剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表
The vest is lined with osmium, like the walls of the protective room.
这件马甲里有一层锇 就像保护室的墙一样
It acts as an energy dampener.
它能抑制能量
That's why the beast wasn't summoned by this morning's incident.
所以今早的事故才没把那头怪兽引来
You mean my freak-out.
你是说我发狂的事
We can teach you focus and control so that doesn't happen again.
我们可以教你如何专注和控制 以便日后不再发生这种事
We can show you what the Halo can do so you can defend yourself.
我们可以给你展示圣环的力量 这样你就能保护自己
Here, I thought you were taking me to Make-Out Point.
我还以为你是要带我来这里亲热一番
This is funny to you?
你觉得这很好笑吗?
A nun with a shotgun to my head?
修女用霰弹枪指着我的头?
Oh, so lapsed, then.
看来你是放弃信仰了
My friend is dead, and her blood is on your hands.
我朋友死了 你应该对此负责
You'll have to be more specific.
你得说具体点
The docks. The explosion.
码头 爆♥炸♥
I don't know anything about that. No, of course not.
-我对此一无所知 -当然不知道
My team was hired to transport a shipment. That's all.
有人聘请我的团队运货 仅此而已
Do you know where it came from?
知道货是哪里来的吗?
All I know is everything was copacetic
我只知道本来事情非常顺利
until my men were ambushed by a bunch of...
直到我的手下遭到埋伏 对方是一群…
well-trained female operatives.
训练有素的女特工
Yeah. Who you knew were coming, and you rigged the crate to explode.
对 你已经知道她们会来 还给货箱装了引爆装置
You think I'd jeopardize the lives of my men?
你觉得我会危及手下的性命?
Reputation is all there is in my line of work.
干我这行 声誉最为重要
So you were moving it without knowing what was in it?
所以你们只是运货 不知道货是什么?
As long as I get paid, I don't care what's in it.
只要有报酬 我才不管是什么货
And you did get paid...
你确实收到报酬了
by Arq-Tech.
由亚克科技支付的
They're not behind what happened.
这件事的幕后黑手不是他们
And how do you know?
你怎么知道?
Because whatever was supposed to be in that crate,
因为货箱里的那些货
they wanted it, bad.
他们非常想要
And they tell you that?
他们这么告诉你的?
Price on delivery told me that.
从送货费就能看出来
How many casualties were on your side, apart from your friend?
除了你朋友 你们那边还有多少伤亡人员?
Just her.
就她一个
Then whoever rigged the crate is either shite at their job...
那么对货箱动了手脚的人 要么是手法烂到家了
or they're a real pro who got exactly what they were after.
要么就是真正的行家 精准达成目标
Shannon was the target.
莎侬就是目标
Well, I'm so glad I could help. But if you don't mind, my time is...
很高兴能帮上忙 但如果你不介意的话 我的时间…
kind of valuable.
还是很宝贵的
And you think I'm just gonna let you walk away?
你觉得我会轻易放你走?
Your men still attacked us.
你的手下依然袭击了我们
And you're still a nun.
你依然是个修女
Thou shall not kill and all that.
修行之人不该杀生之类的
The cliff was a nice touch...
用悬崖这一招挺巧妙的
but the show's over.
但好戏到此为止
What the hell was that?
那是什么玩意?
Your guess is as good as ours.
我们和你一样 也是一头雾水
But... before it cut out,
视频切断前
I-- I thought I saw something.
我好像看到了什么
The camera didn't pick up a heat signature.
摄像头没有捕捉到热能特征
Might be some sort of cloaking technology.
也许是某种遮蔽技术
So, Klingons...
所以克林贡人…
Harry Potter.
哈利波特
Cameras or no, we still have a lead.
无论摄像头是否拍到 我们依然有线索
This was Cardinal Duretti's handiwork.
这是杜雷蒂主教的杰作
That's not where I was going.
我不是那个意思
Come on.
拜托
You think it was those kids who infiltrated my show-and-tell?
你觉得是那些混入 展示活动的小屁孩?
Those kids didn't con their way in so they could tear up the place.
那些小屁孩混进来 不是为了在这里大搞破坏
They were in it for-- for the free drinks and the shrimp cocktail.
他们来是为了免费酒水和鲜虾鸡尾酒
Maybe their agenda changed once they got inside.
