剧集 | 旺达幻视(2021) | 导航列表
开始计时
Start the clock.
停
Time.
-你的个人最佳记录 -太好了
- Your personal best. - Yes!
准备是最重要的
We are nothing if not prepared.
亲爱的
Darling?
你的书里有提到过这个吗
Do any of your books talk about this?
不疼 但是很奇怪
It's not painful, but it's strange.
-一阵紧绷的感觉吗 -没错
- A tightening sensation? - Yep, that's it.
对 在哪里 在哪里
Yes. Where was it, where was it?
"布拉克斯顿·希克斯宫缩 又名假宫缩
"Braxton Hicks contractions, also known as false labor,
通常开始于妊娠晚期
"Usually starts in the third trimester.
在1875年以约翰·布拉克斯顿·希克斯命名"
"Named after John Braxton Hicks in 1875."
亲爱的
Honey.
抱歉 好好好 太好了
Sorry. Yes. Yes. Ooh! Excellent!
我们正好趁此机会复习我们的呼吸训练
Gives us a chance to work on our breathing exercises.
应该这样
It should go like this.
没有用 我依然能感觉到
Yeah, it's not working. I can still feel it.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
-这...这是怎么回事 -现在又怎么了
- What the... What the Dickens? - What's happening now?
赶紧放弃厨房♥吧
Let's abandon the kitchen.
停下了
It stopped.
没错
Yes.
我去看看邻居们的情况先
I'll go check on the neighbors.
好
Yes.
菲尔
Phil?
我戴这对耳环显胖吗
Do these earrings make me look fat?
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
好像整个街区都没电了
It appears that the whole block is out.
这还只是假宫缩
Oh, and that was just a fake contraction.
等真宫缩时 天知道会发生什么
Who knows what will happen when the real thing starts.
你觉得他们知道这是我的错吗
Do you think they know it's my fault?
我们的邻居们吗
Our neighbors?
是啊 我们几次险些露馅
Well, yes, with all the close calls we've been having,
西景的居民们好像
it seems the people of Westview
一直都处于快发现我们秘密的状态中
are always on the verge of discovering our secret.
嗯 我懂你的意思
Yes, I know what you mean.
但还不仅如此 对吗
But it's more than that, isn't it?
哈特夫妇 那顿晚餐时
Mr. And Mrs. Hart, dinner.
刚刚在外面跟赫说话时
Outside with Herb.
我觉得这里有些不对劲 旺达
I think something's wrong here, Wanda.
嗯 我懂你的意思
Yes, I know what you mean.
事实就是 我们现在身处未知领域
The truth is, we are in unchartered waters
你知道吗
and you know what?
我也很焦虑
I'm anxious, too.
我们只是不知道接下来会发生什么
We just don't know what to expect.
没错
Nope.
这个孩子会是人类 还是合成人
Will the baby be human or Synthezoid?
还是说两者皆是
A bit of both?
如果他像妈妈,那比利肯定很完美
If he's anything like his ma, Billy will be perfect.
你是说汤米
You mean Tommy.
不 亲爱的 你没事吧
Oh, no, darling, are you all right?
-这次是真格的 -什么
- This is a real one! - What?
你不是说周五下午吗
I thought you said Friday afternoon!
我没想到这个图表里
Well, I didn't consider that the timings
发育阶段的时间间隔这么随意
between developmental benchmarks could be quite random!
好多了
Better.
是的 亲爱的 谢谢你 过去了
Yes, darling, thank you, it's passing.
小幻
Vis...
怎么了 亲爱的
Yes, dear?
我觉得我的羊水刚刚破了
I think my water just broke.
好的 亲爱的
Yes, dear.
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no!
对不起 妈妈
Sorry, Mom.
你需要休息一下吗
Do you need a break?
你简直能看穿我的想法
You read my mind.
跟我来
Come with me.
