剧集 | 旺达幻视(2021) | 导航列表
You? What is this? Where's this coming from?
从那边
Out there.
我敲后门你没开 给你做倒置水果蛋糕的
You didn't answer the back door. For your upside-down cake.
我...
Oh! Hi, I...
-是真的吗 -我不知道该怎么回答
- Is it authentic? - I'm not sure how to answer that.
是实时发生的吗 是预先录好的 捏造的吗
Is it happening in real time? Is it recorded, fabricated?
我不知道 我不知道 我还是不知道
I don't know. I don't know. And I don't know.
你知道什么
What do you know?
我的设备探测到了极高的CMBR
My equipment registered an extremely high level of CMBR.
-就是... -可以追溯到大爆♥炸♥时期的遗留辐射
- That's... - Relic radiation dating back to the Big Bang.
是啊 缠绕着一个广播频率
Yeah, entwined was a broadcast frequency.
所以我让你的手下给我买♥♥了一台可爱的老式电视机
So I had your goons pick me up a sweet vintage TV.
我给这家伙插上电以后 瞧瞧 有声音有画面
And when I plug this bad boy in, voilà, sound and picture.
晚餐好了
Dinner is served.
你是说
So you're saying
宇宙创造了一部情景喜剧 主角是两个复仇者
the universe created a sitcom starring two Avengers?
欧洲风情
European.
这个理论还在完善中
It's a working theory.
现在就带我回总部
Get me a transport back to headquarters now.
-录下来了吗 -一直没停
- Are we recording this? - Never stopped.
我需要立即分♥析♥ 各位 快行动
I need immediate analysis. Now, people. Let's go!
他真有魅力
He's a charmer.
-干得好 -谢啦
- Great work. - Hey, thanks!
现在可以给我咖啡了吗
Maybe I could get that coffee now?
不给也行 没事
Or not. That's cool.
首先 我们的主要目标
First and foremost, our main objective
是获取关于兰博上尉的信息
is to get any intel on Captain Rambeau,
但最初这是起失踪人口案
but originally, this case was a missing person,
所以我们从那查起
so we're going to start there.
我们已经成功辨认出
We've successfully identified
西景异象中的两个人
two individuals inside the Westview anomaly.
大家继续
Let's keep going.
本客人要离开你家了
This guest is leaving your home.
谢谢你们来
Yes, thank you for coming.
未知情况
为何是六边形
哈特夫妇 由托德和莎伦·戴维斯扮演
Mr. And Mrs. Hart. Played by Todd and Sharon Davis.
计算表格 没有人能像你那样
Computational forms. And no one can process the data
-处理数据 伙计 -吴探员
- quite like you do, pal. - Agent Woo.
你就像台行走的电脑
You're like a walking computer.
阿比拉什·坦登就是诺曼
Abhilash Tandon is Norm.
未知情况
为何是六边形
为何是情景喜剧
同一时空吗
幻视还活着吗
哈罗德·考普特就是琼斯
Harold Copter is Jones.
伊莎贝尔·松枝扮演贝芙莉
We got Isabel Matsueida cast as Beverly.
约翰·科林斯演赫
John Collins as Herb.
-真的吗 -你觉得她看起来还好吗
- Really? - Does she seem okay to you?
她看来并没受到任何伤害
Well, she doesn't appear to be harmed in any way,
但那绝对不是我昨天遇见的霸气女人
but that is definitely not the boss lady I met yesterday.
难道是什么潜伏 莫妮卡必须假装配合
So what, deep cover? Monica has to play along?
配合谁 或是配合什么
With whom? Or else, what?
好了 说重点 刘易斯博士
All right. Brass tacks, Dr. Lewis.
这是什么情况 另一个现实吗
What are we lookin' at here? Is it an alternate reality?
时间旅行 还是荒谬的社会实验
Time travel? Some cockamamie social experiment?
是情景喜剧 50年代的情景喜剧
It's a sitcom. A 1950s sitcom.
但为什么啊
But why?
哥们 我知道的和你一样少
Hey, man, we're working with the same scarcity of intel.
不过听着 我倒是有个主意
But, listen, I do have an idea.
你看见旺达厨房♥桌面的那个收音机了吧
So, you've seen that radio in Wanda's kitchen counter, right?
