剧集 | 旺达幻视(2021) | 导航列表
但是我从没见他打嗝这么严重过
except the worst case of hiccups I ever did see.
旺达 他一个词都说不出来
Oh, Wanda. He couldn't get out one word,
更别提跟人推销了
let alone a whole pitch.
我试遍了各种办法 想帮他停下来
So I'm tryin' every trick in the book to help this poor man.
我藏在档案柜后面
I'm hidin' behind filing cabinets
在他最没防备的时候跳出来 砰
and jumpin' out when he least expects it, like, boom!
旺达
Wanda.
什么声音
What was that?
-你听到了吗 -没有
- Did you hear that? - No.
像是咔哒咔哒的声音 像...
It was like a chattering sound, like...
像这样
Like a...
对
Yeah.
那是我冰箱内置的新制冰机
That's my new ice maker built right into the fridge.
你真潮啊 那时候
You're fancy. So now, at this point,
我帮哈迪克斯先生在饮水机下倒立
I am helping Mr. Haddox do a handstand under the water cooler...
因为
because, you know,
试试倒立 也许会把嗝压下去
why not try a little upside down, drink those hiccups away.
你肯定想不到 就在那时 客户走了进来
And wouldn't you know it, in that moment, in walks the client.
不是吧
Oh, no.
是啊 但你了解我的 旺达
Oh, yes. Oh, yes. But you know me, Wanda,
不管发生什么 我都沉着冷静
I keeps my cool, no matter what's goin' down.
所以我看着客户
So I look at the client,
我看着我旁边哈迪克斯先生双脚举在半空中
and I look at Mr. Haddox's feet floating in the air next to me,
我再回头看客户 说道
and I look back at the client, and I say,
"零重力麦片 让你以发射正姿进入新的一天"
"Gravity Os, launch into your day, the right way."
谢谢
Thank you.
哈迪克斯先生也对我说了这句话
Yes, and that's exactly what Mr. Haddox said
然后他叫我把桌子清干净
right before he told me to clean out my desk.
不 杰拉丁
Oh, no, Geraldine.
他不是炒了你吧
He didn't fire you.
不 宝贝
Oh, sugar.
他是雇了我
He hired me.
旺达 我升职了
Oh, Wanda! I landed a promotion.
现在我是大公♥司♥白领了
And now that I've gone all corporate,
需要些办公用品
I need some office supplies.
这就引出了我的问题
Which brings me to my question.
你们空房♥里还留着那些办公用品吗
Do y'all still keep those in your spare room?
因为我指望你不会介意
Because I was hoping you wouldn't mind
-和你的好朋友分享呢 -等一下
- sharing with your good friend. - Wait. Wait.
那是我想的那东西吗
Is that what I think it is?
没错 是一只鹳 我能解释
Oh, a stork, yes, I can explain.
不 我是指摇篮
No! The crib.
出来了 宝宝要出来了
It's coming. Oh. The baby's coming.
你怀孕了吗
You're pregnant?
百慕大在等着我
Bermuda awaits
偏偏在这节骨眼我的车坏了
and my car decides to poop out right at this moment.
幻视先生 怎么了 你妻子没事吧
Whoa. Mr. Vision? What, is everything okay with the wife?
没事 只要我们抓紧
Yes. So long as we hurry.
可是 斯坦
But, Stan!
我还买♥♥了全新的两件式泳衣呢
What about my brand-new two-piece?
好了 旺达
Okay, Wanda.
先让你舒舒服服地躺下
Now, let's get you comfortable. Okay?
我就躺在这里好了
I think I'm gonna lay down right here.
-好 -幻视跑去找医生了
- Okay. - Vision ran to get the doctor.
他很快就回来
He'll be back soon.
不 时间不够了
No, no, there's not enough time for that.
放松 放松
Relax. Relax.
你知道怎么控制呼吸吧
You know your breathing, right?
旺达 我听不见
Wanda, I can't hear you.
