剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表
It's your deepest pain.
是你最深的痛苦
Why can't you get through it?
你为什么无法穿透?
What's stopping you?
什么东西在阻止你?
I don't have enough energy.
我的能量不够
That's not it. Yes, it is.
-不是的 -就是
That is a physical limitation.
是生理上的限制
It's not what's in your soul.
不是你灵魂里的东西
Yes, it fucking well is!
就是 他妈的就是
Because if I drain the Halo, I go back to being paralyzed.
因为要是耗尽了圣环的能量 那我又要变瘫痪了
That's what you're afraid of.
你害怕的就是这个
Paralysis.
瘫痪
That's not what scares me.
我害怕的不是那个
What scares me is being alone.
我害怕的是孤单
Abandoned in some sickbed with no one to...
遗弃在病床上 无人…
With no one.
无人在身边
But that will never happen.
但这种事永远不会发生
It wouldn't matter if you were quadriplegic,
就算你四肢瘫痪 怒火中烧
festooned with boils,
只有一颗头会说话
or a talking head in a bag.
那也没关系
You would still have us.
你依然有我们
And we will never leave you.
我们绝不会离开你
You mean that?
这是真心话吗?
You know I do.
你知道这是真心话
Ava?
艾娃?
Sixteen, crossing 17.
5米 穿越5.2米
Eighteen.
5.5米
Nearly there.
就快到了
Nineteen. -Oh!
5.8米
You made it!
你成功了
Only thanks to you.
多亏了你
The Halo is nearly depleted. Um...
圣环差不多耗尽能量了
We need to keep testing.
我们需要继续测试
Figure out how long it takes to recharge so we can get you out of that tomb.
弄清楚它需要多长时间重新充能 这样我们才能带你离开墓穴
Think you're up for a few more tries?
你觉得你愿意多试几次吗?
Yeah.
好
I'll be there every step of the way.
你每走一步 我都会陪着你
I was a kid.
我当时还小
A runner for the cartels.
给贩毒集团运毒
Good, fast, kept my mouth shut.
能力强 速度快 口风严实
Over time, they promoted me to enforcer.
久而久之 他们把我提拔为杀手
The money was intoxicating.
钱多得令人目眩神迷
The work was ugly but satisfying.
工作很丑恶 但令人满足
And God forgive me, I loved it.
愿上帝宽恕我 我很喜欢这份工作
Until I saw the light.
直到我看到了光明
When I joined the OCS, I...
在我加入十字剑会时 我…
I believed I'd found an answer.
我相信我找到了答案
That darkness inside of me had to be a demon.
我内心的那份黑暗一定是个恶魔
But the first Warrior Nun to look at me saw the truth.
但第一个见到我的修女战士 看到了真♥相♥
I had no demon.
我身上没有恶魔
It was just...
那只是…
me.
我自己
And now I fear that even if we destroy the bones, and...
现在我担心 就算我们毁了骸骨…
we rid the world of demons, that darkness, my darkness will remain.
除掉了这个世上的恶魔 但我心里那份黑暗依然会存在
I never wanted you to see me like this.
我从来不希望你看到我这样子
You're not going to be playing that all day, are you?
你不是一整天都要弹那首曲子吧?
I take requests.
你可以点歌♥
I request silence.
我希望寂静无声
You look pale.
你脸色苍白
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样?
Like I've been to Hell and back.
感觉好像我从地狱走了一趟回来
Seriously, I'll be fine.
说真的 我不会有事的
My mom's from Inverness, in the Highlands.
我妈妈来自苏格兰高地的因弗内斯
Her remedies rank as follows:
她的良方妙策排列如下:
whiskey, prayer, and sweet nettle tea.
威士忌、祈祷、甜美荨麻茶
See?
看吧?
Improved already.
已经好多了
My mom knows what she's doing.
我妈妈擅长此道
What's gonna happen, you think?
你觉得会发生什么事?
To us?
我们会怎么样?
To the OCS?
十字剑会会怎么样?
We'll be fine.
我们会没事的
We'll figure it out.
我们会有办法的
We always have.
我们总能化险为夷
What's wrong? Ah! Ah!
怎么了?
I'm fine.
我没事
I'll be fine!
我不会有事的
I found the tomb.
我找到墓穴了
Three levels down.
地下三层
Now, most of this area was constructed during the Second Period,
这一带大部分区域 都是建于君士坦丁统治下的
under Constantine. But--
第二次黄金时代 但是…
Can't you just point to it?
你就不能直接指出来?
Here.
这里
The Tomb of Adriel.
安德列之墓
Thank you for your help.
谢谢你的帮助
How-- how were you able to find the map?
你们是怎么找到地图的?
That's why I have the shotguns.
我携带霰弹枪就是因为这个原因
You look happy.
你看着很开心
Because she's back.
因为她回来了
Who? Ava.
-谁? -艾娃
I feel better when she's close.
她在附近时 我感觉好多了
What's wrong, Mommy?
怎么了 妈妈?
I just worry about you.
我只是担心你
Sorry I make you worry.
抱歉我让你担心了
Well, mothers are supposed to worry.
不 妈妈本来就会担心
Do you know why?
知道为什么吗?
Because when you love someone so very, very, very, very, very much,
因为如果你非常爱一个人
you want to do everything you can to protect them.
就想竭尽全力去保护他们
I know you will.
我知道你肯定会
Good.
很好
Because I have some news.
因为我有新消息
We found the other door.
我们找到了另一扇门
That will change everything.
那会改变一切
Hello?
你好?
You're Sister Shannon.
你是莎侬修女
I wish I'd known you.
要是之前认识你就好了
We all meet, eventually.
我们最终都会见面
In this life or the next.
无论今生还是来世
You left me this.
你给我留下了这个
Not you.
不是给你的
Just the next.
只是给我的下一任
You've read their entries.
你读过她们的记载了
Only a few, so far.
到目前为止 我只读了几位
There are so many of them.
人数太多了
Yes.
是的
But their stories are short.
但她们的故事很短
So much promise unfulfilled.
有很多未实现的承诺
So much life unlived.
未经历的生活
And for what?
为了什么呢?
I mean...
我是说…
I'm still catching up with all of this, but...
我还在恶补这方面的知识 但是…
to rid the world of demons, right?
是为了除掉世上的恶魔 对吧?
The Halo is a burden.
圣环是个负担
Too great for one person to bear.
它太强大 一个人背负太沉重
I felt alone.
我觉得形单影只
Yet through it, I found a family.
但通过它 我找到了一个家
Me too.
我也是
I think.
我觉得是
A family who died, one by one, before my eyes.
这个家的人在我眼前一个接一个死去
For the mission.
为了任务
What-- what's going on?
怎么回事?
剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表