剧集 | 旺达幻视(2021) | 导航列表
Tommy, Billy, I'm so sorry.
等等 别 别这么做
Wait. Don't. Don't.
-别做什么 -别让自己长大
- Don't what? - Don't age yourselves up.
逃避这情绪的冲动是很强烈
The urge to run from this feeling is powerful.
我知道
I know.
太难受了
It's too sad.
你可以改变一切 妈妈 改变死亡吧
You can fix anything, Mom. Fix the dead.
什么
What?
不行
No.
你能改变死亡吗
You can do that?
我想要告诉你们的是
I am trying to tell you
生命是有其规则的 好吗
that there are rules in life, okay?
我们不能因为方便就急着长大
We can't rush aging just because it's convenient.
而且我们也不可以逆转死亡
And we can't reverse death.
不管死亡让我们多么悲痛
No matter how sad it makes us.
知道吗 有些事是永恒的
Okay? Some things are forever.
你说过家人是永恒的
You said family is forever.
它也是家人
He is family.
让它活过来 妈妈
Bring him back, Mom.
让谁活过来
Bring who back?
孩子们 过来
Oh, boys. Come here.
孩子们怎么样
How are the boys?
有点伤心 不过他们会没事的
A little heartbroken, but they'll be all right.
这种事毕竟不常见
Well, it's not often
在一天内得到一只狗 又埋葬了它
you get a dog and bury them the same day.
在郊外 生命的更替节奏很快
Well, life moves pretty fast out in the suburbs.
我和诺曼聊过了
I spoke with Norm.
我发现了他被压制的人格
I unearthed the man's suppressed personality
我和他谈话时没在你的监管之下
and I spoke to him free of your oversight.
旺达 他很痛苦
He was in pain, Wanda.
幻视
Vision...
-听我说 我们能不能就... -什么
- Listen, can we just... - What?
看电视去
Watch TV?
赶紧上♥床♥睡觉
Turn in for the night so
这样你就能再次改变一切吗
that you can change everything over again?
不行 旺达
No, Wanda.
你不能像控制别人那样控制我
You can't control me the way you do them.
是吗
Can't I?
我要去睡觉了
I'm going to bed.
不行 我们还没有说完
No! We're not done here.
什么是"马克西莫夫异象"
What is the "Maximoff Anomaly"?
什么
The what?
我只能相信这一切 不管这到底怎么回事
I have to believe that this, whatever this is,
一开始只是潜意识
was subconscious at first
而你最近才意识到
and that you only recently became aware of it.
意识到什么
Aware of what?
诺曼是有家庭的 旺达
Norm has a family, Wanda!
他有家人 而他现在没法见到他们
He has a family, and he can't reach them
是因为你不让他回家
because you won't let him reach them!
我不明白你到底在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about!
别再骗我了
Stop lying to me!
这所有的一切 都是为了我们
This, all of this is for us.
所以让我来处理吧
So let me handle it.
西景外面是什么
What is outside of Westview?
你不会想知道的 我向你保证
You don't wanna know, I promise you.
你不能替我做决定 旺达
You don't get to make that choice for me, Wanda!
你以前从不会这样和我说话的
You've never talked to me like this before.
什么以前 以前什么时候
Before what? Before what?
我完全想不起来到西景前的日子
I can't remember my life before Westview.
我不知道我是谁
I don't know who I am!
我很害怕
I'm scared!
你是我的丈夫
You are my husband.
你是汤米和比利的父亲
You are Tommy and Billy's father.
这不就够了吗
Isn't that enough?
旺达 为什么西景镇没有别的孩子
Wanda, why are there no other children in Westview?
天啊 当然有 你别说了
Oh, God! There are! Just stop it!
不 不对
No. No.
我每天早上上班时 游乐场一直是空的
The playground stands empty every morning I walk to work.
为什么 告诉我为什么
Why? Tell me why?
你真的觉得是我控制了一切吗
Do you really think that I am controlling everything?
你觉得是我用某种办法管理着西景的所有人
That I am somehow in charge of everybody in Westview?
我遛着他们的狗 修剪着他们的草坪
I'm walking their dogs, mowing their lawns,
按时送他们去看牙医吗
getting them to dentist appointments on time?
我是说 我
I mean, I...
我不知道这一切都是怎么开始的
I don't know how any of this started in the first place.
旺达 你做的这些 是错误的
Wanda, what you're doing here, it's wrong.
-我 -这是错的
- I... - It is wrong.
这不是我做的
I didn't do that.
我
I...
你不相信我
You don't believe me.
旺达 我想相信你 但现在
Wanda, I want to, but at this point,
我要完全无视这些事实才能相信你
I'm ignoring statistics entirely.
旺达 这是谁
Wanda, who is this?
一位消失很久的哥哥
Long lost bro get to
来给他的臭妹妹一个紧紧的拥抱了
squeeze his stinkin' sister to death or what?
她给皮特重新选角了
She recast Pietro?
皮特
Pietro?
这根冰棍是谁
Who's the popsicle?
请稍后
剧集 | 旺达幻视(2021) | 导航列表