剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表
to keep me locked away for all eternity.
将我永远关在这里
But you're proof of Heaven.
但你可以证明有天堂
You're proof of God. They could have used that.
你可以证明有上帝 他们可以利用这一点
My child, you don't understand.
我的孩子 你不明白
For these people, faith is based upon that which cannot be proven.
对这些人而言 信仰是基于无法证明的东西
For without faith, there is no manipulation.
没有信仰 就无法操纵他人
Without manipulation, there is no fear.
无法操纵 就没有恐惧
And without fear, there is no power.
没有恐惧 就没有权力
Holy Father,
教皇
it's tradition to address the faithful and friends in the square
几小时后 你要在广场 对信徒和友人发表演讲
within the next few hours.
这是传统
Of course. I know. It will be done.
当然 我知道 我会做的
Excellent.
太好了
We are here to help you with anything you may need, Holy Father.
教皇 如果你有任何需要 让我们帮忙就好了
What I need is to be alone for a moment.
我需要单独静一静
I'm sorry, my child.
对不起 我的孩子
I am exhausted, and I would like to prepare myself better for the speech.
我精疲力竭 发表演讲之前 我想好好准备一下
Put me through to the Commander of the Swiss Guard.
给我转接宗座瑞士近卫队指挥官
I don't blame Areala.
我不怪阿丽拉
She was surrounded by opportunists who preyed on her innocence, her loyalty.
她身边满是投机分子 他们利用她的天真和忠诚
Both qualities that drew me to her at first.
我一开始也是被她这两个特质吸引
What?
怎么了?
You remind me of her.
你让我想到了她
I'm not. I'm-- I'm just someone who accidentally--
我不是她 我不过只是意外地…
Don't.
别…
Don't underestimate yourself.
别低估你自己
Before this...
在此之前
you were a victim of circumstance.
你是命运的牺牲品
Alone, crippled, and angry, but you were given a second chance.
孤苦、残障、愤怒 但你被赐予了第二次机会
Now, most people in that situation would subjugate themselves
在那种情况下 大多数人
to the powers that gave them that second chance, but not you. No.
会臣服于赐予他们第二次机会的 那些强大力量 但你没有
You realized that after one life of limited impact,
你意识到 度过了微不足道的一生后
you wouldn't let that second opportunity pass you by. You would grasp it.
自己不能错过第二次机会 你会牢牢把握住它
You would take control of your destiny.
你会掌控自己的命运
Now the question that remains
现在依然存在的问题是
is what you plan on doing with that second chance, Ava.
你打算如何利用这第二次机会 艾娃
I-- I don't know.
我不知道
A few weeks ago, I didn't believe in any of this.
几周前 我完全不信这些
Heaven.
天堂
Hell. Not even God.
地狱 连上帝也不信
And now?
现在呢?
Nothing surprises me now.
现在凡事都不会让我觉得惊讶
I understand.
我明白
How?
怎么会?
I'm not blind to your world.
我并非不了解你们的世界
My Armor...
我的盔甲…
whatever's left of it.
其残留的部分
It's connected to me.
与我息息相连
A part of me. Part of my realm.
是我的一部分 我所属灵界的一部分
It's still out there,
它依然还在外界
constantly changing hands,
不断地易主
feeding me knowledge.
给我知识
Fragments, really.
实际上是知识碎片
Like a book with missing pages.
就像一本缺页的书
When in the right hands,
如果在正确之人的手上
with those who understand its power...
在那些明白其力量之人的手上
I can piece them together.
我就能将碎片拼凑在一起
They become so close...
它们变得如此临近…
yet so far away.
却如此遥远
Ava, I felt so alone.
艾娃 我感觉很孤单
I know what it means to be alone.
我知道孤单是什么感受
We don't have to be alone anymore.
我们没必要继续孤单了
See?
看到了吧?
It's as it was before.
它和之前一样
It's gonna happen soon.
很快就会发生
My angel promised.
我的天使保证过
Your angel?
你的天使?
You mean the girl who came to see you, who disappeared?
你是指那个来看过你 然后消失不见的那个女孩?
Or the one who talks to you and gives you pictures?
还是跟你说话、给你图画的那个?
Jillian?
吉莉安?
Jillian, are you there?
吉莉安 你在吗?
Jillian?
吉莉安?
I want to stop the cycle of girls like me
我想停止这个循环
being used, abused, and tossed away by powerful men.
不再让像我一样的女孩 被权势之人所利用、滥用 然后抛弃
The Church.
教会
We fight the same enemy, you and I.
你我对抗的是同一个敌人
And I presume you want your Halo back...
我猜测你想要回你的圣环
which I understand.
我可以理解
If I give you the Halo,
如果我把圣环给你
it will mean no more Warrior Nuns have to die.
就意味着 不会再有修女战士牺牲了
Except me.
除了我
Honestly, I'm not sure.
说实话 这可不一定
You may survive...
你或许会活下来
and simply return to the state you were in before this.
只是回归到这一切发生之前的状态
Okay.
好吧
It wouldn't matter.
这不重要
Only one of us can leave this place.
我们中只有一个人能离开这里
I won't leave you here, my child,
我不会把你留在这里 我的孩子
not the way they left me.
不会像他们留下我那样
Ten minutes.
十分钟
Something's wrong.
有事情不对劲
As soon as Lilith finishes, I'll start setting the charges,
等莉莉丝弄完 我就开始放置炸♥药♥
but we need a new plan to get out of here.
但我们得制定新的计划 才能出去
As soon as these start detonating,
炸♥药♥一爆♥炸♥
we'll have the entire Swiss Guard regiment down here.
整个宗座瑞士近卫队都会下来
We're not getting out the same way we came in.
我们不能原路返回
And let's not forget, Camila is still up there.
而且别忘了 卡米拉还在上面
Let me deal with Camila.
卡米拉就交给我吧
She may be able to help me hold off more trouble.
她或许能帮我抵挡住更多麻烦
Go.
去吧
Make sure she gets away safe.
一定要让她安全离开
Don't wait for us.
别等我们
Understood.
明白
In this life or the next.
无论今生还是来世
In this life or the next.
无论今生还是来世
I'm finished.
我弄完了
Start feeding me the charges, Lilith.
开始给我递炸♥药♥吧 莉莉丝
Let's get Ava out of there.
我们救艾娃出来
If I give you the Halo,
如果我把圣环给你
what will you do with it?
你要如何处置它?
I will revert to what I once was.
我会变回以前的样子
A being of Heaven.
天堂的生灵
An angel?
天使?
An angel, yes.
是的 天使
I will bring the light,
我会带来光明
and I will cast out the dark.
驱逐黑暗
Yes.
是的
Knights, with me!
各位骑士 向我靠拢
I am your servant, agent of Christ.
我愿侍奉您 基♥督♥的使者
Slayer of devils.
恶魔杀手
The girl,
那个女孩
she is important to you.
她对你们很重要
I can save her, but I need your help.
我可以救她 但我需要你们帮忙
I need you to fight for me.
你们要为我作战
Fight who?
与什么作战?
The devils.
恶魔
I swear it.
我发誓
Another comes!
又来了一个
Saws
拔剑
Stand by
准备好
剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表