剧集 | 旺达幻视(2021) | 导航列表
Now, let's get out of here before Dottie
指责我们破坏了整场表演之前离开
and the planning committee string us up for ruining the show.
才艺秀 为了孩子们
你们两个 站住
You two, stop right there.
我们的才艺秀上从来没有出现过
Nothing like what you two just did up here
像你们俩刚才那样的表演
has ever happened in the history of our talent show.
多蒂 我们非常
Dottie, we are so...
太搞笑了
Hilarious.
这是我们看过的最搞笑的表演了
That was the most hilarious act we've ever seen.
你们说是不是
Wouldn't you all agree?
是
Yeah.
就是这样
Oh, yes.
你们两个上台来 上来
You two, come on up. Come on.
才艺秀 为了孩子们
我代表规划委员会
On behalf of the planning committee,
向你们颁发首届
I would like to award you
年度最佳喜剧表演奖
with the inaugural Comedy Performance of the Year.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我想问一下
I have to ask.
上一秒我还在后台 下一秒
One second, I'm backstage and in the next,
我就出现在一个小暗室里
I'm in a dark cubby hole.
你是怎么做到的
How'd you do it?
一位魔术师从来不会泄露魔术的秘密
Oh, a magician never reveals his secrets.
他都交给助手来解答
He leaves that to his assistant.
助手也不会说的
And she's not talking.
我就知道你会这么说
I had a feeling you'd say that.
"为了孩子们"
"For the children!"
"为了孩子们"
"For the children!"
你真是太棒了 美艳助手
You were tremendous, Glamour.
你也是 幻术大♥师♥
As were you, Illusion.
我都不知道我之前在担心些什么
I don't know what I was so worried about.
搞好邻里关系也不是这么难呀
It wasn't so hard to fit in after all.
我们只需要做自己就好了
And all we had to do was be ourselves.
但是需要做一点点的改变
Well, with a few modifications.
-都是为了孩子们 -为了孩子们
- And it was all for the children. - For the children.
我想孩子们需要来一点爆米花
Well, I think the children might need some popcorn.
旺达
Wanda.
怎么了
Hmm, what?
幻视 这一切是真的吗
Vision... Is this really happening?
是真的 亲爱的
Yes, my love.
这一切都是真的
It's really happening.
如果还是那棵该死的树
If it's that damn tree again,
我一定把它连根拔了
I am going to rip it out by the roots!
我什么都没看到
I don't see anything.
怎么了
What is that?
旺达
Wanda.
不
No.
幻视 这一切是真的吗
Vision... Is this really happening?
是真的 亲爱的
Yes, my love.
这一切都是真的
It's really happening.
幻视
Vision...
旺达 是谁把你变成这样了 旺达
Wanda? Who's doing this to you, Wanda?
旺达
Wanda?
请稍后
剧集 | 旺达幻视(2021) | 导航列表