剧集 | 旺达幻视(2021) | 导航列表
Monica!
快派救伤直升机
Get a medevac, now!
当心
Watch out!
不 不要
No. No.
我能穿过去
I can get through.
莫妮卡 不
Monica! No!
不 我不能 我不能丢下莫妮卡
No, I can't. I can't leave Monica.
妈妈 没事
Mommy, it's okay.
我可以去外婆外公家住
I can stay with Grandma and Pop-Pop.
我不能去 宝贝 太危险了
There's no way I'm going, baby. It's too dangerous.
妈妈 或许我可以飞上天 和你中途相会
Mom, maybe I could fly up and meet you halfway?
那你得学会像卡罗尔阿姨那样发光
Only if you learn to glow like your Aunt Carol.
你是我认识的最强大的人
And you were the most powerful person I knew.
你妈妈死了 亲爱的
Your mom, she died, honey.
她激励了我们
She was truly an inspiration.
-很遗憾 -不
- Sorry. - No!
你妈妈很幸运
Your mom's lucky.
天上发孩子时 给了她最坚强的一个
When they were handing out kids, they gave her the toughest one.
所以旺达杀了我吗
So, Wanda killed me?
是的 但没那么简单 是你叫她这么做的
Yes, but it's not that simple. You asked her to do it.
我为什么要那么做
Why would I have done that?
拯救全宇宙
To save the universe.
一半的宇宙
Well, half of it.
有效果吗
Did it work?
有啊
It did.
但是反派逆转了时间 亲自杀了你
Until the bad guy rewound time and killed you himself.
虽然中间还有其他小插曲
There are a few extra steps,
但是长话短说
but to set up the context...
我回到过去 又死了一次
I came back and died again.
还让她亲眼看着你死去
And she had to watch.
不是吧 又是红灯
Oh, man, another red light?
在这么偏僻的地方设置红绿灯没必要吧
It's kinda overkill out in the sticks here,
你觉得呢
don't you think?
是啊
Yes.
我觉得 是旺达创造了这些障碍
I believe... I think that Wanda is creating
不让我回家
these impediments to stop me returning home.
再说 西景也没下过雨吧
Also, it never rains in Westview, right?
我很不开心
I'm not amused.
前方施工
行吧 你们慢慢干吧
Yeah, great. Just take your time, fellas.
如果我理解正确的话
So if I understand correctly,
我最初是一个名叫贾维斯的人工智能
my original code dates back to an AI called Jarvis?
但是我的身体
But my corporeal form
是奥创企图灭绝人类计划的产物
was born of Ultron's plan for global genocide?
完全正确
Correct-o.
那我现在是什么
What am I now?
老实说 我是研究理工科的
Honestly, I'm a STEM type of lady,
所以我觉得她打开了你脑袋里的开关
so I thought she just flipped a switch on your head
让你起死回生
and brought you back to life,
但是我不明白你为什么不能离开六边域
but what I don't get is why you can't leave the Hex.
但是我知道的是
What I do know is I've
上周我一直在看《旺达幻视》
been watching WandaVision for the past week.
你们俩之间的爱意是真的
And the love you two have is real.
你们是天生一对
You belong together.
旺达 旺达
Wanda? Wanda!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
-旺达 -你是怎么进来的
- Wanda... - How did you get in here?
听我说 一切都是为了幻视
Listen to me. This whole thing is about Vision.
-离开我家 -海沃德想让他...
- Get out of my house. - Hayward was trying to bring him...
别跟我说这些 我根本不想听
Don't talk to me about that. I don't wanna hear about it.
无人机 导弹 皮特
The drones, the missiles. Pietro?
不 等等 皮特不是我们安排的
No, wait, Pietro, no, no, no, that wasn't us.
你们只会说谎
All you do is lie!
我说过的只有你让我说的谎言
The only lies I've told are the ones you put in my mouth.
注意你的言辞
Careful what you say to me.
来啊
Do it, then.
把我扔出去
Take me out.
你看 这就是你和海沃德不一样的地方
See, see? That's where you and Hayward differ.
他为了达到目的
He's gonna burn Westview to the ground
不惜把西景镇烧成灰烬
just to get what he wants.
