剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表
Let me guess: he was the first you?
猜猜看 你这个职位的首任就是他?
Where's the Areala statue, huh?
阿丽拉的雕像在哪里?
I was hoping you would see a bit of yourself in Areala's story.
我本希望你能在阿丽拉的故事里 看到一点自己的影子
You two aren't that dissimilar.
你们俩的差异没那么大
It may not have been the path you expected, but...
这也许不是你所期望的道路 但是…
you were both chosen for a greater purpose.
你们俩被选中 都是为了成就更伟大的目标
If by "chosen," you mean
如果“被选中”意味着
someone shoved something into our bodies without permission and then was like,
有人未经允许就把某样东西 塞入我们体内 然后说:
"Oh, by the way, this is your life now..."
“对了 你的人生现在就是这样了…”
Then for all we know, Areala never wanted this.
那我们都知道 阿丽拉从来没想过要这样
Maybe she wanted to die on the battlefield that day.
也许她那天就想死在战场上
Maybe she thought she earned it.
也许她认为她赢得了战死的殊荣
Ava, you've been gifted something very special.
艾娃 你得到了一份非常特别的礼物
And I want to give you the space to discover that for yourself.
我想给你空间 让你自己去发觉
But there are some people here who don't feel the same way.
但这里有些人可不那么想
Hmm. More than some.
不仅是一些而已
I need you to take this seriously...
你要认真对待这事
or the calls to replace you will be.
否则有人会要求找人来取代你
Well, then why do you even care what happens to me?
好吧 那你为何要关心我的遭遇?
Why not just take this thing out of me and be done with it?
为何不直接把这东西 从我身上取出来就行了?
Whether you believe it or not, God gave you a second chance.
无论你信不信 上帝给了你第二次机会
I need you to trust me.
我需要你信任我
I know that's not easy for you.
我知道这对你来说不容易
It's not easy for me either...
对我来说也不容易
but we're both flying a bit blind here.
但我们俩现在都有点看不清前路
So, please...
所以拜托了
maybe we can show a little patience?
也许我们能多展示出一点耐心?
Okay.
好吧
But...
但是…
You have conditions.
你要提条件
Yeah.
对
Is there any way we can make this place, like,
有没有办法能让这里变得…
a little less insane asylum?
不那么像精神病院吗?
The vest is for your protection.
这件马甲是为了保护你
No, not the vest.
不是因为马甲
The babysitter.
而是保姆
You know, the one you don't think I notice following me around everywhere?
就是对我如影随形的那个人 你以为我没注意到吗?
I promise to take all my meds, Doc.
我保证会乖乖服药的 医生
Deal?
一言为定?
Until literally any other option presents itself...
在其他任何方案自行出现之前…
Deal.
一言为定
It's gorgeous.
美呆了
It'll do.
这里就行了
It's ours.
是我们的了
At least for the next few weeks.
至少未来几周是的
Holy shit.
真该死
What took you guys so long? Get your hands off me.
你们怎么花了这么久时间?
How'd you find us?
你怎么找到我们的?
It's a clever racket you've got there. Hacking calendars of the rich, and then...
你们的非法勾当还挺聪明的 非法获取有钱人的日程 然后…
crashing at their pads when they're out of town.
等他们出远门后 就寄居他们家里
If you wanted us arrested, you would have sent police.
如果你想希望我们被抓 早就报♥警♥了
But that's not what I want.
但我不想那样
Frankly, I admire your spirit.
坦白说 我很欣赏你们的勇气
So what do you want?
那你想要什么?
Your friend.
你们的朋友
The girl you were with the other night. Where is she?
那晚跟你们在一起的那个女孩 她在哪里?
You're looking for Ava?
你在找艾娃?
Chanel!
夏奈尔
Yes...
没错…
Ava. Thank you, Chanel.
艾娃 谢谢你 夏奈尔
We don't know where she is, okay? We got separated.
我们不知道她在哪里 我们分开了
Yeah. She's not even part of our group.
她跟我们根本就不是一伙的
Well, how do I get in touch with her?
