剧集 | 旺达幻视(2021) | 导航列表
我突破了防火墙 有很多关于同一个项目的研究报告 代号♥幻光
我发现了幻视身体的构造图 海沃德没有解构幻视 他是想要利用天剑局的资源让他复活 他尝试了很多次 但是都没有用 直到旺达偷走了幻视的尸体 这是他给幻视办公室发的假公报
达西
代号♥ 幻光
Code name, Cataract.
海沃德没有解构幻视
Hayward wasn't decommissioning Vision.
他想要复活幻视 但是一直没有成功 直到...
He was trying to bring him back online. Nothing worked until...
旺达偷走了幻视的尸体
Wanda stole Vision's body.
所以他如此执着于在六边域里找到幻视
That's why he was so focused on tracking Vision inside the Hex.
海沃德要拿回他的有意识武器
Hayward wants his sentient weapon back.
这件事得找人告诉旺达
Someone has to tell Wanda.
看 他们在那里
Look. There they are.
-古德纳少校 -兰博上尉
- Major Goodner. - Captain Rambeau.
这是吴探员
This is Agent Woo.
认识你很高兴
Nice to meet you.
非常感谢你的到来
Thank you so much for coming.
我的母亲会很感谢你的忠心
My mother would appreciate your loyalty.
我们不仅只听命于她 上尉
She's not the only one we're loyal to, Captain.
让我带你去看看我们带来了什么
Let me show you what we brought you.
符合你的期待规模吗
Did we get your specs right?
太完美了
She's perfect.
天剑局
喂 不好意思 你之前想帮我的
Hello? Excuse me. Uh, you tried to help me.
那可不一定 我是出了名的自私自利
Doubtful. I'm notoriously self-involved.
不不不 拜托 听我说
No, no, no. Please. Just hear me out.
好吧 我相信你是隶属于
All right. I believe that you were part of a team
一个专门监管超自然现象的团队 现在...
monitoring a supernatural anomaly. And now...
你也进来了
Well, you're in it.
好吧 我愿意和你约会 但我要点龙虾
Fine. I'll go out with you, but I'm ordering the lobster.
不 看 那个演哑剧的 他的盘子太重了
Oh, no. Look, that mime... His tray is getting too heavy.
你的腰不好
Oh, your bad back!
哇哦 好吧
Whoa! Okay. Ooh.
-醒了吗 -嗯
- Awake? - Ooh, uh, yeah.
没事吧
All right?
你好啊 我自己
Oh, hello, self.
我内心是有点偷偷想客串这部戏
You know, part of me secretly wanted a guest spot on the show,
但说真的 那糟糕透了
but seriously, that sucked.
你叫什么名字 你的真名
Look, uh, what is your name? Your real name?
达西·刘易斯
Darcy Lewis.
达西·刘易斯博士
Dr. Darcy Lewis.
我截获了一封关于你的研究的信
I intercepted a communication regarding your work.
狮子刚下场 该你们上了
Hey, the lions just got off stage. You're up.
刘易斯博士 我有好多问题
Dr. Lewis, I have questions.
我有答案
I have answers.
我们要不要开这车上路
Ooh, should we take this convo on the road?
-太好了 -该你俩上场了
- Excellent. - You two are up.
不行 真抱歉 博士和我早就约好了
No, I'm so sorry. Doctor and I have a prior engagement.
她哪也不许去
She's not goin' anywhere.
不 我的鼻子
Oh, no! My nose!
-抱歉 -快走
- Sorry. - Come on.
-借过 -你俩要去哪
- Oh. Excuse me. - Where do you think you're going?
给我回来
Get back here!
去你家吗
To your house, I assume?
刘易斯博士 我想问 我的孩子们安全吗
Dr. Lewis, my questions, are my children safe?
我不知道
That I don't know.
那个冒牌货皮特是谁
Who is that imposter, Pietro?
问倒我了
Beats me.
-我们走吧 -太好了
- Let's roll. - Great.
-给我出来 -抱歉 听不清你说什么
- Get out of there. - Sorry. Can't hear you.