不要让他把你变成凶手
Don't let him make you the villain.
或许我就是凶手
Maybe I already am.
我不怕你 旺达
I'm not afraid of you, Wanda.
我也失去了我最亲近的人
I lost the person closest to me, too.
我可以想象的最糟糕的事情
The worst thing I can think of
已经发生了
has already happened to me
我无力改变 无法挽回
and I can't change it. I can't undo it.
我不能再隐瞒这种痛苦了
I can't control this pain anymore.
我也不想隐瞒了 因为这就是我的真♥相♥
And I don't think I want to, because it's my truth.
旺达 你要
Wanda, you have to...
女士 你好像有点得寸进尺了
Young lady, I think you overstayed your welcome.
可怜的旺达已经经历够多了
Poor Wanda's been through enough.
这跟你没关系 旺达
This doesn't concern you. Wanda...
离开吧
Run along, dear.
-旺达 你必须解开这里 -绝不
- Wanda, you have to take it down. - No.
-别逼我伤害你 -好了
- Don't make me hurt you. - All right.
好了 咱们收工吧
Okay, let's wrap it up.
终于结束了
Yes, finally.
停
拜托了
Oh, come on!
孩子们 快跟上
Come on, kids.
孩子们 然后呢 再来一群小狗吗
Kids? What's next, puppies?
我完全想象不到
I had no idea how much
旺达来西景之前到底忍♥受了多少痛苦
Wanda had endured before coming to Westview,
我想应该说我们都忍♥受了很多
how much we both had, I guess.
虽然我不记得了
Though I can't remember it.
对我来说 就像发生在别人身上的事一样
For me, it feels like it happened to someone else, you know?
但是对她来说
But for her...
这就是几周前的事
It's mere weeks ago.
我在干什么呢 坐着和你谈心 我明明应该
What am I doing here, sitting, talking to you when I should...
这真是 这太可笑了 我得去找我妻子了
This is... This is absurd. I need to get to my wife.
那我就去那里和你汇合是吧
So I'll just meet you there, then?
过来
Oh, here.
亲爱的 要不要喝杯茶
Would you like a cup of tea, hon?
-好的 谢谢你 艾格尼丝 -没问题
- Sure. Thank you, Agnes. - Okay.
坐吧 我去泡茶 马上回来
Sit down. Be right back with that.
跳呀 跳呀 跳呀
Jump! Jump! Jump!
跳起来 跳呀 跳呀 跳呀
Jumpy, jump, jump, jump, jump
跳起来 跳呀 跳呀 跳呀
Jumpy, jump, jump, jump, jump, jump
跳起来 跳呀 跳呀 跳呀
Jumpy, jump, jump, jump, jump
跳起来 跳呀 跳呀 跳呀
Jumpy, jump, jump, jump, jump, jump
我的孩子们在哪儿
Where are the twins?
他们可能就在地下室里玩呢
Oh, they're probably just playing in the basement.
孩子们
Boys?
汤米
Tommy?
比利
Billy?
旺达呀旺达
Wanda, Wanda.
你不会以为镇上就你一个人会法术吧
You didn't think you were the only magical girl in town, did you?
我叫阿加莎·哈克尼斯
The name's Agatha Harkness.
终于和你正式见面了 亲爱的
Lovely to finally meet you, dear.
*是谁一直在背后搞鬼*
*Who's been messing up everything*
*一直都是阿加莎*
*It's been Agatha all along*
一直都是阿加莎
*是谁一直在幕后操控一切*
*Who's been pulling every evil string*
*一直都是阿加莎*
*It's been Agatha all along*
阿加莎·哈克尼斯 领衔主演
*她阴险又狡猾*
*She's insidious*
*她是如此奸诈狡猾 而你根本无法察觉*
*So perfidious that you haven't even noticed*
*-而且可惜的是 -可惜的是*
*- And the pity is - The pity is*
*可惜可惜 太可惜*
*Pity, pity, pity, pity*
*一切为时已晚 不能回头*
*It's too late to fix anything*
*大错都已铸成*
*Now that everything has gone wrong*
阿加莎
剧集 | 旺达幻视(2021) | 导航列表