剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表
so don't get your hopes up.
所以别抱太高期望
Then you'll have to work harder.
那你必须更加努力
What else have you experienced?
你还有其他什么经历?
Um, I heal really fast.
我愈合得很快
I have that creepy demon sight thing.
能很看到恶魔 这令人毛骨悚然
I can pass through things.
能穿越事物
Levitate.
悬浮
Levitate?
悬浮?
It's true.
是真的
Saw that one with my own eyes.
我亲眼所见
Is that... not normal?
那样不正常吗?
Normal is relative.
正常是相对而言
Some abilities will be unique to you,
有些能力是你独有的
just as previous Warrior Nuns had abilities unique to them.
之前的修女战士 也都有各自独特的能力
Warrior Nun.
修女战士
Makes it sound like I won a fight or something.
听着像我打赢了一场搏斗或什么的
Except top prize is getting a hunk of magic metal embedded in your back.
只不过头奖是 在背部嵌入一大块魔法金属
The Halo is a gift.
圣环是一份馈赠
You are God's champion.
你是上帝的卫道士
You fight in His name.
你以上帝之名而战
About that. I'm not exactly what you would call "religious."
说到这个 我并不是你们会认为的“信教人士”
Also, I just got these back,
而且我的四肢才刚刚恢复
so I'm not sure how the whole fighting thing is gonna work.
所以我不清楚要怎样战斗
You know what, maybe we can focusxa0on making things go boom, like this morning.
这样吧 也许我们可以专心训练 如何把东西炸飞 就像今早那样
Oh, shit, I forgot that one.
可恶 我连那个都忘了
What the fuck was that for?
他妈的搞什么?
Language!
说话注意点
We're in a house of worship.
这里是教堂
Where you train killers.
你们在这里训练杀手
Something tells me profanity is low on Hail Mary's to-do list.
我觉得《圣母经》并不阻止人说脏话
You'll learn about the Halo's more significant virtues in time.
你以后会了解圣环更多的重要功用
First, we need to assess your physical and emotional conditioning.
首先 我们需要评估 你的生理和心理状况
Emotional conditioning?
心理状况?
Mental fortitude is key.
精神毅力是关键
With the Halo, the psychological and physical are intertwined.
有了圣环 心理和生理会紧密相连
You can't master one without the other.
缺一不可
All right. Okay. So how do we
好吧 那我们要怎么…
Seriously?
你来真的?
No one said you couldn't fight back.
没人说你不能反击
Okay.
好吧
Well, at least teach me how to use this thing.
至少教我怎么用这玩意吧
It's a stick.
它是根棍子
Whoa! Okay, okay, listen, I'm all for friendly flagellation,
哇 好吧 听着 我不介意友好的鞭笞
but maybe we prioritize a little bit here, huh?
但是不是要排一下轻重缓急?
Father Vincent said the OCS was a family,
文森特神父说十字剑会是一家人
but I'm getting a distinct wicked stepmother vibe, right?
但这里明显弥漫着 一股邪恶后母般的氛围 对吧?
Did you see that?
你看到了吗?
How am I doing it?
我是怎么做到的?
Did that actually hurt, or just seem like it should?
刚才是真的疼 还是仅仅看起来应该疼?
You know what? This is probably just my synapses being super confused...
知道吗? 这也许只是因为我的突触超级困惑
and totally not a comment on your strength and skill.
而不是对你的力量和技能做出评价
Enough.
够了
So, what do you think?
你觉得如何?
B-plus?
表现还不错?
No smile, unreadable expression, not actively hostile.
面无笑容 表情无法猜透 但并不是主动怀有敌意
I can work with that.
我没问题的
Never went to middle school, but I feel like I just lived it in seconds.
我上过初中 但感觉瞬息即逝
Life is coming at all of us pretty hard right now.
现在我们所有人的日子都很难过
It might help things along
如果你不把一切都当成笑话
if you didn't treat everything like a joke.
也许会有所帮助
Yeah, I can't help it.
嗯 我忍♥不住嘛
It's my default.