-什么 -快开车啊
- What? - Drive!
实在对不起 经纪人把我们的时间约重了
I'm so sorry. We were double-booked by the agents.
你们必须上场
You got to be on stage.
-踩油门啊 达西 -你们在干什么
- Step on it, Darcy! - What are you doing?
我听不见你说什么
No, I can't hear you.
你们给我回来 我需要你们
You get back here! I need you!
我不明白这是怎么回事
I don't understand what's happening.
为什么...
Why it's...
为什么一切都崩溃了 为什么...
Why it's all falling apart and why...
我没办法解决
I can't fix it.
是不是因为你罪有应得
Do you think maybe this is what you deserve?
什么
What?
你不该说话的
You're not supposed to talk.
感觉抑郁
Feeling depressed?
觉得世界没了自己也能继续
Like the world goes on without you?
只想独处吗
Do you just want to be left alone?
向您的医生咨♥询♥下"链结"
Ask your doctor about Nexus.
链结
一种独特的抗抑郁药物
A unique anti-depressant
能将您锚定回现实中
that works to anchor you back to your reality.
链结
或者您选择的现实
Or the reality of your choice.
链结
副作用包括感觉到自己的感受
Side effects include feeling your feelings,
面对真♥相♥ 抓住命运
confronting your truth, seizing your destiny,
而且很可能导致抑郁加深
and possibly, more depression.
除非医生允许您继续生活
You should not take Nexus
否则请勿使用"链结"
unless your doctor has cleared you to move on with your life.
链结
链结
"链结" 因为世界并不是围着您转的
Nexus, because the world doesn't revolve around you.
也可能是呢
Or does it?
萨米
Hey, Sammy.
有人渴了吗
Okay, who's thirsty?
这有饮料
Some bevs.
你在想什么呢
Penny for your thoughts.
我喜欢这里
I like it here.
那很好啊
Oh, good.
是因为挠挠先生会耐心听你倾诉吗
Is it because Señor Scratchy is such a good listener?
不是
No.
是因为这里很安静
It's because it's quiet.
你很安静 艾格尼丝
You're quiet, Agnes.
你的内心
On the inside.
你觉得我们妈妈没事吗
Do you think our mom is okay?
当然没事了
Oh, for sure!
你们不用担心你们妈妈
Oh, you don't have to worry about your mom.
她无所不能 是超人妈妈
Your mom can do anything. She's supermom.
拉夫说我喜欢粉饰太平
Ralph says I sugarcoat things.
但你试试告诉一个十岁孩子
But you try telling a 10-year-old
他妈妈疯逼了
that his mother is cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.
最后检查
Final checks.
一切准备就绪 上尉
We're all set, Captain.
谢谢
Thank you.
达西不在这里 没法给你认可
Darcy's not here to give her stamp of approval.
我知道
I know.
她在里面 我会进去救她出来
She's in there and I'm gonna go get her out.
这是我们的最后一搏 吉米
It's our last shot, Jimmy.
祝成功 上尉
Godspeed, Captain.
你对这玩意有多大信心
How much faith you have in this thing?
这是我们防御力最强的太空车
It's our most heavily-armored space rover.
她能直接开进去 毫发不伤
She's gonna sail right through. Unharmed.
检查上尉的通讯设备
Capcom, check.
没问题
Good, check.
听你的指令 上尉
On your order, Captain.
出发
Moving out.
接触倒计时 五 四 三
Contact in five, four, three...
二 一
two, one.
不是说能直接开进去吗
What happened to sailing right through?
密度正和她匹配
The density is matching her.
我快成功了 屏障会被冲破
I'm close. It's gonna give!
结构完整性在降低
The structural integrity is failing.
正在瓦解
It's disintegrating.
不 是正在重写
No, it's being rewritten.
莫妮卡 快下车
Monica, get out of there!
听到吗 莫妮卡
Do you copy, Monica?
莫妮卡 快下车
Monica! Get out of there!
莫妮卡
剧集 | 旺达幻视(2021) | 导航列表