剧集 | 旺达幻视(2021) | 导航列表
哈特先生 对啊
Mr. Hart. Of course!
跟哈特先生和他的好妻子哈特太太一起吃饭
Dinner with Mr. Hart and his dear lady wife, Mrs. Hart.
我刚刚不都说了吗 你什么毛病 孩子
That's what I said. What's wrong with you, son?
你哪里螺丝松了[脱线]吗
Have you got a screw loose?
没有 先生 螺丝都拧紧着呢 先生
Oh, no, sir. Screws all tightened, sir.
那最好了
Yes, I should hope so.
雇员晚餐对于新雇员来说
Employee dinners are a rite of passage
算是个成人礼
for the new hires.
琼斯就一败涂地
Jones over there failed miserably.
是吧 琼斯
Isn't that right, Jones?
我妻子以为五道菜就足够了
The wife thought five courses would be sufficient.
还有那可怜巴巴的娱乐项目
And there was that paltry excuse for entertainment.
弦乐四重奏
A string quartet?
然后你还丢人地展现了对垮掉一代的热忱
And then you had that embarrassing display of beatnik enthusiasm.
我穿了件翻领毛衣
I wore a turtleneck.
是啊 祝失业的你好运了 琼斯
Yes. Best of luck out there in the unemployment line, Jones.
我的成功多亏了会看人
You know, I owe my success to being a keen judge of character.
你的柜子里没有骷髅吧[肮脏秘密] 幻视
No skeletons in your closet, eh, Vision?
我没有骨骼 先生
I don't have a skeleton, sir.
太好了 你在本公♥司♥的未来就在此一举了
Glad to hear it. Your future in this company depends on it.
你们没有什么歌♥吗
And you don't have a song?
在婚礼上演奏过的特别的曲子
Nothing special you played at your wedding?
没有什么特别的
No, nothing special.
那我借你些唱片吧
I'll just loan you some records then.
我们说了音乐 装饰 衣服
So, we've got music covered, decor, wardrobe.
那诱惑技巧呢
What about seduction techniques?
那个我会
Oh, I have those.
当然了
Of course, you do.
就想问问 上面都说了什么
Just out of curiosity, what does it say?
你走进房♥间时
That you should stumble
该被绊倒 好让他接住你
when you walk into a room so he can catch you.
多浪漫
It's romantic.
还有别的招数吗
Any other tricks?
你可以告诉他单身男子的死亡率
You could point out that the death rate of single men
是已婚男的两倍
is twice that of married men.
那才叫浪漫呢
Now, that's romantic.
幻视家
Vision residence.
-旺达 亲爱的 -幻视 亲爱的
- Wanda, darling. - Vision, sweetheart.
今晚的事
Listen, about tonight...
别担心 亲爱的 我有数
Don't worry, dear. I have everything under control.
那太好了
Oh, well, that is a relief.
我得承认 我好紧张
I must confess, I'm really rather nervous.
"紧张" 为什么
"Nervous"? Whatever for?
亲爱的 你知道我有时还会张口结舌
Well, you know, darling, I still get a little tongue-tied.
小幻 都这么久了...
Vis, after all this time...
此事事关重大 旺达
There's an awful lot riding on this one, Wanda.
如果今晚不顺利 那可能要完了
If tonight doesn't go just so, I think this could be the end.
也就一晚嘛 没必要那么夸张
Well, it's just one night. There's no need to get dramatic.
我觉得最好的办法 就是取悦妻子
Look, I think the best course of action is to impress the wife.
我觉得最好的办法 是取悦丈夫
And I think the best course of action is to impress the husband.
太棒了
Well, wonderful!
很高兴我们的意见一致
Glad to know we're both on the same page.
那今晚见了 亲爱的
Until tonight, then, my, darling.
今晚见
Until tonight.
你丈夫是不是厌倦了你烤糊他的吐司
Is your husband tired of you burning his toast?
试试我们新改进的吐司伙伴2000吧
Try our new and improved ToastMate 2000.
这是聪明主妇的首选
It's the go-to for clever housewives.
哇 这台机器真亮眼
Say, this machine has some shine.
可不是
You said it.
调好调谐钮 让你的吐司美味如初
Set the dial and get the taste back into your toast.
上下加热元件能应对一切
Top and bottom heating elements can handle anything
从肉卷 到樱桃派 到露面奶酪三明治
from meatloaf, to cherry pie, to open-faced cheese sandwiches.
斯塔克工业的新吐司伙伴2000
The all new ToastMate 2000 by Stark Industries.
