剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表
Will you say a prayer with me, for Sister Shannon?
要和我一起为莎侬修女祷告吗?
Of course.
没问题
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
You're unusually quiet.
你安静得出奇
Because I'm usually annoying?
因为我通常很烦人?
Oh, I'd never say that.
我可不会这么说
You're in a house of worship.
这里是教堂呢
Are you--
你…
I mean, I know you didn't take your vows, but...
我知道你没有宣誓出家 但是…
do you still believe in all this?
你依然相信这一切?
I fight demons for a living.
我以对抗恶魔为生
Stands to reason the other stuff might be real, too.
其他东西也有可能是真的 这也合情合理
I suppose.
我想是的
Father Vincent thinks that I've been chosen...
文森特神父认为我是被上帝…
by God.
选中的人
And what do you think?
你怎么认为?
I think I have a super weird metal thing in my back
我认为我背上有块超级诡异的金属
that brought me back from the dead.
让我起死回生
There has to be some science behind it.
这背后肯定有科学道理
Well, science or something else.
可能是科学 也可能是其他因素
Come on.
拜托
Not you, too?
你不会也这样想吧?
Maybe.
或许吧
If you weren't supposed to have it, you wouldn't.
如果不该由你来拥有它的话 它不会在你身上
You know, it could've rejected you.
它可能会排斥你
Rejected me?
排斥我?
It has before.
之前发生过这种事
That doesn't make any sense. Are you saying it can choose its host?
这样完全没道理 你说这东西能选择宿主?
I'm saying what I heard, not what you need to believe.
这是我听说的 不是非要你相信
You've got to figure that out for yourself.
你得自己弄清楚这一点
So, tomorrow...
那么 明天…
I haven't changed my mind.
我没有改变主意
I was just telling you good luck,
我只是想祝你好运
in case I don't see you again.
以防我们从此天涯陌路
Right.
对
Thanks.
谢谢
You too.
你也是
You need a bedtime story?
要给你讲睡前故事吗?
Shut up.
闭嘴
Are you there, God?
你在吗 上帝?
It's me, Ava.
是我 艾娃
Time's up, big guy.
时间到了 大人物
If you got a plan, you'd best let me in on it.
如果你有计划 最好让我知情
Holy shit.
我的天
Is that for me?
是为我而流泪吗?
Yeah.
嗯
That's what I thought.
我也是这么想的
Mary?
玛丽?
Father Orozco?
奥罗斯科神父?
Hello?
有人吗?
Anybody there?
有人在吗?
What are we looking at?
我们在看什么?
The sunrise.
日出
Is it a special sunrise?
是特别的日出吗?
They're all special.
日出都很特别
There was a time when we weren't sure we would see another.
曾有一度 我们不确定还会不会再见到日出
So we appreciate it when it comes.
所以看到日出的时候 就会很感激
So you do this every morning?
你们每天早上都看日出吗?
Celebration of a new day.
庆祝新的一天
We together rise
我们一起升起
Celebrate the new day.
庆祝新的一天
Come.
来
It's beautiful.
真美
We are lucky, no?
我们很幸运 不是吗?
What you said before, about not joining the others.
你之前说不想加入其他人
May I ask why?
我能问问原因吗?
I have some things to figure out.
我有些事情需要弄清楚
And you hope the answers are out there?
你希望答案就在这个世界上?
I don't know where else to look.
我不知道还能去哪里找
You don't believe they lie with Him.
你不认为答案在上帝那儿
I'm not one of them.
我不是他们中的一员
I'm not a nun.
我不是修女
I suspected.
我想也是
How did you come to find them?
你是怎么找到他们的?
They found me.
是他们找到了我
Did they save you, too?
他们也救了你吗?
No, they... Well...
没有 他们…这个…
T-- technically, yes, but I don't owe anything to them.
严格来说 是的 但我不欠他们什么
They want something from you?
他们对你有所期望吗?
They need my help.
他们需要我的帮助
And you don't want to help them.
但你不想帮他们
It's not that I don't want to help them I just-- it just--
不是说我不想帮他们 只是…
I don't-- I don't know.
我也不清楚
I don't know.
我也不清楚
I was like you once.
我曾经也像你一样
Did you find what you were looking for?
你找到你想找的东西了吗?
Searching for oneself is a journey for a lifetime.
寻找自我是一辈子的旅程
Life is what happens in between.
人生就是这期间发生的事情
This looks good. Mmhmm.
看起来不错
Don't just stand there. Hmm?
别傻站着
Come on, give us a hand.
来 帮我们一把
Oh, I don't know my way around a kitchen, so...
我对厨艺是一窍不通 所以…
And what about eggs?
那鸡蛋呢?
Everybody knows how to make eggs.
每个人都会煮鸡蛋吧?
No, I've literally never stepped inside of a kitchen.
不 我是真的从未踏足厨房♥
Oh, all that TV and no cooking shows. Hmm.
看了那么多电视 却没看过烹饪节目
How can that be true?
怎么可能是真的?
It's a long story.
说来话长
Yeah, she was spoon-fed her entire life.
对 她这辈子都有人喂她吃饭
Yeah.
没错
Yeah. That about covers it.
对 差不多就是这样
Sure.
好
If you're gonna live on your own, you should learn...
如果你要独自生活 那你应该学学…
something All right.
-学点东西 -好吧
So, what are these?
这些是什么?
Tortilla.
玉米饼
Tortilla.
玉米饼
Mateo's secret family recipe, but he won't part with it.
马特奥的家族秘方 但他不肯透露
You, I don't trust, but Ava? - Oh! Oh!
我不信任你 不过艾娃呢?
Did you hear that? Oh, okay.
-听到没? -好吧
Yeah, I see how it is. All right.
-我明白了 -好了
How'd you learn to cook?
你怎么学会烹饪的?
I have a life, you know?
我有自己的生活 你知道吧?
It's not all exorcisms and prayer.
不是只有驱魔和祷告
So what's the deal?
交易是怎么回事?
The deal?
交易?
Yeah.
是啊
The one you made with Vincent.
你和文森特之间的交易
You come and go as you please. You don't answer to anyone, really.
你来去自如 不必听命于谁 真的吗?
You get away with whatever the fuck you want.
你想怎样都能逍遥法外
When you have value, you have control.
如果你有价值 就有控制权
The thing is I know my worth, and I refuse to let anyone tell me how to use it.
我知道自己的价值 拒绝让任何人告诉我如何去用
That's the deal.
这就是我们的交易
And you could have that too.
你也能拥有
Now take these plates out to the floor before they get cold.
把盘子端出去吧 免得食物凉了
All right.
好
Sorry. Ooh!
抱歉
Ooh! Sorry.
抱歉
Hi.
嗨
You're not so bad at this.
你在这方面还不错嘛
剧集 | 修女战士(2020) | 导航列表