剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表
Stand at the ready!
准备行动
We're safe now.
我们现在安全了
How do you feel?
你感觉如何?
Who are you?
你是谁?
I'm the one who saved you, Areala.
是我救了你 阿丽拉
My name is Adriel.
我叫安德列
I am, in your tongue, what's known as an angel.
用你们的语言来说 我就是天使
An angel?
天使?
How am I expected to believe that?
我要如何相信这一点?
Because you are expected to believe that this is a devil.
因为你会相信这个是恶魔
You lie like a man.
你像人一样撒谎
But you are not a man.
但你不是人
And you are no angel.
你也不是天使
And you're a clever girl, aren't you?
你是个聪明姑娘 不是吗?
But men will believe what men want to believe,
但人类只会信自己愿意相信的东西
and I trust you'll keep my secret...
我相信你会保守我的秘密
unless I take away what I've given you,
否则我会夺走我给你的东西
and I let you die without a second thought.
毫不犹豫地让你死掉
You fear me.
你怕我
Why do you fear me?
你为什么怕我?
Don't fear me.
不要怕我
We are the same, you and I.
你我是一样的
We've both been misunderstood.
我们都曾被人误解
But?
可是?
You expect everything to be straightforward.
你指望一切都很直接
Right and wrong.
非对即错
Good and evil.
非正即邪
You expect this because this is what you've always been taught to believe.
你会这样以为 是因为这是你一直接受的教导
That divinity is infallible.
认为神性永无过失
It's not.
但不是这样的
It's messy.
神性很混乱
It's complex.
很复杂
You're full of shit.
你满口胡说
I don't want to have to hurt you, Ava.
我不想伤害你 艾娃
Awesome, so don't.
很好 那就不要伤害
But you need to return what is rightfully mine.
但你得归还理应属于我的东西
I think I'm starting to get why you got locked up in here.
我想我开始明白 你为什么会被锁在这里了
Well, that's all about to change now, isn't it?
好吧 这一切就要改变了 不是吗?
Why else do you think you were sent here?
不然你认为你为何被派来这里?
I wasn't sent here. I made this happen.
没人派我来 是我让这件事发生的
but that's what you believe
但你这样认为
because that's what we wanted you to believe.
是因为我们希望你这样认为
Because we understood that's what you needed to believe.
因为我们明白你需要这样认为
You're no angel.
你不是天使
No.
没错
No, I'm not.
我不是
No! No!
不
No!
不
Now let's get you back to your room and get you comfortable.
现在回去你的房♥间吧 让你舒服地待着
Do you feel that, Mommy?
你感觉到了吗 妈妈?
Feel what?
感觉到什么?
He's coming. Who's--
-他要来了 -谁?
You've been wanting this for so long.
你渴望这一刻 渴望了那么久
Now you get what you want.
现在你得偿所愿了
May my cage become your tomb...
愿我的牢笼变成你的陵墓
Warrior Nun.
修女战士
It's okay. I'll be okay. No.
-没关系 我会没事的 -不
No, not like this. I'm tired of being in prison!
-不 不要这样 -我受够监禁了
No, no, no! Not like this! Not like this, Michael!
不 不要这样 迈克尔
Maybe we should go together.
或许我们应该一起走
Maybe we shouldn't go at all.
或许我们根本就不该走
Maybe it's a trap.
或许这是个圈套
It's divine will.
这是神的旨意
No!
不
Come with me, Mommy!
跟我来 妈妈
Michael! Jillian!
-迈克尔 -吉莉安
No! Now.
不要
No.
不
No! No.
不
Michael.
迈克尔
Michael...
迈克尔…
I tried to warn you.
我尝试过警告你的
No time to lose.
没时间可浪费了
Everyone, get deeper into the tunnels.
各位 进入地道更深处
Help! Help!
救命
Ava! Beatrice!
-艾娃 -碧翠丝
We're gonna get you out of here.
我们会带你出去的
What the fuck?
搞什么?
Get me away from him.
带我远离他
We have to move.
我们得走了
Get her legs.
抬她的腿
We're almost there.
我们就快到了
Superion? What's happening?
院长?这是什么回事?
I don't know.
我不知道
But this will be the shortest Papacy in history.
但这将是史上最短暂的一次教皇任期
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Father Vincent and the girls.
文森特神父和那些姑娘
They figured out what you did.
他们查清楚了你的所为
Why you did it.
你的动机
Is this their doing?
这是他们所为?
Does it matter?
这重要吗?
You initiated all of this.
这一切都是因你而起
You destroyed the Order.
你毁了修道会
You spilled blood in its sacred walls.
你在它神圣的墙上洒了血
I was protecting the Order. As I have always done.
我当时在保护修道会 一如既往
By killing Sister Shannon?
借由杀害莎侬修女吗?
That's how you protect us?
你就是那样保护我们的?
We have to keep moving. More buildings could collapse.
我们得继续走 可能有更多建筑物会倒塌
Put me down. Put me down. I can walk.
放我下来 我可以走
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Fine
没事
What happened in there?
里面发生了什么事?
Adriel happened.
安德列出现了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I'm talking about there was a man in the tomb,
我在说 墓穴里有个人
and it was Adriel.
就是安德列
That's impossible.
不可能
The angel?
那个天使?
He's no angel.
他不是天使
He's a devil.
他是恶魔
What? Sister Shannon?
什么?莎侬修女?
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I didn't kill anyone.
我没杀任何人
I've been trying to protect my reputation.
我一直都在努力保护我的声誉
Keep it and the OCS intact so I could win this election.
让我的声誉和十字剑会都完好无损 这样我才能赢得这次选举
And the bones?
那骸骨的事呢?
Bones?
骸骨?
What bones?
什么骸骨?
Stay here.
待在这里别动
Father?
神父?
Fa--
神...
What are you accusing me of?
你在指控我做了什么?
I asked you a question.
我问你呢
Who is making such accusations against me?
是谁对我提出这些指控的?
My master.
我的主人
You cannot be revealed to the world this way.
您不能这样出现在世人面前
The Halo cannot be yours.
圣环不能给您
You know this.
您是知道的
Your plan to escape has succeeded,
您的逃脱计划已经成功
and your machine awaits, as promised.
如我承诺的那样 您的机器也在等候
剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表