剧集 | 旺达幻视(2021) | 导航列表
《旺达幻视》前情提要
Previously on WandaVision...
哈里医生 我妈妈在哪
Dr. Harley, where's my mom?
玛利亚三年前去世了
Maria died three years ago.
在你消失两年后
Two years after you disappeared.
莫妮卡·兰博上尉
Captain Monica Rambeau.
泰勒·海沃德局长
Director Tyler Hayward.
项目跟有你在时
The program hasn't been the same
可大不一样了 兰博
since you've been up there, Rambeau.
西景
联调局因为一起新泽西州的失踪人口案非常慌张
The FBI is in a tizzy up in Jersey...
这不是什么失踪人口案
This isn't a missing person's case,
兰博上尉 是一个失踪的小镇
Captain Rambeau, it's a missing town.
欢迎来到西景
家园由你创造
好像有某种能量力场
Some sort of energy field.
我的设备探测到了极高的宇宙微波背景辐射水平
My equipment registered an extremely high level of CMBR.
缠绕着一个广播频率
Entwined was a broadcast frequency.
瞧瞧 有声音有画面
Voila, sound and picture.
是你擅闯了这里
You are trespassing here.
我要你离开这里
And I want you to leave.
杰拉丁在哪
Where's Geraldine?
她走了 她不属于这里
She's gone. She didn't belong here.
都是旺达做的
It's all Wanda.
漫威
影业
好汤米啊 你不想睡觉吗
Sweet, sweet Tommy, don't you wanna sleep?
妈妈想睡觉
Mommy wants to sleep.
如果你肯睡觉 我保证
If you go to sleep,
你就是双胞胎里我更喜欢的那个
I promise you will be my favorite twin.
好了 亲爱的
Oh, come on now, darling.
你知道我对他们的爱是一样的
You know we love them both equally.
别跟他说啊
Well, don't tell him that.
比利也不睡吗
No luck with Billy?
我试过给他读书 不知为何
Tried reading to him, but for some reason,
查尔斯·达尔文的《人类的起源》让他哭得更响了
Charles Darwin's The Descent of Man made him cry even harder.
想跳舞吗 亲爱的
Care to dance, darling?
我们简直像是在约会
It's almost like we're on a date.
小点声 伙计们 我要有艳福了
Keep it down, lads, I was about to get my leg over.
小幻
Vis?
你可以去拿他们的奶嘴吗
Would you mind grabbing their binkies?
当然 我看两个都需要奶嘴
'Course not. Binkies all round, I think.
我知道家长不该耍赖
Now, I know parents aren't supposed to take shortcuts,
但我觉得眼下的情况是迫不得已了 是吧
but I think this situation calls for one, don't you?
好吧 睡吧 宝贝们
So, go to sleep, my babies.
睡吧
And go to sleep.
这可不好玩
Well, I don't think it's very funny.
你们怎么不肯听我话
Why won't you do what I want?
你说什么 亲爱的
What's that, dear?
那个才不能插那里呢
That is not where those go!
消除噪音不是它们的主要功能吗
Noise cancelation is not their primary function?
我觉得成...
Look, I think it's...
小幻
Vis?
我们做错了什么
What are we doing wrong?
别担心 亲爱的 我们会解决的
Oh, don't worry, dear. We'll figure it out.
或许我们都需要更多时间来熟悉彼此
Perhaps we all need more time to get to know one another.
或许吧 或许我们是需要帮助
Maybe. Or maybe we just need some help.
好啊 孩子们
Hiya, kids!
艾格妮丝
Oh, Agnes!
艾格妮丝 我刚刚正在用我的脸拍这个靠垫
Agnes, I was just fluffing this pillow. With my face.
我正准备去做爵士健美操
Oh, I was just on my way to Jazzercise
可我听说你新生的小可爱
when I heard your new little bundles of joy
不肯睡觉
were on a sleep strike.
-谁告诉你的 -我的耳朵
- Who told you that? - Uh, my ears.
反正 艾格妮丝阿姨来了
Anyway, Auntie Agnes is here
我知道些诀窍
and I've got a couple of tricks up my sleeve.