遗忘过去 这是你的未来
Forget the past. This is your future.
我们来了
Here we are!
真有气氛
How very atmospheric!
怎么回事 幻视 烧断了保险丝吗
What's going on here, Vision? You blow a fuse?
请原谅 我去找找我太太
Pardon me while I just go and fetch the lady of the house.
猜猜是谁
Guess who?
旺达
Wanda!
幻视
Vision.
这怎么回事
What is the meaning of this?
怎么...
Well, what is...
是啊 这怎么回事
Yeah, what is the meaning of...
怎么回事
Oh, the meaning of it!
你想问这是怎么回事
You want to know the meaning of it
是这么回事
and the meaning of it is that
这是索科威亚传统的待客礼节
this is the traditional Sokovian greeting of hospitality.
-猜猜是谁 -我身后是主人吗
- Guess who? - Is that my host behind me?
是的
It certainly is.
-认识你很高兴 -是啊
- Lovely to make your acquaintance. - Yes!
我忘记告诉你 我妻子是欧洲人
See, I forgot to tell you my wife is from Europe.
真有异域风情
Oh, how exotic!
我们可不跟布尔什维克分子一起吃饭
We don't break bread with Bolsheviks.
得了 亚瑟
Oh, hush, Arthur!
怎么这么没文化
Have you no culture at all?
那裙子
And that dress!
是啊 真是...索科威亚的风格 是的
Yes! It's... It's so... Sokovian, is what it is! Yes!
可以到厨房♥来一下吗 亲爱的
Can I just see you in the kitchen for a moment, sweetheart?
好的
Oh, yes!
-他们是谁 -你穿的是什么啊
- Who are those people? - What are you wearing?
-他们为什么会来 -你穿的是什么啊
- Why are they here? - What are you wearing?
这不是我们的纪念日吗
Well, it's our anniversary!
我们的什么纪念日
Our anniversary of what?
如果你不知道 我才不告诉你呢
Well, if you don't know, I'm not going to tell you!
外面那人是我老板 哈特先生
That... That man through there is my boss, Mr. Hart!
还有他的妻子 哈特太太
And his dear lady wife, Mrs. Hart!
日历上的心心是个缩写
The heart on the calendar was an abbreviation!
你能以音速移♥动♥
You move at the speed of sound
而我能让笔在空中飞
and I can make a pen float through the air.
谁需要缩写了
Who needs to abbreviate?
亲爱的 听着 虽然这很浪漫
Darling, listen, it's all romantic to do
蜡烛 音乐
the candles, the music,
-还有这件美艳的衣服 -嗯
- that stunning outfit... - Well...
我不想不知好歹 但现在
I don't wanna be unappreciative, but right now...
你老板和妻子在等一顿家常晚宴
Your boss and his wife are expecting a home-cooked meal.
是的
Exactly.
他们会不会满足于
Any chance they'd settle for
三人分一颗涂了巧克力的草莓
a single chocolate-covered strawberry split three ways?
我可能有更好的主意了
I might have a better idea.
于是我说 "如果我们把表格
So I said, "If we orient the forms
横向排 而不是纵向排
horizontally rather than vertically,
我们可以用两倍的纸 要两倍的成♥本♥价♥"
"We can use twice the paper, we can bill twice the cost."
您真是个先锋
You truly are a pioneer!
但表格更大层面上的意义是
But the larger purpose of the forms is...
是为了分♥析♥我们的输入和产出
Was to analyze our input and our output.
你还真蠢啊 是吧 幻视
You're awfully dense, aren't you, Vision?
艾格妮丝 你救我命了
Oh, Agnes! You're a life-saver!
作为家庭主妇
What kind of housewife would I be
我怎么可能没法随时拿出
if I didn't have a gourmet meal for four
一顿四人份的大餐
just lying about the place?
嗯...
Well...
不过拉夫从来也就只想吃烤豆子
Not that Ralph ever wants to eat anything but baked beans
也怪不得他是那副样子呢
which explains a lot about his personal appeal, mind you.
天啊
Oh, my!
旺达需不需要我去厨房♥帮忙
Do you think Wanda needs help in the kitchen?
我们连点菠萝块或水果馅饼都没看到
We haven't any tidbits or tartlets out here,
甚至没有猪包毯
nary a pig in a blanket.
不...
No, that...
您太客气了 哈特太太
No, that's so kind of you, Mrs. Hart.
剧集 | 旺达幻视(2021) | 导航列表