她下次洗碗的时候
The next time she's washing dishes,
据我计算 大概每集要洗一次 呕
which, by my count, happens about once an episode, barf,
我们就发射信♥号♥♥给那小家伙
we'll shoot a signal to that little guy.
这发射机会放送播送频率
This transmitter will mimic the frequency of the broadcast,
如果我没推测错 能让我们直接和她对话
and if my theory is right, allow us to speak directly to her.
这绝对能成功 别碰那个
This is totally gonna work. Don't touch that.
吴探员
Agent Woo.
是当前这一集的画面吗
Is this from the current episode?
-大概两分钟前播出的 -怎么了
- Aired about two minutes ago. - What is it?
你觉得这像什么
What does it look like to you?
复古版的天剑局无人机
Like a retro version of a S.W.O.R.D. drone?
-对了 -但它怎么变的 为什么变了
- Bingo. - But how did it change and why?
为了配合剧中的设计吗
Uh, to go with the production design?
或是为了让它失效
Or render it useless.
-你为什么要给它上色 -我没有
- Why'd you colorize it? - I didn't.
我们开始吧
Let's get this show on the road.
吉米 你准备好了吗
Jimmy, you ready?
好了
Ready.
这个盛会举办得越来越大 越来越好
...bigger and better every season.
吉米 莫妮卡正在跟旺达说话
Uh, Jimmy, Monica is talking to Wanda.
她现在得到更好的角色了
She's got a speaking part now.
她说了什么
What is she saying?
这条裤子可真漂亮
Those pants are peachy keen.
她喜欢旺达的裤子
She likes Wanda's pants.
距离表演开始只有几个小时了
We only have a few hours...
旺达参加了某种泳池俱乐部
Wanda's at some sort of swim club.
我们都没见过
We've never been here before.
现在还是六十年代吗
Is it the '60s still?
旺达在跟别人说话了
Uh, uh, Wanda's with another character.
真人吗
Real person?
我不禁在想
I can't help but wonder
我们是不是一开始没给彼此留下好印象
if you and I haven't gotten off...
桌子上有收音机 你说话吧
Ooh, uh, radio on the side table. Start talking.
旺达 旺达 能收到吗 完毕
Wanda. Wanda, can you read me, over?
我不
I don't...
-她听见了吗 -应该没有 继续说
- Can she hear me? - I don't think so. Keep trying.
旺达
Wanda?
旺达
Wanda?
旺达 是谁把你变成这样了 旺达
Wanda. Who is doing this to you, Wanda?
旺达 你能听见吗 我是来帮你的
Wanda? Can you hear me? I'm here to help you.
请给我们一个
Please give us a...
突击测验 旺达
Pop quiz, Wanda.
家庭主妇如何洗掉白亚麻布上的血迹
How does a housewife get a bloodstain out of white linen?
等等
Wait.
-怎么了 -我不知道
- What? - I don't know.
答案是 自己洗
By doing it herself.
-好奇怪 -什么奇怪
- That was weird. - What was?
人们说男人有这两样重要配饰
They say a man is never fully-dressed without two important...
没事
Nothing.
结束了 任务失败
It's over. Mission failure.
至少值得一试 辛苦了 博士
It was worth a try. Good effort, Doctor.
没事 回来吧
Yeah, come on in.
富兰克林探员
Agent Franklin,
你距离围墙还有五米距离
we have you five meters outside of the perimeter.
富兰克林探员
Agent Franklin?
旺达
Wanda.
不
No.
这样好多了
Oh, that's better.
亲爱的 你觉得现在该...
Darling, do you think it's time to...
-叫医生吗 -是的
- Call the doctor? -Yeah.
我觉得没错 亲爱的
Yes, I do, dear.
五十年代 六十年代 现在是七十年代
1950s, 1960s, and now the '70s.
为什么时代一直在变
Why does it keep switching time periods?
肯定不是为了迎合我的口味吧
It can't be purely for my enjoyment.
我不敢相信旺达和幻视竟然有孩子了
And I can't believe Wanda and Vision are having a baby.
你想要孩子吗
You want any?
我当然想过
Heck, I thought about it for sure.
小小的吉米吴
A little Jimmy Woo.
给他戴上小小的联调局警徽
Get him a tiny little FBI badge. Oh, you...
薯片吗 好的
Chip? Sure.
你做得很好
You're doing great.
你做得很好 看着我 看着我
You're doing great. Look at me. Look at me.
剧集 | 旺达幻视(2021) | 导航列表