艾格妮丝 你真救我命了
Agnes, you're a lifesaver.
那好吧 但小心他们的肚脐
Very well. But be careful of their belly buttons
记得托住他们的头
and remember to support their heads,
你上次洗手是什么时候了
and when was the last time you washed...
其实 还是...
Actually, you know what? It would be...
我们还是别了
Just... Maybe we better not.
你要我再来一次吗
Do you want me to take that again?
什么
I'm sorry?
你要我抱宝宝的
You want me to hold the babies.
我们要从头再来一遍吗
Should we just take it from the top?
什么
What?
别傻了
Oh, don't be silly.
幻视 让艾格妮丝试试吧
Vision, let's... Let's let Agnes give it a try.
可爱宝宝 看看这钢铁般的屁♥股♥
Fussy babies, meet buns of steel.
你们敢不敢一直不睡
We dare you to stay awake.
旺达
Wanda.
刚刚怎么回事
What was that about?
什么怎么回事
What was what?
"什么怎么回事" 刚刚艾格妮丝那一出
"What was what?" That, that with Agnes just now.
我觉得她就是有一下犯糊涂了
Well, I think she just got confused for a moment.
她现在好像没事了
She seems fine now.
但她说的话 她看你的眼神
But what she said, the way she looked at you...
她怎么看我了
How did she look at me?
我不知...
Well, I didn't...
薰衣草 据说有安抚的效力
Lavender. It's supposed to have a calming effect.
拉夫每晚都往我身上喷
Ralph sprays it on me every night.
但本母老虎没人可以驯服 是吧
But there's no taming this tiger. What?
好奇怪啊
It's so strange.
这不公平
That's not fair.
艾格妮丝性♥欲♥异常旺盛又不能怪她
It's not Agnes's fault that she has an unusually high libido.
旺达
Wanda?
你真没看到我看到的吗
Did you really not see what I saw?
别介意 我就是在找你的烈酒
Don't mind me. I'm just looking for your dark liquor.
-什么 -不是给我
- What? - Not for me.
给双胞胎的 你们当我是什么样的保姆啊
For the twins. What kind of babysitter do you think I am?
我去那里看看
I'm just gonna go and check in there.
幻视 儿子们好几天没睡觉了
Vision, the boys haven't slept in days.
你和我都需要休息一下了
You and I both need a break
艾格妮丝只是想做个好邻居罢了
and Agnes is just being neighborly, that's all.
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
听到什么
Hear what?
什么声音都没有
Absolutely nothing.
他们可算睡了
They finally fell asleep.
婴儿床空了
They're empty.
双胞胎哪去了
Then where are the twins?
-妈妈 -爸爸
- Mommy? - Daddy?
孩子啊
Kids.
你管不住他们
You can't control 'em.
不管你多努力
No matter how hard you try.
你们好啊
Well, hi!
你还好吗 宝贝
How are you doing, baby?
-嗯 -嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah.
西景的问候
♪ 你漫游世界 幻想生活的可能 ♪
♪ You wander the world with a vision Of what life could be ♪
新泽西 西景
新泽西 西景
♪ 但年岁让你明白 只需要等着瞧 ♪
♪ But then the years come and teach you To just wait and see ♪
主演
旺达·马克西莫夫
♪ 可能有力量想拆散我们 ♪
♪ Forces may try to pull us apart ♪
♪ 但只要你在心中 我什么都不怕 ♪
♪ But nothing can phase me If you're in my heart ♪
和
幻视
♪ 祈祷祝福 唱起歌♥谣 ♪
♪ Crossing our fingers, singing a song ♪
♪ 我们边走边看 ♪
♪ We're making it up as we go along ♪
♪ 经历跌宕起伏 ♪
♪ Through the highs and the lows ♪
♪ 有对 有错 ♪
♪ We'll be right, we'll be wrong ♪
♪ 我们边走边看 ♪
♪ We're making it up as we go along ♪
向您介绍
汤米
♪ 有些日子 ♪
♪ And there will be days ♪
♪ 我们会感到前路迷茫 ♪
♪ We won't know which way to go ♪
剧集 | 旺达幻视(2021) | 导航列表