逃离到一个属于你自己的世界中
Escape to a world all your own,
你的麻烦全都离你远去
where your problems float away.
当你想要逃离
When you wanna get away,
但却不想去任何地方时
but you don't wanna go anywhere.
九头蛇浴
豪华沐浴粉
九头蛇皂 寻找内心的女神
Hydra Soak, find the goddess within.
我刚刚正好读到水中生产的好处
Well, I was just reading about the advantages of water birth.
感谢上帝
Oh, thank goodness.
我扶你起来 亲爱的 来吧
Let me help you up, dear. There you go.
真是一团糟
What a mess.
这样好多了
Oh, that's better.
亲爱的 你觉得现在该...
Darling, do you think it's time to...
-叫医生吗 -是的
- Call the doctor? - Yeah.
我觉得没错 亲爱的
Yes, I do, dear.
该死 电♥话♥也坏了
Damn, the phones are down, too.
我最好赶紧跑着去
I better run.
但是他可能已经去度假了
Except, he might have already left for vacation.
去哪里 这种时候还去吗
Where? At a time like this?
说句公道话 亲爱的
Well, in fairness, darling,
这孩子早产了大约九个月
the baby is approximately nine months early.
我最好赶紧跑了
I better leg it.
你一个人没事吧
You'll be all right here?
好
Okay.
糟了
Oh, shoot.
旺达 你好吗
Wanda, what's up?
现在外面有23度呢
It's 75 degrees out.
你穿成这样是什么潮流吗
You're making a fashion statement?
杰拉丁 我现在不方便接待你
Hi, Geraldine. You know, now is not really a good time.
不不不 很时髦
No, no, no, it's foxy.
什么时候也借我穿穿
You'll have to let me borrow it sometime.
但我得先找你借个桶
But first, I gotta borrow a bucket.
不是穿的 是用的
Not to wear, to use.
不知道为什么 我家天花板上的水管
Somehow, all the pipes in my ceiling
突然全部都炸了 我得赶紧想想办法
burst at once and I gotta bail myself out.
是啊是啊
All right, sure.
待在那儿 不要动
Just stay right there.
我厨房♥里好像有个桶
I think I might have a bucket in the kitchen.
那好啊
Okay, then.
好像就在水池下面
I think it's just here under the sink!
你那边没事吧
Are you all right in there?
没事 我就是在找
Yes, I am just looking.
我来帮你
I'll come help.
不 不用了 谢谢你
No! I mean, no thank you.
找到了
Bingo.
瞧瞧啊
Would you look at that?
什么
What?
水果 旺达 谢谢
Fruit. Wanda! Thank you.
好吃
Yummy.
祝你早点修好漏水
Well, good luck with the leak.
那个...旺达 我想问你
Oh, that... Oh! Say, Wanda, I've got a question for you.
你知道我在打零工吧
You know how I've been working that temp job, right?
我老板哈迪克斯先生 昨天他疯了
Well, my boss, Mr. Haddox, he was going crazy yesterday...
我可真是的 说个没完
Oh, look at me going on and on
好像你有多闲似的
like you got all the time in the world.
-我这就出去... -等等 不
- Let me go on and get out... - Wait. No.
-给我讲讲你打零工的事 -这才对嘛
- Tell me about the temp job. - Oh, that's my girl.
昨天 我老板哈迪克斯先生
So, yesterday my boss, Mr. Haddox,
琢磨新款早餐麦片的宣传口号♥
was going crazy working on the slogan
简直要想破头了
for a new breakfast cereal.
就是有棉花糖登月小人儿的那款
You know, the one with the little marshmallow Moonmen?
对对对 就是那个
Yeah, yeah, yeah, those.
还有10分钟就要正式上台展示了
So, it's 10 minutes before the big presentation,
哈迪克斯先生依然一筹莫展
and Mr. Haddox has got nothin'.
一筹莫展
Nothin', that is,
剧集 | 旺达幻视(2021) | 导航列表