也许他们进来后改变了目标
They were certainly curious about everything.
他们显然对一切都很有兴趣
Well, it seems they're more curious about each other.
看起来他们对彼此更有兴趣
Please.
请出去一下
Kristian, I understand your hesitance to believe the Church is behind this.
克里斯蒂安 我明白你不肯相信教会是幕后主使
When you leave the Church, you never really leave.
你离开教会时 并没有真正离开
I I get that. Trust me,
-我明白 -相信我
there is no love lost between the Cardinal and myself.
我和主教之间毫无感情
I know very well what the Vatican is capable of.
我非常清楚教廷的能力
I've seen it from the inside.
我从内部见识过
Good.
很好
I don't subscribe to the idea that science and faith can't coexist.
我并不赞同 科学与信仰无法共存这个观点
What we're doing here, we're going to prove that they do.
我们在这里所做的工作 就是要证明它们能共存
Whoa. What...
哇
There.
那里
You see that?
看到没?
I think she's doing it.
我觉得是她导致的
How's that possible?
怎么可能?
I've run dozens of tests.
我做了几十次试验
I've never seen it do that.
从来没见过它有这种反应
The artifacts only respond that way
只有被连接至强大的能量源时
when connected to a significant energy source.
这些器物才会有这种反应
Macready mentioned something about nuns.
麦克雷迪提到了一件事 跟修女有关
Nuns? In the archives,
-修女? -在卷宗里
there's mention of a sect of women
提到了一个女子派系
led by one who wields great power.
由一位掌握巨大权力的人领导
The Order of the Cruciform Sword.
十字剑修道会
I always assumed it was merely a legend.
我一直以为那只是传说而已
Well, I'm sure you thought that way about the artifacts once.
你之前肯定也以为那些器物只是传说
If the OCS is real,
如果十字剑会真的存在
it would be a secret kept for centuries,
那这个秘密已经保守了数百年
even from those on the inside.
就连内部人士也不知道
Strange.
奇怪
It's not like the Church to keep secrets.
教会一般不会保守秘密
We need to find that girl.
我们得找到那个女孩
Divinium?
神素?
They are using it to build some sort of machine.
他们在用神素建造某种机器
Do they know its origins?
他们知道其起源?
We were betrayed by a man that used to work for the Vatican
一个曾经为教廷效力的人背叛了我们
and now works for Arq-Tech.
他现在效力于亚克科技
We must assume they know everything.
我们必须假定他们知晓一切
Our mission is difficult enough. If we can avoid conflict--
我们的任务已经够艰难了 如果能避免冲突…
If Sister Shannon's blood is on their hands,
如果莎侬修女的死是他们所为
the conflict is already upon us.
那我们已经面临冲突了
What of that girl?
那个女孩呢?
She's here.
她在这里
Undergoing training.
接受训练
And Lilith, is she ready?
莉莉丝呢?她准备好了吗?
Yes, but the circumstances surrounding the girl,
是的 但就这女孩现在的情况来说
removing it may kill her.
取出圣环也许会害死她
Is she a believer?
她是信徒吗?
Is it not His belief in her that matters most?
最重要的 难道不是上帝对她的信任吗?
The ancient texts suggest that the Halo has agency of its own.
上古文献表明 圣环会自主行事
What if it chose her?
如果它选择了她呢?
What if He chose her?
如果上帝选择了她呢?
One chance.
一次机会
For both of you. Two!
对你们俩而言都是
First thing they do is give you a stick.
她们首先会给你一根棍子
I'm sure this will end well.
结局肯定会很圆♥满♥
Grizzled. Mean scar. Grand entrance.
头发花白 疤痕凶煞 出场盛大
Boss bitch is here.
泼妇头目来了
I'm Mother Superion.
我是院长嬷嬷
Of course you are.
这还用说嘛
Shit. That was out loud.
糟糕 说得太大声了
Lilith tells me you've noticed an improvement in strength.
莉莉丝告诉我 你注意到你的力量有所增长
I threw a guy across a room.
我去把一个家伙扔到房♥间对面了
So, that was new.
所以这是头一回
The Halo acts as an amplifier.
圣环有增强作用
It will enhance whatever natural abilities you already possess.
它会提升你已经拥有的天然能力
Well, I drew the short end on a lot of things,
好吧 我在许多方面都能力欠缺
剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表