剧集 | 旺达幻视(2021) | 导航列表
《旺达幻视》前情提要
Previously on WandaVision...
《旺达幻视》前情提要
你已经进入边界两次了 莫妮卡
You've gone through the boundary twice already, Monica.
里面的能量
The energy inside has
在分子层面上两次改写了你的细胞
re-written your cells on a molecular level twice.
我知道旺达的感受 不帮到她我不罢休
I know what Wanda's feeling and I won't stop until I help her.
我想联♥系♥西景镇外界
It is my intention to reach those outside of Westview
弄清我们现在的状况
and make sense of our situation.
帮帮里面的人
The people need help.
妈妈 妈妈
Mom! Mom!
什么 怎么了 比利
What? What is it, Billy?
我听见了爸爸的声音 他出事了
I hear Dad. He's in trouble.
你那死人丈夫又不会死第二回
It's not like your dead husband can die twice.
马克西莫夫本就不可能跟我们谈判
Maximoff was never gonna negotiate with us.
我们打不过她
We can't outgun her.
显然 跟她对立只让事情更糟了
And clearly antagonizing her is only making things worse.
如果旺达是问题所在 那解铃还须系铃人
If Wanda is the problem, she has to be our solution.
该死
Oh, fudge!
我们都经历过 是吧
Look, we've all been there, right?
被恐惧和愤怒控制
Letting our fear and anger get the best of us,
有意扩展了
intentionally expanding
我们创造了虚构世界的范围
the borders of the false world we created.
让开 让开
Move it! Move it!
妈妈 你很快会下来吗
Mom, are you coming down soon?
妈妈 我们的电游在发疯
Mom, our game is freaking out.
她在睡觉吗
Is she asleep?
妈妈 没在睡觉
Mommy's not sleeping, honey.
她在休息眼睛
She's just resting her eyes.
妈妈 我的脑袋感觉好怪
Mom, my head feels weird.
好吵
It's, like, really noisy.
我不喜欢
I don't like it.
休息眼睛
Resting her eyes.
为了惩罚我鲁莽的一晚
As punishment for my reckless evening,
我打算进行隔离形式的家里蹲
I plan on taking a quarantine-style staycation.
一整天
A whole day...
就我自己
just to myself.
这能让我知道错
That'll show me.
我先拿的
I got to it first!
你总是先拿
You always get to it first!
杏仁奶
西景乳业 维D牛奶 纯天然
失踪
西景乳业
西景乳业
嗯 我也不知道那怎么回事
Yeah, I'm not sure what that's about.
可能是只是周一的问题
It's probably just a case of the Mondays.
是吧
Am I right?
你好 我叫旺达
旺达街
旺达
母带[主人] 旺达
旺达
抱歉 我们旺达了
旺达
旺达
知道你在做什么吗 旺达
旺达薯条牛排
旺达
我爱旺达
旺达
幻视
第一季 第七集
旺达·马克西莫夫创造
天剑局临时驻点 新泽西州西景镇外八英里处
我们真幸运 她最终住手了
Lucky for us, she pumped the brakes.
是啊 我可真幸运
Yeah. I feel very lucky.
放送信♥号♥♥怎么样了
What's happening with the broadcast?
毫无动静 信♥号♥♥没了
Dead air. The signal's gone.
务必确保团队什么都不缺
Make sure the team has everything they need.
我们今天发射
We launch today.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你是新小丑吗
You're the new clown?
至少你已经化好妆了
At least you're already in makeup.
你跟逃脱大♥师♥的彩排迟到了
You're late for rehearsal with the escape artist.
来吧
Come on.
嗯 老实说 我不怎么擅长这活儿
Yeah, I'm not great at this gig, I gotta be honest.
跟我的技能不怎么相称
It doesn't really speak to my skill set.
我本想做胡子女
I put in for the bearded lady,
但这种雪花石膏的肤色骗不了任何人
but this alabaster complexion wasn't fooling anyone.
