剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表
"I want to live." That's God's honest truth.
“我想活” 这是大实话
I don't owe anything to a bunch of holier-than-thou nuns.
那些假仁假义的修女 我又不欠她们什么
Life's unfair, ladies.
生活不公平 女士们
Take it from me.
相信我的话
I'm going back to my friends,
我要回去朋友身边
and I'm going to live the hell out of this life.
要把这份人生活出极致
I'm going to swim and eat and kiss and dance
我要游泳、享用美食、亲吻和跳舞
and maybe even make love to, well...
或许还要做♥爱♥…
someone.
跟某个人做♥爱♥
Eventually.
最终会的
Speaking of which...
说到这个…
Temptation awaits.
诱惑在等着呢
Why am I cold all of a sudden?
我为什么突然觉得冷?
Oh, no.
天哪
Don't stop. Don't look.
别停下 不要看
Just a girl walking home after a tough night.
只是一个辛苦了一晚的女孩 走路回家而已
Alone.
独自一人
Nothing to see here... except...
没什么好看的…除了…
No, no, no, no, no, no!
不
Ignore it. No one's asking for a hero.
别管它 没人叫你逞英雄
That's not the life I chose.
这不是我选择的生活
Goddamn it! Hey!
真可恶
Wait! Stop!
等等 住手
See what you get for being a hero?
看到逞英雄的下场了吧?
Mom?
妈?
Mom!
妈
Mommy?
妈妈?
What's happening?
这是怎么了?
Why can't I move my body?
我怎么动不了?
Hush, little lamb.
嘘 小羊羔
You've been in a car accident.
你出了车祸
Your mother is gone.
你妈妈已经死了
But you're a very lucky little girl.
但你是个非常幸运的小女孩
You're in my care now.
现在由我来照顾你了
I'm not lost.
一点都没有迷路
Just taking the scenic route.
沿着景色迷人的路线走就好
I know it's around here somewhere.
我知道就在这附近
Ava!
艾娃
Ava, stop!
艾娃 别跑
JC?
JC?
You're fast. What the hell?
你跑得真快 搞什么啊?
What the hell, you? I was on my way to find you.
你搞什么啊?我本来要去找你的
Yeah, the homeowners came back.
嗯 屋子的主人回来了
So, we had to bolt.
所以我们得跑路
Holy shit! What happened?
我的天啊 发生什么事了?
Oh Are you hurt?
你受伤了?
No, no, no. I'm fine, really.
没有 我没事 真的
You should see the other girl.
你该看看另一个女孩的样子
She's essentially fine, by the way.
对了 她基本上也没事
So, where is everybody? Uh...
大家都在哪儿呢?
I'll take you.
我带你去
Okay. Let's go.
好 走吧
Oh, yeah. It's...
-哦 对了 -是…
So, Romeo finds his Rosaline.
看来罗密欧找到他的罗莎琳了
You know, this sad dope's been going on and on about you since you disappea--
自从你消失后 这个伤心的小傻瓜就不停提到你…
Good Lord, girl! What is that?
天啊 妹子 那是怎么了?
My time of the month?
我来例假了?
Looks like your time of the year.
看起来好像你每年才来一次例假
Hand her to me, Romeo. I'll find Carrie a prom dress.
把她交给我吧 罗密欧 我去给魔女嘉莉找条舞会长裙
Oh... It's all good.
没事的
Girl, the shit you get into.
妹子 你闯祸了吧
This view is freakin' incredible.
这景色他妈的太棒了
And the wife has some expensive, eclectic tastes.
而且女主人品味高贵 不拘一格
Let's see what we can find you that won't embarrass the rest of us.
给你找一套 不会让我们其他人丢脸的衣服吧
Oh, what about this one?
这件怎么样?
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
Why not?
为什么?
I'm sure it could work.
穿上肯定不错
That's your problem, doll.
这就是你的问题了 宝贝
You're too easily satisfied.
你太容易满足了
That is so not my problem.
这才不是我的问题
My problem is that I've never had the chance to pick out my own clothes.
我的问题是从来没机会自己选衣服
To find my own style, discover who I really am.
找到自己的风格 发掘真正的自我
This probably makes no sense to you.
你大概不明白我在说什么吧
No.
不会
Actually, it took me a while to figure out who I was, too.
其实我也花了一段时间 才搞清楚真正的自己
So how do you do it?
你是怎么做的?
How do you choose who you are?
你怎么选择做真正的自己?
The key is to remember that... your clothes don't define you.
关键是要记住 服装定义不了你
They define your image for the world.
它们定义的是你在世人面前的形象
Fashion can be an illusion.
时尚可以是一种幻象
A book jacket, describing the fun story inside.
一个书套 描述里面有趣的故事
You see?
懂了吧?
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, I think I do.
是的 我想我懂的
All right, then, doll.
那好吧 宝贝
Let's find you.
来找到真正的你吧
Wow.
哇
You look, uh...
你看起来…
perfect.
很完美
You're welcome.
不用谢
Hey, we picked up some supplies.
好了 我们买♥♥了一些生活必需品
The fuck is she doing here?
真♥他♥妈♥的 她在这里做什么?
You didn't tell her?
你没跟她说?
Tell me what?
跟我说什么?
Yeah, um, we're moving out.
嗯 我们要搬走了
Bugging out's more like.
说逃走更准确些
What's that mean?
什么意思?
We had a visitor.
这里来过一位客人
A visitor.
客人
We found Jillian Salvius right here in our fucking home.
我们在自己该死的家里 看到了吉莉安萨尔维斯
It's technically not our home.
严格来说 这不是我们的家
Jillian Salvius?
吉莉安萨尔维斯?
Yeah. She was looking for you.
对 她在找你
What? Why?
什么?为什么?
She didn't mention.
她没提
Somehow, she figured out we were at the party together,
不知为什么 她知道了我们一起参加了派对
so she came here to threaten us.
所以就来这里威胁我们
Now, we've gotta fly.
现在我们得跑路了
Thanks.
真是谢谢你
Zori, back off.
佐莉 别说了
Well, let's just go then.
那我们走就是了
Disappear, hit the next town. Are you deaf and fashioncrippled?
-消失 去下一个城市 -你是个聋子 还是个时尚残废?
Hey, easy now.
喂 放轻松
I prefer fashion-disabled.
说“在时尚方面无能”更中听
You brought the heat down on us, chica.
你让我们摊上了这件烂事 妹子
You're radioactive.
你逊毙了
I'm sorry, I didn't...
抱歉 我并没有…
Listen...
听着
you're my only friends right now.
现在你们是我唯一的朋友
You're the only people I know.
是我唯一认识的人
We're leaving.
我们要走了
And you are going to disappear.
你就消失吧
Zori, enough! Okay?
佐莉 够了 好吧?
What did we say when we started all this, huh?
我们开始做这一切时怎么说的?
"We're in it together," remember?
“我们风雨同舟” 记得吧?
I remember.
记得
We said it right before Little Miss Spotlight showed up.
我们才刚这么说 焦点小姐就出现了
We also promised not to take stupid risks,
我们还保证不会犯傻冒险
to never get caught.
永远不被抓到
剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表