剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表
It's more that...
而是…
I'm just surprised the Cardinal sent us to break into a private business.
我只是很惊讶 主教竟然派我们闯入私人企业
I know it's for Divinium and all, but I'm...
我知道这是为了神素什么的 但我…
just surp--
就是很惊…
It's just not what I was expected to be doing.
只不过身为修女 我不该做这种事
Yes.
是啊
It seems like he's changing the agenda of the OCS.
看来他在改变十字剑会的纲领
It's his agenda to change.
他想改就改
And if Jillian Salvius is melting down the Armor of Adriel,
而且如果吉莉安萨尔维斯 在熔化安德列的盔甲
that is a blasphemy.
这是渎神
Still, we're taking a risk here.
不过我们这样还是在冒险
We could expose our sect, and for what?
可能会暴露我们这个派系 为了什么呢?
For the protection of our interests.
为了保护我们的利益?
Which interests, Lilith?
什么利益 莉莉丝?
I noticed you were speaking with the Cardinal alone...
我注意到 在我们离开之前
before we left.
你单独跟主教谈话
Careful around this one, Camila.
在这人身边要小心 卡米拉
She'll pry into all your business.
她会多管你的闲事
Only when it affects our business.
只有在涉及到我们的事时才这样
Does it?
涉及到了吗?
Guards will be moving.
警卫要走了
Let's go.
我们走
In this life, or the next.
无论今生还是来世
In this life, or the next.
无论今生还是来世
Where do you want to go? Casablanca? Tangiers?
你想去哪里?卡萨布兰卡?丹吉尔?
Wow. We can lay low in Marrakesh.
我们可以低调地待在马拉喀什
I actually know a French dude who can get you a passport.
其实我认识一个法国人 他能给你弄护照
Endless possibilities for the first time in my life,
我的人生首次有了无限可能
and a blazing hot guy by my side.
而且身边还有个性感美男
So why can't I leave?
那我为什么没法离开?
Because something's wrong.
因为有事情不对劲
Something's unfinished.
有件事尚未完成
What?
什么?
Something you said about leaving your friends.
之前你说了一些关于离开朋友的话
I thought you didn't have any friends here.
你不是没有朋友吗?
No, I have one.
不 我有一个朋友
He's...
他…
He's getting worse. Poor little lamb.
他的状况越来越糟了 可怜的小羊羔
A poor, crippled girl out on the street.
可怜的残疾女孩流浪街头
What will become of you without me?
没有我 你会变成什么样?
I know you killed yourself.
我知道你是自杀的
Oh, my God.
我的天
Ava, what's wrong?
艾娃 怎么了?
Hey. What's going on?
喂 怎么了?
Aren't we leaving?
我们不走了吗?
Yes. Grab some tickets. It doesn't matter where.
走 去买♥♥票 去哪里都没关系
I trust you, okay?
我信任你 好吧?
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
I have to check in on a friend. He may need my help.
我得去看看一位朋友 他或许需要我帮忙
I'll be back. I promise!
我会回来的 我保证
Taxi!
的士
Did you put it in the report? Mmhmm. Nice.
你写进报告里了吗?很好
The target has been spotted at St. Michael's Orphanage.
目标出现在圣米迦勒孤儿院
Dispatch Team Four-A to pick her up.
派4A小队去抓她
They're talking about Ava. Maybe we--
他们说的是艾娃 或许我们…
On it.
我去
Lilith.
莉莉丝
Camila, you're up.
卡米拉 该你上了
All teams report in. All teams report in.
所有小队请报告
We have intruders at the north gate. Over.
北门有人入侵 完毕
Hello?
有人吗?
You can't be in here.
你不能来这里
Look, I don't want to hurt you.
听着 我不想伤你
And we appreciate that.
我们对此很感激
Move.
快走
The Cardinal said the artifacts would be in the labs.
主教说过 器物应该在实验室
Where'd they go?
它们去哪里了?
Through there, maybe.
或许在那边
Key cards won't work here.
门卡在这里没用
See what you can do.
你想想办法
Yes!
太好了
We're out of time.
我们没时间了
Take the others and go.
带其他人走
What about you?
那你呢?
I'll meet you back at the Cat's Cradle.
我回去总部跟你们碰头
Go!
快走
"You make known to me the path of life." - Ha! Ha!
“你将生命的道路指示给我”
No! Wait!
别 等等
I'll shoot. Don't think I won't.
我会开枪的 别以为我不会开枪
Why would I doubt?
我为何会怀疑?
Faith is my business.
我心里只有信仰
Holy Mother.
天哪
Frances.
弗朗西丝
Stop.
住手
Who is that?
谁啊?
Who are you?
你是谁?
Get out!
出去
Who do you think you are?
你以为自己算老几?
Just a poor, crippled girl...
只是个可怜的残疾女孩…
back from the streets.
从街头回来了
Ava.
艾娃
But you died.
但你已经死了
Yes, I did.
没错 我是死了
You killed me.
你杀了我
I cared for you.
我以前很关心你
I sacrificed my life for you.
我为了你牺牲了自己的生活
Until the day I was aging out of the system.
直到我年龄超限的那一天
So you put me out of my misery.
所以你让我从痛苦中解脱出来
You're a devil, sent from Hell.
你是恶魔 地狱派来的恶魔
No, Frances.
不 弗朗西丝
You're the devil here.
你才是恶魔
How many?
多少人?
How many have you killed?
你杀了多少人?
I lost count over the years.
过了这么多年 我数不清了
So many souls.
太多灵魂
So much pain.
太多痛苦
You're a murderer!
你是杀人犯
No!
不
I'm a savior.
我拯救众生
I released them from their pain.
我让他们从痛苦中解脱出来
I released them into the arms of God.
我让他们解脱 投入上帝的怀抱
I freed their souls.
我让他们的灵魂获得了自♥由♥
Give me the syringe, Frances.
把注射器给我 弗朗西丝
Fine.
好吧
Diego.
迭戈
I'm so sorry you had to see that.
很抱歉让你看到这一幕
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
You're an angel.
你是天使
No.
不
You'll be okay now. All right?
现在你没事了 好吗?
All right? Now let's take you to Sister Emilene,
好吗?我们带你去找艾米琳修女
and she'll take good care of you, come on. No, just go.
-她会好好照顾你 -不 你走吧
Just go before you get in trouble.
走吧 免得你有麻烦
I'll miss you, Diego.
我会想你的 迭戈
I'll see you again, in Heaven.
我们会在天堂再见的
How the hell did this happen?
到底怎么会发生这种事?
It was a nun.
是个修女
A very fast nun.
速度敏捷的修女
We've got the footage.
我们有录像
I tried to warn you.
我试过警告你
剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表