剧集 | 旺达幻视(2021) | 导航列表
on Hayward's devices.
有点意思
Oh. That's interesting.
伙计们 海沃德有办法看到边界内
Guys, Hayward figured out a way to look through the boundary.
但是他却没有告诉组里的人吗
And he didn't share it with the group.
这是旺达吗
Is this Wanda, right here?
不 这个项目在追踪振金的衰变特征
No. The program is tracking the decay signature of vibranium.
是幻视 等等
Vision. Wait.
海伍德为什么要追踪幻视
Why is Hayward tracking Vision?
我不知道 我目前只有这个权限
I don't know. This is all I can access so far.
那这些点是西景居民吗
These other dots, those are Westview residents?
紧挨着幻视的那些是的
The ones in Vision's immediate vicinity, yeah.
那海沃德现在肯定知道准确人数了
So Hayward must have an accurate headcount by now.
也差不多了解他们的状况了
And some sense of their well-being.
这些在镇边缘的人
These people, near the edge of town...
他们几乎一动不动
They're barely moving.
他们还活着吗
Are they alive?
人物重连中
打扰一下
Say, excuse me.
女士
Ma'am?
他们是你家孩子吗
Are those your children?
你在等什么吗
Are you waiting for something?
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween!
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick-or-treat?
艾格妮丝
Agnes?
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
镇广场吓人♥大♥会在哪
Town Square Scare. Where is it?
在镇广场吧 应该是
Oh, well, the Town Square. I expect.
转错弯了
Took a wrong turn.
迷路了
Got lost.
可你不就是在这个镇上长大的吗
In the town you grew up in?
没事的
It's all right.
你...
You...
你是复仇者
You're one of the Avengers.
你是幻视
You're Vision.
你是来救我们的吗
Are you here to help us?
我确实是幻视 我确实想帮忙
I am Vision. I do want to help.
但复仇者是什么
But what's an Avenger?
什么
What?
你怎么会不知道
Why don't you know?
我死了吗
Am I dead?
没有 你怎么会那么想
No, no. Why would you think that?
因为你死了
Because you are.
因为我什么
'Cause I'm what?
死了
Dead.
死了
Dead.
死了
Dead!
死了
Dead!
艾格尼丝 我想联♥系♥西景镇外界
Agnes, it is my intention to reach those outside of Westview
弄清我们现在的状况
and make sense of our situation.
怎么做
How?
谁都不能离开
No one leaves.
旺达都不许我们想这事
Wanda won't even let us think about it.
全完了
All is lost.
艾格尼丝
Agnes...
艾格尼丝 冷静一下
Agnes, please calm down.
艾格尼丝 求你别这样...
Agnes! Please...
我会解决的 艾格尼丝 我保证
I will fix this, Agnes. I promise.
好啊 邻居
Okey-dokey, neighbor.
万圣节愉快哟
Happy Halloweenie!
艾利斯大道
医疗记录 莫妮卡·兰博
来了
That's it.
我回到六边域的办法一小时就到
My way back into the Hex will be here in an hour.
得去山那边跟我的朋友碰头
Just gotta meet my guy over the ridge.
行动吧
Let's roll.
你们不能那样做
You can't do that.
当然能 我是短路点火的专家
Sure we can. I'm a whiz at hot-wiring cars.
你们不能回到六边域里
You can't go back into the Hex.
最糟糕的情况是
Worst case scenario,
旺达除掉我的自♥由♥意志 让我穿上超低腰牛仔裤
Wanda removes my free will and puts me in ultra-low-rise jeans.
海沃德给你做了血液检查
Hayward has your blood work.
你已经进入边界两次了 莫妮卡
You've gone through the boundary twice already, Monica.
里面的能量在分子层面上
The energy inside has re-written your cells
两次改写了你的细胞
on a molecular level twice.
它在改变你
It's changing you.
我看过够一辈子量的化验报告了
Seen enough lab results to last me a lifetime.
细胞转移 细胞缓解
Cells metastasizing, cells in remission.
我知道旺达的感受 不帮到她我不罢休
I know what Wanda's feeling and I won't stop until I help her.
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
但我要留在这
But I'm staying here.
你不能留在这
You can't stay here.
-这里不安全 -达西 你说什么
- It's not safe. - What? Darcy, what are you talkin' about?
我还没突破海沃德的最后一道防火墙
I haven't made it through Hayward's last firewall.
里面肯定有重要的东西
There's something big here.
能帮到我们的东西 我能肯定
Something that can help us. I know it.
好吧
Fine. Fine.
我发给你地点
I'll drop you the location,
你尽快到那里跟我们会合
you meet us out there as soon as you can.
老天爷啊
Holy shmacaroni.
是不是很热闹
Isn't it great?
新泽西州西景镇真是魅力天堂
Damn it, if Westview, New Jersey isn't charming as hell.
我知道你肯定觉得我变成足球妈妈了
Now, I know that you think that I've have gone full soccer mom.
特指花许多时间带孩子参加各种活动的妈妈
-没错 -但是这真的很棒 对吗
- Yeah. - But it really is nice, right?
对
Yeah.
我觉得爸爸妈妈肯定会喜欢的
I think Mom and Dad would've loved it.
是的 我觉得也是
Yeah. I think they would have.
你之前都把这些孩子藏在哪儿了
Where were you hiding these kids up till now?
-什么 -我猜
- What? - I assume
他们都一直乖乖地在床上睡觉呢
they were sleeping peacefully in their beds.
除了偶尔在节日里跑跑龙套
No need to traumatize beyond
没必要给他们造成更多创伤了 是不是
the occasional holiday episode cameo, right?
-不 -你一直都是双胞胎中更有同理心的那个
- No... - You were always the empathetic twin.
-不 我没 -别误会我
- I don't... I didn't... - Don't get me wrong.
你对这个情况的伦理问题
You've handled the ethical considerations
处理得尽量好了
of this scenario as best you could.
家人和夫妻都待在一起
Families and couples stay together,
大部分人的性格都和本质相差不大
most personalities aren't far off from what's underneath,
人们的工作都更好
people got better jobs,
毫无疑问 发型也更棒
better haircuts, for sure.
你不觉得这是错的
You don't think it's wrong?
什么 你在开玩笑吗
What, are you kidding?
说真的 我感觉很震撼
I'm impressed! Seriously.
从给人们带来噩梦和从手里发射红色法术
It's a big leap from giving people nightmares
到变成这样 可是一个很大的飞跃呢
and shooting red wiggly-woos out of your hands.
你到底是怎么做到这些的
How'd you even do all this?
我不是什么陌生人
Hey, I'm not some stranger
我也不是你的丈夫
and I'm not your husband.
你可以和我聊聊
You can talk to me.
我不知道我是怎么做到的
I don't know how I did it.
我
I...
我只记得我感觉非常孤独
I only remember feeling completely alone.
非常空虚 我只是
Empty. I just...
永无止境的虚无
Endless nothingness.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
视障 秘密武器
绝密 海沃德·T
海沃德 你这个卑鄙的混♥蛋♥
Hayward, you sneaky bastard.
收件人 詹姆斯·吴 联调局
开始行动
Move out.
是幻视 他在干什么
Vision. What's he doing?
振金
他是真的想出来 是不是
剧集 | 旺达幻视(2021) | 导航列表