有事吗 变♥态♥
Can I help you, creeper?
你不记得我们昨晚的事了吗
You don't remember me from last night?
我们目光相对过 有种不言的理解
We locked eyes. There was a unspoken understanding.
少他妈来了吧
Um, hard pass.
不 等等 等等
No, wait. Wait up.
你们看到爸爸了吗
Have you seen your dad?
没
Um, no.
你要去找他吗
Do you wanna go look for him?
如果他不想待在这里
Well, if he doesn't wanna be here,
我也没办法
there's nothing I can do about it.
五日天气预报
周一到周五晴天 周日可能多云
妈妈 昨晚
Hey, Mom, last night,
皮舅舅说什么要再杀爸爸一次
Uncle P said that thing about re-killing Dad?
别相信那男人说的任何话 他不是你们的舅舅
Don't believe anything that man said. He is not your uncle.
那他是谁
Who is he?
是这样的 孩子们
Here's the thing, boys.
我是你们妈妈
I'm your mom.
因此
And as such,
你们会指望我什么都知道 是吧
you were counting on me to have all the answers, right?
但我不是的
Well, I don't.
我...
I have...
什么都不知道
no answers.
一点都不
Zip. Zero. Zilch.
完全不
Nada. Niente.
我开始认为
I'm starting to believe
一切都是
that everything is...
无意义的
meaningless.
你们当然可以自己得出结论
You're welcome to draw your own conclusions, of course,
但我现在是这样想的
but that's just where I'm at.
好吧 或许我那是有点黑暗了
Okay. So maybe I went a little too dark there,
但他们会没事的
but they'll be fine.
幻视可是振金的 他们继承了坚强的外壳
Vision is made of vibranium. They literally inherited tough skin.
来吧
Come on.
艾格妮丝 进来吧
Hi, Agnes. Come on in.
我该起来 但我不想
I'd get up, but I just don't want to.
我觉得我出现得非常及时
But I think I got there in the nick of time
不然她可能差点就要自己剪刘海了
'cause she was one split end away from cutting her own bangs.
孩子们 给你妈妈一点私人时间吧
Hey, boys, why don't we give your mom some me time?
艾格尼丝 你确定吗
Agnes, are you sure?
绝对确定
Oh, abso-positively.
-来 走吧 -我们一定要走吗 妈妈
- Come on, let's go, guys. - Do we have to, Mom?
得有人留在这里照顾你啊
Someone needs to be here to take care of you.
孩子们 我没事的 和艾格尼丝去吧
Boys, I'll be fine. Just go with Agnes.
我保证我不会咬人
I promise I won't bite.
我其实以前咬过一个孩子
I actually did bite a kid once.
艾格尼丝 你简直是我的救星
Agnes, you are a life-saver.
-有什么我能帮你做的吗 -你知道吗
- Is there anything I can do for you? - You know what?
我背上看不见得地方好像是长了一个痦子
I do have a suspicious mole on my back that I just can't see.
距离感 我明白
Boundaries. I get it.
不用多说
Say no more.
好了 先生们 赶紧走吧
All right, gentlemen, let's keep it moving.
你们知道吗 要是你们俩能帮我看一眼
You know what? If one of you two could take a quick look,
那真是太感激了 就在我的...
I'd appreciate it. It's right here above my...
...在球门外展开了完美得进攻
...delivering flawless offensive plays right out of the gate.
最后的进球是精彩...
The final goal scored with a remark...
我没事 我没事 我没事
I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm fine.
我没事
I'm fine.
我没事
I'm fine.
天剑局
达西穿过了最后一道防火墙
Darcy made it through that last firewall, all right.
她有什么发现
Oh, what'd she find?
研发报告 都是同一个项目的
R and D reports. All on the same project.
达西·刘易斯
你好 吉米
剧集 | 旺达幻视(2021) | 导航列表