剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表
I don't know what's possible yet.
我还不知道哪些是可能实现的
So run more tests.
那就多做几次测试
Figure it out.
查个清楚
Vincent. Good.
文森特 很好
What is this?
这是什么?
I've been reassigned.
我被调去别的地方了
To a convent in Malaysia.
调去马来西亚的一家修道院
The OCS has no chapter there.
十字剑会在那边没有分会
She's not the only one.
她不是唯一一个
Florida, th-- that's...
佛罗里达 那是…
A gift.
一份礼物
The Cardinal could've had you excommunicated for insubordination.
主教本可以以违抗命令为由 把你们逐出教会
He chose a more compassionate solution.
他选择了更具人情味的解决办法
Cutting us off from everything we love and care about?
让我们远离热爱和关心的一切?
He's giving you a second chance.
他这是给你们的第二次机会
By kicking us out of the OCS.
方法是把我们踢出十字剑会
I know you don't support this.
我知道你不支持这样做
There are many ways to serve God.
侍奉上帝的方式很多
Do you think what he's doing is what's best for this sect?
你觉得他这样做是为了这个派系好?
The Cardinal has the final decision, and I will not go against him.
主教有最终决定权 我不会违抗他
He's using your history against you.
他在利用你的过去来对付你
He may have helped you find a home here, but you made it your own a long time ago.
他或许帮你在这里找到了一个家 但你早就把它变成自己的家了
Mother, please.
院长 求你了
The OCS is my home too.
十字剑会也是我的家
There are plane tickets and cash in those envelopes.
那些信封里有机票和现金
I think it best if you leave immediately. To spare the other Sisters the turmoil.
你们还是马上离开吧 免得在其他修女中引发♥骚♥乱
The Sisters... or you?
其他修女…还是你?
If you want to modulate your power, we have to identify the energy.
如果你想调整你的力量 我们必须鉴别这种能量
See if we can measure it, channel it, control it.
看看能否测量、转移和控制它
Perfect.
太好了
Right.
好了
Comfy?
舒服吗?
Is that an option?
有得选吗?
Good.
好
All right.
好吧
I hope that you're right about her.
但愿你没看错她
It's her. It has to be.
就是她 肯定是
She's the power source, and this test will prove it.
她是能量源 这次测试会证明
We should tell her what this is really about.
我们应该告诉她这到底是怎么回事
You saw what she did to the lobby.
你看到她把大堂搞得怎么样了
We can't keep her here against her will.
我们没法强行留住她
All right, Ava.
好了 艾娃
I need you to power up,
我需要你释放力量…
whatever you do to access the energy within the device.
无论怎么做 只要在设备内运用能量就行
Okay.
好
Here goes something.
开始了
Did that do anything?
有效果吗?
That's perfect.
太好了
This is a quantum expression of Newtonian force.
这是牛顿力学的量子表达
This type of energy shouldn't exist.
这种能量不应该存在
Keep going, Ava.
继续 艾娃
Shit!
该死
Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉
Is it stabilizing?
会稳定下来吗?
Getting there.
就快好了
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Enhancing the conductivity. Maybe we have to help her get there.
增强传导性 或许我们需要帮她做到这一点
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Keep going, Ava. Keep going.
继续 艾娃xa0继续
Stop!
停下
It won't work. It has to work!
-不会成功的 -必须成功
What the actual fuck was that?
刚刚他妈的到底是怎么回事?
I'm-- I'm sorry, Ava. I was wrong about you.
抱歉 艾娃 我看错你了
No. No. No, we're not done here!
不 这事还没完
Where do these lead?
这些玩意通到哪里?
Wait!
等等
You weren't testing me at all, were you?
你根本不是在给我做测试 对吧?
You had me hooked up to this thing the entire time.
整个期间 你把我连接到这个东西上
You were using me.
你在利用我
You're not what I thought you were.
你不是我想象中那个人
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么?
I'll show you.
我带你去看
Come.
来
This is Michael.
这是迈克尔
My son. Whoa.
我儿子
Bea?
阿碧?
I'm sorry.
对不起
Don't apologize for doing your job.
你在做本职工作 别道歉
I went over the security protocols,
我查了一遍安全协议
and I have a list of everyone's assignments
我有一份清单 上面有每个人的任务
and necessary weapons from the armory.
和军械库里的必要武器
So...
所以…
It sounds like you have everything under control.
听起来一切都在你的掌控之中
Not really.
不是的
I secretly kind of wish they'd kick me out, too.
我暗自希望他们也把我赶出去
Why would you wish that?
你为何有这种希望?
I don't know.
我不知道
It's just that...
只是…
everything's changing,
一切都在变
and I'm not sure I can handle it without you guys.
没有你们 我不确定自己能否应付得来
You can, Camila.
你可以的 卡米拉
I know you can.
我知道你可以的
How?
怎么应付?
A lot of people can smile when things go wrong,
出事时 许多人都能微笑
but it takes a special person to make everyone else smile with them.
但只有特别的人 才能让其他人跟自己一同微笑
God sends messages to guide us.
上帝传达讯息 以引导我们
Heed them, and you'll be fine.
听从那些讯息 你就会没事
I need to speak with you.
我得跟你谈谈
Well, sorry to disappoint. Father Vincent already beat you to it.
抱歉让你失望了 文森特神父提早跟我说过了
But I am curious how you would have done it, though.
但我很好奇 你会怎么做?
Dig the knife in quick and clean?
干脆利落地捅刀?
Or would you do something a little more nuanced,
抑或你会做得更加微妙一些
seeing I've known you the longest?
考虑到我认识你这么久了?
I think we both appreciate the direct approach.
我想我们都喜欢直接的方式
No disagreement there.
我很认同这一点
I haven't been in Sister Shannon's room in a while.
我很久没来莎侬修女的房♥间了
It's not really hers anymore, is it?
现在已经不是她的房♥间了 对吧?
You were close to her, I know.
我知道你跟她很亲近
Maybe it's a curse.
或许这是一种诅咒
Bad things happen to everyone I care about.
我所关心的所有人都会遭遇噩运
When you first arrived here...
你一开始到这里时
well, I never expected you to amount to much, if I'm being honest.
说实话 我从没料到 你会有今天这种成就
A fair assessment, all things considered.
考虑到所有因素 这种评价很公正
Orphaned children tend to have a difficult time connecting.
孤儿往往很难跟人沟通
My mother isn't dead.
我母亲没死
Still, you grew up alone.
但你依然是一个人长大的
But when you came here, something clicked.
你来到这里后 好像突然开窍了
You connected with these young women.
你跟这些小姑娘沟通交流
Protected them.
保护她们
And you kept your distance.
而你保持着距离
Never allowing anyone to get too close.
从来不让任何人靠得太近
The Sisters think it's because you don't care,
修女们都认为那是因为你不在乎
but I know it's because you care too much.
但我知道这是因为你太在乎
I have seen you stand up to the most powerful forces in the world.
我见过你与世上最强大的力量对抗
Human and otherwise.
无论对方是不是人类
But now...
但现在…
now you're betraying everything you are.
现在你背叛自己的一切
Everything you taught us. For what?
背叛你的一切教导 为什么?
I serve the Church.
我侍奉教会
Duretti isn't the Church.
杜雷蒂不是教会
剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表