the Church steadfastly since the First Crusade.
自第一次十字军东征以来 她的家族一直坚定不渝地支持教会
Her leadership conveys a foundation of duty and dependability,
她的领导能力 表现出坚定的责任心和可靠性
something the Order is in acute need of today.
十字剑会现在亟需这一点
Keep me updated on your progress, and I will keep the powers that be
有进展就通知我 我会不让掌权者觉得
from feeling like they need to take matters out of your hands.
他们需要找别人来替你解决问题
Thank you.
谢谢
Father Vincent...
文森特神父
if Sister Lilith doesn't have the Halo come morning,
如果明早莉莉丝没拿到圣环
I'm not sure how long I'll be able to cover for you.
那我不确定我还能替你掩饰多久
This is insane. You seriously made this?
太疯狂了 这真是你做的?
I used to watch cooking shows with my mom.
我以前经常跟我妈看烹饪节目
Translation: he will fight you for the remote if Cake Wars is on.
换言之 《蛋糕战争》开播时 他肯定会跟你抢遥控器
He even watches cooking shows in languages he doesn't understand.
他甚至还看 自己都听不懂的外语烹饪节目
Hey, don't antagonize the man.
喂 别跟这家伙为敌
Do you want him to stop cooking for us?
别害得他不再给我们做饭了
This is nice. I've never hung out with a group of friends before.
这样真好 我之前从未跟一群朋友一起玩
I mean, they're not my friends, but they are a group of friends.
我是说 他们不是我的朋友 但他们是一群朋友
They're so comfortable with each other.
他们在彼此身边很自在
And with themselves. Like, comfortable in their own skin.
他们对自己也是 自♥由♥自在地做自己
Two days ago, I couldn't even feel 95 percent of my skin.
两天前 我绝大部分肌肤甚至都没知觉
Me and my skin are practically strangers.
我和自己的肌肤形同陌路
These guys are eventually gonna see that I'm not like them.
这些家伙最后肯定会发现 我和他们不是一路人
That I'm some kind of a freak.
我是某种怪胎
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah. I'm just gonna go to the beach.
没事 我只是要去海滩
Not to swim. But even if I was, I don't need you to keep rescuing me, okay?
不是去游泳 不过就算游泳 我也不需要你一直来救我
I can slay my own dragons.
我可以自己屠龙
Okay.
好吧
She seems great.
她看起来不错
Really stable.
非常稳定
Mary.
玛丽
Here for the Lunch Special?
来吃特♥价♥午餐吗?
Don't recognize it.
不认得
The craftsmanship and quality is exquisito.
工艺和品质都很精湛
You and I both know it could have only come from your hands.
你我都知道 它只可能出自你之手
You don't reveal your clients' identities, and under normal circumstances,
你不泄露客户身份 如果是平时
I appreciate the hell out of your discretion.
我非常欣赏你守口如瓶的品质
But I wouldn't ask if it wasn't crucial.
但要不是至关重要 我也不会问
The client's a local.
客户是本地人
But your flattery won't work on him.
不过阿谀奉承对他不会有用
You're going to have to say pretty please.
你得苦苦恳求才行
The explosion. Talk.
爆♥炸♥的事 快说
Please tell me you speak English.
拜托告诉我你会说英语
My Spanish still needs work.
我的西班牙语还有待提高
My Spanish isn't that bad.
我的西班牙语没那么差
I'm a hired gun.
我受雇于人
I can't help you.
帮不了你
Come on.
少来
It wasn't that hard.
我下手没那么重
I haven't seen one of these since I was eight.
我八岁以后就没见过这种东西了
You ever use it? Oh.
你用过吗?
Nope.
没有
Just one of those guys that likes to buy a cool knife,
有些家伙喜欢买♥♥酷酷的刀 向同伴炫耀
flash around with your mates.
比一比谁的最大
Play who's got the biggest.
你就是这种人
I saw it used once, back in the day.
我以前见过别人用过一次
He sliced right here.
他就是切开了这里
The brachial artery.
肱动脉
Once that sucker opens up, there's no saving you.
这玩意一旦被切开 就没人救得了你
All anyone can do is watch.
任何人都束手无策
You'll bleed out in minutes.
你几分钟后就会血尽人亡
My friend is dead.
我朋友死了
And I want answers.
我想知道答案
Hey, Ava.
嘿 艾娃
It's gonna be hotter than a priest at a Boy Scout jamboree today.
今天会比童子军大露营里的牧师 还要火♥辣♥
Judging by your pale skin, you grew up somewhere dark and depressing.
从你苍白的肤色来看 你是在黑暗且压抑的地方长大的
That's-- that's accurate.
非常准确
So, dark and depressing, huh?
黑暗且压抑?
Well, that’s ancient history.
那是很久以前的事了
Besides, your life is so soft and easy
再说了 你的生活如此柔和轻松
that you'd probably find happy hour depressing, huh?
就算优♥惠♥时段 你大概也会觉得压抑
That was a joke. Yeah.
-刚刚是开玩笑 -嗯
‘Cause the word "happy" is in it.
因为优♥惠♥时段令人开心嘛
Forget it.
算了
Did you just call me soft?
你刚刚说我柔和?
Well, if the beach house fits...
既然海景豪♥宅♥跟你这么搭…
You don't take offense at "easy," I see.
看来你不介意我说你“轻松”
You got me there.
这个问题难倒我了
Hey, about what you said, that I don't need to rescue you.
嘿 你之前说 我不需要救你
Oh, forget it.
别想那事了
You probably didn't even realize you were doing it.
你大概都没意识到自己是在救我
No.
不是的
And I know you don't need my help, um...
而且我知道你不需要我帮忙
Yesterday in the pool, it just-- it just felt good to help someone.
昨天在泳池里 只是因为助人为乐的感觉很棒
I lost my mother last spring.
去年春天 我母亲去世了
剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表