剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表
A purpose.
一个目标
A family.
一个家庭
Family?
家庭?
You and Lilith hated each other.
你和莉莉丝讨厌对方
Well, she was my sister.
她跟我情同姐妹
Of course I hated her.
我当然讨厌她
Here we go.
又来了
What?
什么?
You're feeling guilty.
你感到愧疚
I have nothing to feel guilty about.
没什么好愧疚的
So you're feeling sorry for yourself then?
那你是同情你自己?
No, I'm not. Life is hard. I get it.
-不 不是的 -对 生活很艰难 我懂
Especially when you're on your third one.
尤其是这是你的第三条命了
You didn't ask to be special. All you want is to be a regular girl.
你没主动要求变得特别 你只想做个平凡女孩
Like you were before all this. A regular dead person.
就像这一切发生前那样 你当时就是个平凡的死人
Stop. Go ahead. Take it.
-别说了 -来 拿着
You want out? You wanna go back to your old life?
你想解脱?你想回到以前的生活?
Well, this is your chance. Go on. Cut it out.
你的机会来了 动手吧 把它切出来
If being you is such a burden, do it.
如果做现在的你让你不堪重负 那就动手吧
Here, I'll help. Stop!
-来 我帮你 -住手
No, do it! Stop!
-马上动手 -住手
Cut it out!
切出来
Are we done?
闹够了没?
Yeah. Yeah. We're good.
嗯 没事了
We're good.
没事了
I might need help getting up this hill.
我或许需要你帮我上山
You're actually asking for my help?
你真的在求我帮忙?
Don't get cute.
别跟我耍嘴皮子
Fine.
行吧
Somebody got some rest last night.
某人昨晚睡得不错
I slept better last night than I have in a long time.
我很长时间没像昨晚那样睡得好了
Despite the company.
尽管有我在身边
Obviously.
显而易见嘛
Hey, I just...
嘿 我只是…
I just wanted to say I'm sorry.
我只是想说我很遗憾
About Lilith.
关于莉莉丝的事
Me too.
我也是
Is that a thing that happens?
那种事时有发生吗?
Getting sucked into--
被吸入…
No.
不
Where do you think she went? I don't know.
-你觉得她去了哪里? -不知道
Fuck. That way?
-操 -那边?
What you did back there, with the boy...
你当时对那个男孩子所做的事…
What was his name?
他叫什么名字来着?
JC.
JC
You let him go.
你让他走了
That couldn't have been easy. I don't want to talk about him.
-肯定不容易 -我不想谈他的事
Everything sucks.
一切都很糟糕
Yeah, that about covers it.
是啊 基本上就是这么回事
I'm not the girl who gets to run off with the guy, am I?
我不是那种 跟男孩私奔的女孩 对吧?
I think I was in love with him.
我以为我爱上他了
No, you weren't.
不 你没有
You don't know that.
你可说不准
Hormones.
荷尔蒙
God help you.
愿上帝保佑你
How do you do it?
你是怎么做到的?
Do what?
做到什么?
Suppress them.
压抑荷尔蒙
What makes you think I suppress them?
你为什么觉得我会压抑荷尔蒙?
Wow.
哇
Right?
对吧?
This place is amazing.
这地方看起来真棒
How long do you think it's been here?
你觉得它在这里多久了?
How familiar are you with the Tartessians?
你有多了解塔特希安人?
Forget it. It's been here a while. Mmm!
算了 这地方存在很久了
Uh, who is...
这位是…
I'm-- I'm Ava.
我是艾娃
Is she... Yes.
-她是… -没错
...your friend?
你朋友?
Let's go eat.
去吃东西吧
Francisco! Dolores!
弗朗西斯科 德洛丽丝
Mary is here.
玛丽来了
Francisco.
弗朗西斯科
Mary.
玛丽
This is my friend Ava.
这是我朋友艾娃
Is Sister Shannon with you?
莎侬修女和你们一起吗?
It's just us.
就我们俩
Do you hunt them, too?
你也猎捕它们吗?
Did-- did she say hunt?
她说猎捕?
The OCS spent some time here last year.
十字剑会去年在这里待了一段时间
Any friend of Mary is family. Come.
玛丽的朋友都是我们的家人 来吧
Come.
来
The OCS? Why?
十字剑会?为什么?
She doesn't know about the eruption?
她还不知道爆发的事?
She's new.
她是新人
What eruption?
什么爆发?
Evil.
邪恶
Mateo.
Mateo.
It's the house special.
这是餐厅的招牌菜
Best thing on the menu.
菜单上最棒的一道
What's going on? Hmm?
什么情况?
The evil?
邪恶?
You should really try this.
你真的该尝尝这个
Did you bring me here on purpose?
你是故意带我来这里的吗?
No.
不是
Right.
好吧
They just happened to have a demon outbreak last year.
去年这里碰巧有一次恶魔大爆发
What? You think demons only hang out in beach cities?
怎么?你以为恶魔只在海边城市玩?
They're everywhere.
它们无处不在
And so is the OCS.
十字剑会也是
Look.
听着
There was another town the same distance away,
还有一个镇子 跟走来这里差不多远
but I prefer the food here.
但我更喜欢这里的食物
Are you gonna eat?
你到底要不要吃?
What did he mean by eruption?
他说的爆发是什么意思?
How many were there?
有多少个恶魔?
Sometimes there's only one. Sometimes they swarm.
有时候是一个 有时候是蜂拥而至
And we don't know why.
我们也不知道原因
Wraiths.
魅影幽灵
By the time we found out what was happening here,
等我们发现这里究竟是怎么回事时
things were pretty bad.
形势已经非常糟糕了
People didn't know who to trust, so they turned on each other.
人们不知道可以信任谁 所以自相残杀
But I wouldn't worry.
你不必担心
I'm sure you won't encounter anything like that.
你肯定不会遇到这种事
I'm gonna make a call. See if I can get a ride out of here.
我去打个电♥话♥ 看能否搭顺风车离开这里
No good?
不好吃?
Oh, I'm not hungry.
我不饿
Ava, yes?
艾娃 是吧?
That's right.
没错
Do you also have the gift?
你也有那种天赋吗?
The gift?
天赋?
To free the taken.
解放被占据者
The possessed?
被附身者?
Oh, you mean exorcism?
你是指驱魔?
No, I...
不 我…
They've been trying to teach me, but I-- I don't think I'm cut out for it.
他们一直想教我 但我觉得自己不是这块料
I can see how it is not for everybody.
我明白不是每个人都适合
You need the stomach for it.
你得有勇气才行
Were you...
你是否…
No...
没有
剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表