好吧 那我要怎么才能联♥系♥上她?
Look, honestly, we don't know her. We just met her a few nights ago.
听着 说实话 我们不认识她 我们是几晚前才遇到她的
She was just a hanger-on.
她只是个跟屁虫
If she contacts you, I expect to be notified.
如果她联♥系♥你们 希望你们能通知我
That's my private number.
那是我的私人号♥码
Please do keep in touch.
请务必保持联♥系♥
Have a pleasant stay.
祝你们今天过得愉快
Oh, fuck.
操
Am I doing that?
是因为我吗?
When in close proximity to the Halo, Divinium activates.
靠近圣环时 神素会激活
Weapons become more destructive; armor hardens against attack.
武器变得更具破坏性 盔甲变得更为硬挺 以抵御攻击
It's some kind of metal...
这是某种金属…
They say it's organic.
大家说它是有机金属
So, like a free-range metal.
就像是自♥由♥放养的金属
Sure.
是啊
Question.
有个问题
How can Sister Warriors use these weapons if they can't see what they're fighting?
既然修女勇士看不到对手 那如何使用这些武器?
No, but that's a good one.
不 但这是个好问题
The Halo-Bearer identifies their position and coordinates the attack.
圣环手会确定它们的位置 协调攻势
Unless the wraiths have taken possession of a human.
除非魅影恶魔附身在人类身上
When Oh, my God.
-那时… -我的天啊
I just realized The Exorcist is real.
我才意识到《驱魔人》是真的
It's not.
不是
But demon possession is real, so Father Karras--
但恶魔附身是真的 所以卡拉斯神父…
Can we get back to this, please?
能回归正题吗?
Sorry.
抱歉
The most important thing to remember...
要记住的最重要的一点就是
is that the same properties
恶魔能被神素所伤
that make the demons susceptible to Divinium...
神素所具备的这种特质
also make the Warrior Nun susceptible. Ah!
也能让修女战士受伤
What was that for?
你干什么啊?
Hey, I thought we were bonding!
我还以为我们在增进感情呢
You need to know you're not invincible.
你得知道自己并非坚不可摧
Divinium can kill you.
神素可以杀死你
It's also the only substance you can't phase through, so--
它也是你唯一不能穿越的物质 所以…
Is that you?
是你干的吗?
What?
什么?
The vibration.
震动
Settle your thoughts.
让你的思想安静下来
Settle my thoughts? You just stabbed me!
让我的思想安静下来? 你刚刚拿剑刺我
Settle your thoughts!
让你的思想安静下来
Something's here.
这里有东西
Pick it up!
捡起来
I thought this room was safe?
这房♥间不是很安全吗?
What do you see? What
你看到什么了?
How many?
有多少?
I don't know.
我不知道
Hi.
嗨
It was a test.
刚刚是一个测试
Well, are you going to help me or just stand there?
你打算帮我一把还是傻站在那里?
She got herself into this,
她咎由自取
let her get herself out.
让她自己脱身
I-- I don't know how.
我不知道怎么弄
You did fine just a minute ago when you thought
你刚才不是挺厉害的嘛
you were leaving me to die.
你以为你能弃我不顾 让我等死
A moment, please.
请让我们单独待一会
So, the, uh...
所以说…
walls are really... ...thick here, huh?
这里的墙壁真的很厚
Okay, in my defense, I used my abilities almost successfully, so--
好吧 就我的立场来说 我几近成功地 运用了自己的能力 所以…
In this house, trust is everything.
在这栋屋子里 信任就是一切
You have to know your fellow Sister Warriors have your back.
你必须明白 修女勇士姐♥妹♥们♥会支持你
Lives depend on it.
这是人命关天的事
She deceived me first.
是她先欺骗我的
Trust goes both ways, sister.
信任是双向的 姐们
Mother.
院长
Why did you run?
你当时为什么逃跑?
Aside from thinking a giant monster was about to break down the door?
我以为有个巨兽要破门而入 除了这点之外吗?
It makes no sense, knowing what I know about you.
凭我对你的了解 这完全说不通
剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表