我天生如此
The Halo wasn't just hanging around, waiting for you to show up.
圣环之前并非闲置着 等待你出现
It belonged to someone.
而是属于某个人
I know.
我知道
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
What was she like?
她生前是怎样的?
She was intense.
她情感炽烈
Cold, at first.
虽然刚开始很冷漠
Wouldn't let any of us in.
不肯对我们任何人敞开心扉
But when she finally opened up...
但等她终于敞开心扉后…
Shannon was a great friend,
莎侬是个很棒的朋友
especially to the new recruits.
尤其是对新招募进来的人
Loved pranks.
喜欢搞恶作剧
She really got some of us.
她真的骗到了我们一些人
In the last few months, though,
但在过去几个月里
something changed.
有什么东西改变了
It was like she knew.
就好像她早有预感
I'm not her, you know.
我不是她 你知道的
No one expects you to be.
没人期望你和她一样
I tried telling him.
我尝试过告诉他
I'm not a warrior and I'm...
我不是个战士
definitely not a nun.
绝对也不是修女
This whole place, everything...
这整个地方 所有一切
just isn't me.
完全跟我不搭
It wasn't me either.
之前也跟我不搭
Not at first.
一开始时是那样
We all have a past, Ava.
我们都有过去 艾娃
Secrets that are ours alone.
有属于我们自己的秘密
But none of that matters once you realize that not everything is about you.
但一旦你意识到并非一切都以你为重 那一切就不重要了
You can't force this.
你不能强迫这件事
She's not prepared.
她没做好准备
She's not She's not worthy?
-她不… -她不配?
I read her file, same as you.
我和你一样看过她的档案
She doesn't have it in her.
她没这本事
That's not your decision to make.
这不由你来决定
These are my girls.
这些都是我的姑娘
I've been entrusted with their preparedness.
我受托要让她们做好准备
And I've been entrusted with their lives.
我受托要让顾全她们的性命
Including hers.
包括她的性命
Even if the Halo doesn't reject her, she'll reject it.
就算圣环不排斥她 她也会排斥圣环
We'll see.
我们等着瞧
I won't go easy on her.
我不会对她手下留情
I'm not asking you to.
我没让你这样做
But I do expect a certain sensitivity...
但我的确期望你稍微体恤一下…
for her situation.
她的情况
"Areala would never forget her defeat at the hands of the barbarians,
“阿丽拉永远不会忘记 自己败在了蛮族手上
but she was destined for a greater purpose.
但她命中有更宏大的目标
At the Lord's urging, she would raise a band of warriors to share in the burden.
在主的催使下 她将培育一群战士来分担重任
No one would know their faces or their names.
没人知道她们的长相或名字
They would only be known by a collective symbol:
她们将通过一个共同标志 为世人所知:
a silver cross made from the hilt of a sword.
用剑柄制成的银十字
And so it came to pass
就这样
that the Order of the Cruciform Sword was born."
十字剑修道会诞生了”
A bit wordy, isn't it?
有点啰嗦 不是吗?
Keep going.
接着读吧
"The Sister Warriors, as they became known,
“修女勇士逐渐为人所知
thrived under Areala's tutelage." Pull!
在阿丽拉的指导下发展壮大
"For evil had taken on a new and monstrous form.
因为邪恶呈现出新的恐怖形态
Demons...
从地狱崛起的…
risen from Hell.
恶魔
The nuns sought out these forces of darkness,
修女们找寻着这些黑暗力量
releasing lost souls pressed into the service of demons." Mm-hmm.
让被迫侍奉恶魔的 迷失灵魂得到解脱”
I don't know about you, but I thought that was really enlightening.
我不知道你 但我觉得这故事挺有启发性
It's a historical record, meant to offer context.
这是史册 是为了让人了解背景
It's not a spell book. Hmm.
不是咒语册
Well, a spell book would be a bit more useful.
咒语册也许会更有用一点
Oh.
哦
Nice job, patriarchy.
干得漂亮 男权主义
All the heroes are women, but the cake-topper is a dude.
英雄全是女人 但顶部却是个男人
剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表