剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表
We had a good thing going here, JC.
我们之前很顺利的 JC
You fucked it up by bringing her in. Now you bring her back here?
你让她入伙 已经把事情搞砸了 现在又带她来这里?
How stupid are you?
你有多傻啊?
Stop! Stop it!
别说 别说了
Stay out of this, you weirdo bitch!
别插嘴 怪胎婊
Do not talk to her like that! -I said stop!
-不准那样对她说话 -我说 别说了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Ava!
艾娃
All right. One more time.
好了 再来一次
Any luck recreating the effect?
能再现那种效果吗?
No.
不能
Any sign of the girl?
有那女孩的踪迹吗?
Our people are searching the city.
我们的人在城里搜索
But... we did find Blair Macready...
不过 我们找到了布莱尔麦克雷迪
at the bottom of a quarry.
在一个采石场的底部
Jesus.
天啊
Don't worry. We do have the situation contained.
别担心 我们已经控制了局势
Contained?
控制?
You think Cardinal Duretti is going to stop at Macready?
你觉得杜雷蒂主教 干掉麦克雷迪就会罢休?
The Church has been killing heretics for centuries.
几百年来 教会一直在铲除异端
You know that.
你是知道的
I also know Duretti.
我也了解杜雷蒂
He's desperately protective of his reputation.
他迫切想保护自己的声誉
And his religion.
还有他的宗教
He thinks I'm going to open a portal to Heaven
他以为我要打开通往天堂的传送门
and steal their business.
抢走他们的生意
My point is, if you oppose them openly,
我要说的是 如果你公开跟他们作对
you could find yourself at war.
就免不了一场恶战
Looks a lot like war already.
看来已经开战了
Father, the Vatican is watching.
神父 教廷在看着
Yes, we can limp on, but without the Halo, we are effectively neutralized.
没错 我们可以勉强支撑 但没了圣环 我们其实没法♥正♥常运作
Ava will come back.
艾娃会回来的
You can't know that. But I can have faith.
-这可说不准 -但我可以有信心
Vincent.
文森特
Mother Superion.
院长嬷嬷
May I have a word?
我能谈谈吗?
Cardinal Duretti, please join us.
杜雷蒂主教 请加入我们
I trust you're squared away for your return to Rome?
我相信你已准备好要回罗马了吧?
My orders have changed.
我的命令有所改变
Please have a seat.
请坐
Given the difficulties we are facing,
鉴于我们面临的困难局面
I have decided to postpone my return.
我已决定推迟归期
For the time being, I will remain here in an oversight capacity.
目前我会留在这里 做监督工作
May I ask why?
我能问问为什么吗?
To determine what it might take to save this operation.
以确定或许要付出什么样的代价 才能拯救这个组织
I wasn't aware we needed saving.
我并不觉得我们需要拯救
Sister Shannon is dead.
莎侬修女死了
You have failed to bring the new Warrior Nun to heel.
你没办法让新来的修女战士乖乖听话
You have lost the sacred Halo.
你弄丢了神圣的圣环
Father Vincent, how would you characterize our current status?
文森特神父 你会如何描述我们目前的状况?
As a period of transition.
这是过渡期
How euphemistic.
真委婉
We've faced grave trials before.
我们之前面对过严峻考验
We'll face them again.
以后还会如此
Father Vincent,
文森特神父
need I remind you that the Cardinal retains ultimate oversight of our Order?
主教在我们修道会中拥有至高监督权 需要我提醒你这点吗?
I merely wished to point out that oversight is not the same as management.
我只是希望指出 监督跟管理不一样
The fact is this operation has fallen to its lowest point in decades.
事实上 这个组织 已跌落至几十年来的最低点
I'm afraid I must agree.
恐怕我的想法也是如此
Mother Superion, we go back many years.
院长嬷嬷 我们有多年的交情
We have experienced many trials together.
共同经历过众多考验
Please attempt to convince your colleague
请尝试劝服你的同仁
that I am fighting desperately
我奋力拼搏
to keep this sacred mission alive.
