剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表
Without the Shield, I can't finish the machine.
没了盾牌 我没法完成那台机器
I'll send a team to search the city.
我会派一队人去城里搜
Oh, no.
不
Not our men.
不要我们的人
I want you to buy out Macready's operation under an alias.
我要你用假名去买♥♥下麦克雷迪的公♥司♥
You're taking on a private security company?
你要用一家私人安保公♥司♥?
Well, given the fact that our current team has been taken out by what appears to be
鉴于我们目前这支队伍 被一个小小的神职人员
a petite member of the clergy,
打得全军覆没
it strikes me they may not be up to the task.
我觉得他们可能肩负不起这项任务
And like you said...
而且如你之前所说
the Church and I are at war.
教会和我开战了
The Shield of Faith.
信仰之盾
There must have been other artifacts.
肯定还有其他器物
She's melted the rest of them down.
她把其他的器物都熔化了
Into what?
熔成了什么?
Some sort of device.
某种设备
A circle, about two meters in diameter,
一个圆环 直径约两米
connected to power generators,
连接至发电机
computer systems.
电脑系统
The first ring was just a prototype.
第一个圆环只是原型
It was unfinished.
尚未完成
I believe Dr. Salvius needs the Divinium content of the Shield
我认为萨尔维斯博士 需要盾牌里的神素
to complete it.
来完成它
She seems to be applying technology in an attempt to...
她好像在运用某种技术
activate the Divinium somehow.
通过某种方式来激活神素
Activate it to do what?
激活后用来做什么?
To open the gates of Hell.
打开地狱之大门
I killed Frances.
我杀了弗朗西丝
Killer. Murderer.
凶手 杀人犯
No! It was self-defense.
不 那是自卫
She poisoned me.
她对我下毒
Tried to kill me again.
想再次杀了我
She was gonna kill Diego, and I saved him.
她本来要杀迭戈 我救了他
So maybe it all balances out.
或许这一切都互相抵消了
Maybe.
或许吧
Hey, Ava.
嘿 艾娃
Hello, Lilith.
你好啊 莉莉丝
I've been looking for you.
我一直在找你
I told you.
我跟你说过了
I'm not going back.
我不会回去的
It's all right.
没关系
I only need a part of you.
我只需要你身体的一部分
剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表