剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表
A millennia since I've seen another human face.
我有一千年没见到人类的面孔了
But a thousand years alone...
但现在看到了你 亲爱的
in this hole...
独自在这洞里
seems like a small price to pay, now that I lay my eyes upon you, my dear.
待上一千年 似乎是个很小的代价
Hello.
你好
You seem surprised to see me.
见到我 你好像很惊讶
I am.
是的
You must have many questions,
你肯定有许多问题
but first there's something I have to say, and I mean this sincerely.
但首先我要说一句 而且是真心实意的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you for returning my Halo, Ava.
谢谢你把圣环归还给我 艾娃
He knows my name?
他知道我的名字?
How can he know my name?
你怎么会知道我的名字?
...I know a great many things.
我知道很多事情
Time check.
看一看时间
Three minutes since she went through.
她进去已经三分钟了
Did you hear that?
你们听到了吗?
Someone's coming.
有人来了
Fine. Let them come.
好 让他们来
We still need to talk about what's happening--
听着 我们依然需要谈谈里面的情况
Yes, right after I'm done with this.
好 等我摆平这个之后
Jesus.
天啊
What is this? Please...
-这是怎么回事? -拜托…
don't be afraid.
不要害怕
How do you know my name?
你怎么知道我名字?
How is it even possible that you can be here?
你在这里 这怎么可能?
Is this some kind of trick by Duretti?
这是杜雷蒂的诡计吗?
This is no trick.
这不是什么诡计
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Get out of my head.
从我脑子里出去
As you can see...
如你所见
I am...
我是...
I am who I claim to be.
我就是我所声称的那个人
Is she...
她是不是…
She'll be fine.
她不会有事的
Just a little rattled. Don't draw attention to it.
只是有点紧张 不用加以注意
I understand.
我明白
Tell them.
告诉她们吧
Tell us what?
告诉我们什么?
Duretti, he's been named Holy Father.
杜雷蒂 他被任命为教皇了
Why am I not surprised?
这不足为奇
We should just burn this whole goddamn place to the ground.
我们就该把这该死的整个地方烧成灰
How long has Ava been in there?
艾娃在里面多久了?
About five minutes.
大概五分钟
What'sxa0taking so long?
怎么花这么久时间?
She needs at least seven minutes to recharge the Halo
她需要至少七分钟 才能给圣环重新充能
before she can phase back to us.
然后才能穿行回到我们这里
Assuming she made it in.
前提是她成功穿行进去了
Can you talk to her? We need to know what's happening inside.
你能跟她说话吗? 我们得知道里面的情况
I have no signal.
我没有信♥号♥♥
It might be the walls or interference from the energy the bones are giving out.
可能是因为墙 或者骸骨散发出来的能量造成了干扰
Standing here doing nothing is not an acceptable strategy.
傻站在这里什么都不做 这种策略不可接受
We need to get the Halo out of this place. What are you doing?
-我们得把圣环带出这个地方 -你做什么?
We talked about this.
我们已经谈过这事了
I'm gonna blow the wall and get Ava out of there.
我要炸墙 把艾娃弄出来
No. You don't know what you're doing.
不 你不知道自己在做什么
Just setting these off like that could kill us all. Ava included.
就这样引爆的话 我们都得死 艾娃也一样
So we do nothing?
所以我们什么都不做?
You don't get to touch the dynamite. Are we clear?
你不能碰炸♥药♥ 明白了吗?
Not until we figure out what happened to you.
除非我们弄清楚你遭遇了什么事
I'm trying to help.
我想帮忙
I know.
我知道
Look, if Ava doesn't come out in the next five minutes,
听着 如果艾娃五分钟后还不出来
I'll blow the wall myself. But it needs to be done properly.
我会亲自炸墙 但需要妥善操作
Come. Help me drill a hole in the rock.
来 帮我在石头上钻个洞
We need to channel these explosives deep.
我们得把这些炸♥药♥埋到很深的地方
But this is just a worst-case scenario.
但这只是最坏的打算
I think we give Ava the benefit of the doubt
我觉得我们应该把艾娃往好处想
and a little more time.
多给她一些时间
She can do this.
她能行的
You're right.
你说得对
I know it.
我很确定
I don't understand. How is this possible?
我不明白 这怎么可能?
The science behind who I am and how this is possible
想对我的身份和这件事的可能性 做出科学解释
would only confuse your fragile mind further.
只会让你脆弱的心智更加困惑
Fine, I don't need the science, just tell me why.
好吧 我不需要科学解释 告诉我为什么就行
Why you're here?
你为什么在这里?
Why am I imprisoned?
我为什么被监禁?
Men.
人
Humans.
人类
You're all driven by irrational fears.
你们都被不理智的恐惧所驱使
That makes you, what?
那你又是什么呢?
Something else.
不是人类
An angel?
天使?
If you like.
如果你喜欢这样说
We would certainly never refer to ourselves as such, but...
虽然我们绝不会这样自称 可是…
if the terminology helps you grasp the essence of this,
如果这个术语能让你理解此事的本质
feel free.
那请便吧
No, it doesn't.
不 我不理解
Why am I here?
我为什么在这里?
I am here because Areala tricked me.
我在这里是因为阿丽拉骗了我
The Areala?
大名鼎鼎的阿丽拉?
The same.
就是她
She stole my Halo from me.
她从我这里偷走了圣环
But I thought you gave up your Halo willingly.
但你不是自愿献出圣环的吗?
That gesture was perverted... into a betrayal of the highest order.
那个行为被扭曲… 成了对最高秩序最大的背叛
Jesus Christ.
我的天啊
Kristian, you better come to my office.
克里斯蒂安 你最好来我办公室一趟
I have news.
我有消息要告诉你
What?
什么?
Michael.
迈克尔
Hey.
嘿
Sweetie, what-- what are you doing? Come here.
宝贝 你在做什么?过来
Hey, what's wrong?
嘿 怎么了?
He-- he called for me, and then the light came, and I saw him.
他召唤了我 然后出现了光 我看到他了
I don't understand, darling.
我听不懂 宝贝
All the ghosts were there, and they were looking at me from the pit.
所有鬼魂都在 他们从洞里看着我
The pit? What pit?
洞?什么洞?
Please take me to the ark.
请带我去弧形器那里
No, sweetie, it's not ready yet.
不行 宝贝 它还没准备好
We're-- we're nearly there. A few more days.
我们就快成功了 再过几天就行
No. It's almost time, Mommy. Today.
不 时间就快到了 妈妈 就是今天
Time? Time for what?
时间?什么时间?
For me to go.
我离开的时间
No. No.
不
No, Michael, it's not. It's not time.
不 迈克尔 不是的 时间还没到
I'm...
我…
going to get you better, remember?
会让你好起来的 记得吗?
You know that's not true.
你知道这不是真的
I know you built the ark so I wouldn't have to die.
我知道你打造弧形器是不想让我死
Now, please, Mommy, don't cry.
求你了 妈妈 不要哭
You're going to save me. The angel told me.
你会救我的 天使告诉我了
Please take me to the ark.
请带我去弧形器那里
I need to see it.
我需要看它
Okay.
好
When Pope Urban the Second was made aware of Areala and her gifts,
教皇乌尔班二世 知道了阿丽拉和她的能力
he contrived to keep the power of the Halo to himself.
他图谋将圣环的力量据为己有
To do so, I needed to be removed.
他必须要除掉我才能达成目的
They soon found out I could not be killed in this realm,
他们很快发现 在凡间无法杀死我
so they built this cage for me...
于是他们为我打造了这个牢笼
剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表