以求让这个神圣使团存活下来
And I am the only ally you've got.
你们的盟友只有我一个
You've lost your friends and betrayed the nuns
你失去了朋友 还背叛了那些
who brought you back from the dead.
让你起死回生的修女
Impressive stuff, kid.
真了不起 小鬼头
I should just go.
我该一走了之
Skip town. Find a job.
不辞而别 找份工作
Make a new life.
打造一份新生活
New friends.
结交新朋友
What's keeping me here, anyway?
反正这里也没什么可留恋的
You're a woman now.
你现在是女人了
So, could you at least try to be anything but a burden to everyone around you?
至少尽量别给身边的每个人 都添麻烦 可以吗?
But I am trying, Sister Frances.
但我在努力了 弗朗西丝修女
Look what I taught myself to do.
你看我自己学会了什么
Sure, what's the use of that?
这有什么用?
Well, you know your little joke on how I never lift a finger around here?
你知道你经常开玩笑说 我在这里连一根手指都不抬吗?
It's the little victories.
这是小小的胜利
What do you want?
你想怎样?
I wanted to know how you're doing.
我想知道你怎么样了
I'm... getting by.
我…还凑合
Well, you've managed to rattle Zori.
你成功把佐莉搞得紧张不安
I've never seen that before.
我从来没见过她这么烦躁
It's the little victories.
这是小小的胜利
Any idea why Salvius could be after you?
你懂自己为何是萨尔维斯的目标吗?
I have a vague suspicion.
我有个大概的猜想
Do you want to talk about it?
你想谈谈吗?
No.
不想
Zori's right.
佐莉说得对
I have to go.
我得离开
I'm sorry I fucked things up for you and your friends.
我搅乱了你和你朋友的生活 对不起
It was really nice knowing you.
认识你很开心
Hey, can I go with you?
嘿 我能和你一起走吗?
What about your gang?
你的那群人呢?
I think we might have come to the end of our road.
我想我们的缘分或许到头了
Those aren't real friends.
那些人不是真正的朋友
They're... partners to back you in a scam.
他们是…搭档吧 在行骗时可以帮你一把
People you boost a couple of beers with, have a few laughs.
可以一起喝啤酒、笑笑的人
Why is he doing this?
他为什么这样做?
Just to be nice?
只是因为想对我好?
Is he rescuing me again?
他又在解救我吗?
You're probably just buying more trouble, you know.
你大概只会惹上更多麻烦
When you say trouble, I hear adventure.
你说麻烦 我听到的是冒险
So what? We just hop on a ferry and go where?
那要怎么办? 我们跳上渡轮 去哪里呢?
Where we want.
想去哪里都行
I'd rather be rescued than alone.
我宁愿被解救 也不愿一个人
Okay.
好
Let's go.
走吧
Amen.
阿门
Sisters, we are at war.
各位修女 我们处于交战状态
The Lord, in His wisdom, has widened the scope of our directive.
上主凭其智慧 扩大了我们的指示范围
But I recently saw Dr. Salvius...
但我近期看到萨尔维斯博士
in possession of a Divinium-plated device.
拥有一个镀有神素的设备
I suspect that she's melting down pieces of the Holy Armor in her lab.
我怀疑她在实验室里熔化圣甲的碎片
This is blasphemy.
这是渎神
The Church will not see the destruction of our sacred relics...
教会不会允许异端人士毁坏圣物
for the personal enrichment of a heretic.
获取私人财富
Where's Father Vincent?
文森特神父在哪里?
Why is the Cardinal taking over?
为什么由主教来接管?
What difference does it make?
有什么区别?
Quiet.
安静
It is imperative that we bring these artifacts
我们必须立即夺回这些器物
into our possession immediately.
归为己有
Your Eminence.
主教大人
Sister Lilith.
莉莉丝修女
Your family has served this order faithfully since the 1500s,
从16世纪起 你们家族就忠诚地侍奉这个修道会
providing six Halo-Bearers.
提供了六位圣环手
An impressive lineage.
这份家系真是了不起
剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表