虽然我来得比较晚
I may be late to the party,
但我猜这种情况应该是合理的吧
but I imagine there is a logical explanation for this.
这一切都正常得很
It's all perfectly natural!
你做得很好
Hey, you're doing great.
你做得很好 看着我 看着我
You're doing great. Look at me. Look at me.
跟我做
Come on.
我做不到
I can't do this.
你当然可以
Yes, you can.
我做不到 真的
I can't. I can't.
你能做到
You can do this.
你能 你一定能做到
Yes, you can. You can do this.
该开始用力了
It's time to start pushing.
你准备好了吗 你准备好了 准备好了
You ready? You're ready. You're ready.
用力 用力 旺达 用力
Push. Push, Wanda. Push!
用力 好样的
Push! That a girl.
是男孩
It's a boy.
他真完美
Oh, he's perfect.
不 我错过了
Oh, no. I missed it.
医生 能不能来厨房♥帮我一下
Hey, Doc, why don't you help me out in the kitchen there?
我们走得太快了 就像是在飞一样
We went so fast, it was like we were flying.
你太棒了 旺达
Well done, Wanda.
你想不想用自己的面目看看你的儿子
Well, don't you wanna meet your son as yourself?
你很强壮
Ooh. You're strong.
你好呀 小汤米
Hello there, little Tommy.
汤米
Tommy?
对 汤米
Yes, Tommy.
怎么了
What?
我的天
Good heavens!
还有另一个宝宝
There's another baby coming.
比利
Billy?
旺达 用力 用力
Wanda, push! Push!
两双手两双脚
Twenty fingers and 20 toes.
你们生下了两个非常健康的男孩
You've got two healthy baby boys on your hands.
-谢谢你 医生 -没事
- Thank you, Doctor. - Yeah.
常规操作
All in a day's work.
只用了一天
也谢谢你的帮助 女士
And thank you for your assistance, young lady.
我觉得你很有做护士的天赋
I think you might have what it takes to be a nurse.
我送你出去吧 医生
Allow me to walk you out, Doctor.
好的 只要这次我们用走的
Oh, all right. As long as we actually walk this time.
走吧
Come.
我欠你一个大人情
I do owe you a debt of gratitude.
尼尔森医生
Well, Dr. Nielson,
希望你还能赶上你的旅行
I hope you're still able to make your trip.
对了 我的旅行
Ah, yes, my trip.
我觉得我们可能去不了了
I don't think we'll get away after all.
这是个小城镇 你懂得 很难...
Small towns, you know. So hard to...
逃离
Escape.
好吧
Yeah.
她在里面干什么呢
What is she doing in there?
-我不知道 -你好啊
- I don't know. - Howdy!
-你好 艾格妮丝 -你好
- Hey! Agnes. - Howdy!
你看见她进去了吗
Did you see her go inside?
她进去了
She went right in.
她的肚子 杰拉丁是不是
And her tummy was... Did Geraldine...
今天可真是太神奇了 对吧
Remarkable day we're having, no?
-没事 -你们家也停电了吗
- That's fine. - Did you lose power, too?
是呀
Oh, sure did.
但拉夫在黑暗里看起来更帅 所以没关系
But Ralph looks better in the dark, so I'm not complaining.
你好 赫
Hi, Herb.
你好啊 伙计
Hey, buddy.
好吧
Okay.
我要回去找旺达了
Well, I'll get back to Wanda.
幻视
Vision.
杰拉丁是不是跟旺达在里面
Is Geraldine inside with Wanda?
是 怎么了
Yes. Why?
你真是太坚强了
You're such a strong lady.
真是不敢相信 双胞胎
Can you believe it? Twins!
我也是双胞胎
I'm a twin.
我曾经也有一个哥哥
I had a brother.
他叫皮特
His name was Pietro.
他是被奥创杀死的 对吗
剧集 | 旺达幻视(2021) | 导航列表